Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Thanks my brotha yeah Tarzan living in there lol wat is doc buds I heard of it

Its a member on here doc bud made his own super soil nutrient kit for getting hibrix buds its the best shit around im telling you lol. Look at some of the hibrix crews girls and u will know y i wana do it lol n if u got a run of soil girls its well worth it to make a few of em hibrix girls its a tad pricey but when it makes ur buds the best on the planet i feel its worth it plus if u get brix readings of i think 12 or higher ur plants will be immune to all diseases and at 14 immune to all pests i think its tht way lol. I get cunfused on which is which like it might be at 12 brix the plant is immune to pests n the diseases are at 14 i cant remember now lol. But still its one or the either and not only tht but my god ive never seen frostier girls then hibrix girls. Jus get the 88$ kit then all u need to get outside of the kit is ewc 20 to 40 pounds of it an then a bag of promix hp mycos 3.5 cubic foot bag i believe n think thts it and that covers i believe the kit said on there online store up to like 6 or 7 plants. And the good thing about this shit is its reusable. And it gets better each time. I figured get the kit and then only do 2 to 4 girls with it instead of 7 n jus keep those as my personal girls n then all my hydro girls could be for the family. Am since my mother jus got diagnosed with a skin issue that they said was cancerous so they have 2 do a bunch of testing to see if it really is skin cancer or not but since this is happening im really glad i got one of my cbd critical cures to finally take off lol. So ill make some topicals and oils for her and get this shit outta there lol. But yea doc buds shit is amazing ive been on the fence for awhile now cause reading every1s journals it seemd alil bit conplicated but not to bad lol jus enuf for me to stay on the fence about it but now ive met a grower in person that uses it amd shit guys those plants tht were getting the hibrix treatments where a 100 times sweeter smelling tasting looking shit bro everything hahaha then dudes non hibrix buds an seeing tht this weekend has made up my mind plus its way WAY easier then i first thought it was. Not to mention there is a whole network of hibrix growers here on :420: that will help u out with any problem or question u have. Only thing tht sux is the first time u start out u gotta let the soil mix cook for a month b4 its ready to grow in lol. But sooooooooo worth it if u ask me.

[GALLERY=media,

E11EBC68-958E-4067-8E76-9BDE2BA32969.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom