Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

U
i dnt havr chillers just ac work great n i get most of my stuff at walmart like stones air pump buckets lid all u need is nutrients n i use hydro gaurd n h202 for root rot works great im using z7 now dnt c the diffrence using hydrogaurd or h202 but we will c

I think the hydroguard works jus the same but since its so cheap i kept using it but i didnt know if the z7 was better or not since it helpes with fhe heat if it gets hot and idk if hydroguard does tht or not so i jus use both right now but will prolly jus get the hydroguard in the future lol.

That germing them verse just stickin dem in rockwool both coming up fine im more just throw a bean water some n wait for the magic to happen lol

Autos in dwc garden lookin good

Autos in dwc garden lookin good

Yeah buddy lookn good bro great job with those autos lmao tht many at once and u will be sitting on a dam gold mine come harvest lol i jus realized i guna need more then 2 at once for my perpetual grow to be more efficient. So now im waiting to get some done and then ill do 4 at once every 11 to 14 days lol then ill be sitting really nice atleast thts the game plan. Oh dude guess what i pulled the trigger and got the light mover lol so it should be here around the 14 to 18th i think it said lol but yea then ill be able 2 really get some coverage.

My signature strain lemon haze witch is my profile page ive grown this strain since my first grow an evrey harvest i get a few beans

Nice man i currently have an amnesia lemon in flower and its my first one from this strain i figured id try a more of a sativa with tht one since i always go indica heavy wen i order beans lol figured hey maybe this one will change it up enuf and i get really high or maybe it works great for making concetrates or edibles idk lol n never guna no unless i grow it and try it haha so i did.

Yeah i hope i reach the end of tge rainbow to find that gold lol omg yess dude lmk kno wen i get it n how u put it up etc
For sure bro ill post pics as i go an put them up so u can c and i got the cheaper one from tenwell since it was only a 105 bux usd and all the others where like 160 to 185and then they got really ridiculous expensive so i went the 100 dollar one n it even has extensions i can put on for another 3 feet but i would need to buy the track for it but its only like 35 bux i think it was. So all in all not bad wen i consider it will be moving a 500 dollar light over double the space it was b4 and only had 2 spend 100 bux instead of 500 yea im super excited lol. Hey do u run perpetually or do u jus grow out a full harvest then start all over again?

Amazon prime dude jus look up tenwell light mover its 2.2m long but i think the mover part with the light only moves 1.1 m an i think thts meters so it should move the light an xtra 3 feet 7 inches and it can hold up to 22 pound lights and if i understand them right they say u can ask the logo to add an xtra motor im guessing for if u wana add xtra rails to get it longer idk how much they wanted for tht though n i assume they mean who ever made it when they say ask the logo or u can jus order the pieces n diy im sure it would be cheaper tht way versus having them do it for u but yea i cant wait it says it mite be here as early as thursday lol so we will see.

Send me the link thats a great price man

Dude hell yess

Yea now I got that I'll be getting A quantum board led setup i jus cant make up my mind if i should jus get the 130 watt at first to try it out and see how I like it for only 170 bux roughly or do I jus go all out and get the 260 watt big boyy n put that beast on the light rail ahhh boy can u jus see the bigg ass nugs or what lmao Idk what I should do first lol I prolly should save alil money n get the 130 watt kit or really what I should is wait all 2gether till my next check but my gf is on a vacay with the mother so will be gone till 2days b4 my next check. But it's kinda hard to hide the fact that my once purple living room is no longer purple but white lol. I guess ill jus have 2 tell her it was a miracle from the strain i got goin god bud and when he says let there be light i guess he means it lmao haha.

Back
Top Bottom