Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Lol, I even was talking to wife about you. I told her I know something has to be wrong with Jack cause his posts disappeared.✌️
Lol i talk to my wife about u she was like yall buttbudies lol

That sucks about the WW. WW is one of my favorites lol.✌️
Il prob try the other bean but il throw in water treat her right lol hopfully i was really hoping to get her to germ n b a f cuz i would have made her my mother plant for a min

Il prob try the other bean but il throw in water treat her right lol hopfully i was really hoping to get her to germ n b a f cuz i would have made her my mother plant for a min
I can’t wait to I get my new space finished so I can make a couple mother’s and run some clones for a while.✌️

Lol, I don’t have any friends around here were I live hardly cause I try to stay to myself. All my friends are on here lol. ✌️
Same here my brotha its yall my wife n my seeds lol

I can’t wait to I get my new space finished so I can make a couple mother’s and run some clones for a while.✌️
Yeah thats my plan also b much easier but now since i chugged all my good shyt lol now i have to go back n start all over to c wat works in hydro want dont stuff that really nice evrey harvest lol wifi was a good hydro plant very strong i deff will b getting some more seeds for shur but i hoping there autos turn killer im thinkin of lst no toppin but not too aggresive wat u have in mind my brothaaa

But we fam fo life we will mem wen we old at these moment lol n b like dam we used to kill it back it the day

I'm sure old folk can grow killer buds too! Hope so anyway :).
Lol o hells yes yall are way better then us n wiser lol grampa toking is a guru in the growroom

Yeah thats my plan also b much easier but now since i chugged all my good shyt lol now i have to go back n start all over to c wat works in hydro want dont stuff that really nice evrey harvest lol wifi was a good hydro plant very strong i deff will b getting some more seeds for shur but i hoping there autos turn killer im thinkin of lst no toppin but not too aggresive wat u have in mind my brothaaa
I would say lst would be fine and get you a lot of tops. The only thing with topping is you are taking a chance on slowing growth but some autos handle topping great. When I was growing autos, if they was on fire and ready to be topped by day 15-18 then I would top but if I had one that was behind the others and not growing as fast then I would leave it be. Its really up to you but if you wanted to play it safe then I would just lst without topping.✌️

I would say lst would be fine and get you a lot of tops. The only thing with topping is you are taking a chance on slowing growth but some autos handle topping great. When I was growing autos, if they was on fire and ready to be topped by day 15-18 then I would top but if I had one that was behind the others and not growing as fast then I would leave it be. Its really up to you but if you wanted to play it safe then I would just lst without topping.✌️[/QUOTlst it is dnt want to stunt the grow

Well went back to gh nutes dnt like technaflora to much made my water cloudy witch i dont like ima just stick with wats works for me. Im bumed will try again in single dwc to c if i can get dialed in but i think its that thrive shyt in the kit no well for hydro debunkerd lol

Back
Top Bottom