Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I will friend n will keep u posted 100 percent I think I over did over kill but with my pump failing on me my last attempt now I feel like the vilan sayin ha ha I got u lol

Thanks brotha apriciate always bein there this run goin to b great u kno how many ppl goin to go rdwc with dyna cuz simple n works great did dam well in coco for u to me bean any other nute line wen I seen urs gro an everyone elses

I’m thinking about using tap water with mine. I’ve been getting water out of a natural spring and it’s had ppm of 150-160 lately. I have to pack 5-gallon buckets of it up a little hill to the house. My tap water has ppm of 240-250 and I could just keep my barrel full and let it set for 24hrs or so to make sure chlorine evaporates off before I feed to plants. I’m thinking they will do good but the only way to know is to try it and see how they do lol.✌️

I don’t even do that just get strait out of tap I let it sit 24 hr in dwc or rdwc n then flux my numbers but aslong ph is ok ur fine my brotha

Back
Top Bottom