Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Nice lookin green couldnt tell cuz dam led tuned off wow best babies i ever had prob cuz there the only ones i really care bout hows the girls ecg bet there stinkin up the hole tent lol i love that smell wen u wake up lol hope heaven smells like buds evrey were n unlimited supply lol but lil sad a fellow grower i met here has cancer so i have to fight another cancer battle last one we didnt win i hope this time we win i hate this fight come on ppl make a cure alot of great ppl passin ova. But he is positive n say if its his time he will go out with a joint in his lips

Yeah man it sucks i wish they hurry up with a plan like we can go to space but cant find a cure 4 cancer smfh but my brotha sorry to hear bout ur pops that day will get there 4 me n im goin to struggle but life we all get thru it but the girls are looking f amazing my brotha pops lookin down smiling at u saying my boy killing it hope ur day is well man its rai ing like a mofo here out side plant loving life hey quick question could u use rain water for hydro prob just train of thought lol

Yeah man it sucks i wish they hurry up with a plan like we can go to space but cant find a cure 4 cancer smfh but my brotha sorry to hear bout ur pops that day will get there 4 me n im goin to struggle but life we all get thru it but the girls are looking f amazing my brotha pops lookin down smiling at u saying my boy killing it hope ur day is well man its rai ing like a mofo here out side plant loving life hey quick question could u use rain water for hydro prob just train of thought lol
Thanks Jack and yes you can use rain water, it is great. It has ppm of 5 or less and ph normally right around 6. I try to catch rainwater for all my grow but I have a natural spring outback of house also that I get a lot of water from when I run out of rain water.✌️

N i have a grandma in PR dealing with Alzheimer's that im goin for a week to to c i dnt have much fam my mom was a only child dad also but thats y thank god 4 420 fam cuz most of my fam is super far

Thanks Jack and yes you can use rain water, it is great. It has ppm of 5 or less and ph normally right around 6. I try to catch rainwater for all my grow but I have a natural spring outback of house also that I get a lot of water from when I run out of rain water.✌️
Hells yeah i def have to make like a rain catcher out side

Dude im sayin the same thing there is so much more shyt now n doc always try to fix evrey prob with pills its f crazy my inlaw takes 30 dif pills daily i was like i hear ur liver screaming 4 help thats y i stay the hell up out of hospitals docs my wife drags me to them wen im like dien lol

Morning guys mysterbean will get trashed today looks weeks o dnt want to waist time so mysterbean no good or ww kinda mad but thats life lol turned 2 other light pannes so its 3 300 wats now lets c how ot goes kinda forgot these are autos evrey day counts lol

Looking good Jack, they are growing pretty good looks like.✌️
Hopfully more lights equal fast growth lol cnt wasit time on these autos with a month of veg or lil more cuz its a sativa dominate auto so site said 70 days il say 80 like 90 pushing so i think im on track lolso ecg wat u have planed for this sunday

Well guys jacks bein a father hopfully lol im so happy guys
Congrats on being a father Jack. I have three myself, all boys and they are meaner than hell lol. I got one 11, one 9, and one 6 so they are all the time fighting or into something lol. I wouldn’t take nothing for them though. There’s nothing like your own child. So are you just finding out that Mrs Jack is pregnant?✌️

Yeah man it's my 3rd with my wife but fith in all lol 1 girl all boys. Boys are 2 8 10 n my girl 3 lol big fam hell i made shur i had my own fam but i love my kids if u ever met them there just too much lol funny ass hell lol

Yeah man it's my 3rd with my wife but fith in all lol 1 girl all boys. Boys are 2 8 10 n my girl 3 lol big fam hell i made shur i had my own fam but i love my kids if u ever met them there just too much lol funny ass hell lol
You have your hands full also lol. I sit back and laugh my ass off at mine also, they are all the time doing something funny lol.✌️

You have your hands full also lol. I sit back and laugh my ass off at mine also, they are all the time doing something funny lol.✌️
O yeah lol always gettin into something lol

Planted some beans strait into rockwool more crazy plum purple sour d nl5 mystery bean ww lemon haze . the 2 i planter during the week is popping up witch is crazy plun purple n lemon haze but no gern wats so ever just threw the seed in n water boom lol

Back
Top Bottom