Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

O yeah lol always gettin into something lol

Planted some beans strait into rockwool more crazy plum purple sour d nl5 mystery bean ww lemon haze . the 2 i planter during the week is popping up witch is crazy plun purple n lemon haze but no gern wats so ever just threw the seed in n water boom lol
Looks like a great lineup.✌️

O yeah cnt wait to get them in my other tent n some will go in coco n soil goin to b killer n my smaller tent just keep with the rdwc untill i prob make a bigger system for NY 4x4 but i just want to get things dialed in haveing a bit of ph prob more then a reg dwc its cuz the water flows n wen u treat some water the few min later goes back up but i got it under control so far since yesterday smooth 6.1

You will get it dialed in I’m sure. Glad you’re putting some in coco.✌️
All cuz of u cuz i have ceen ur girls since day one n its amazing me i just got to get a good coco nutrients

I’m using Advanced just cause it’s so easy. I’ve only checked phed one time and that’s when they was seedlings. It was good at 5.9 and I’ve not checked it since lol. I don’t check ppm much either cause I pretty much know what it is cause I’m pretty used to the Nutes now lol. I bet GH would do good in coco also.✌️

I’m gonna add armor si to my feed schedule starting next grow and I’m thinking of getting some z7.✌️
Armor si is awsome ur goin to c the dif just mem use it the hole way untill flush my recipie n it gives me monsters lol i never tried it in soil z7 def in my res n i always but always have a bottle of h202 just back up cuz i kno if i have a root problems that will handle that quickly with out hurting the plant

Some autos get huge and hopefully with you being in rdwc they will be monsters lol.✌️

Yea like my tangie'matic i was not prepared how big she would get and now the light is at the very top of the tent and she is just starting to flower lol so i bet she will be growing into the lights b4 she is done growing lol

Yea like my tangie'matic i was not prepared how big she would get and now the light is at the very top of the tent and she is just starting to flower lol so i bet she will be growing into the lights b4 she is done growing lol
Dude i will 4ever remember that plant for shur i even kno were it came from ..... Fast buds lol jajajjajahajjajajajha

I was talkin bout the purple one u harvested but ur tangie is a.monster for reallll

Hell yea i love tht purple one thts the c4 i cant wait to try another one i actually got another possible red strain going right now its red poison from sweet seeds and almost all the red/purple plants i get from them turn out purple lol i actually kinda hope for the green pheno this time with my red poison cause thats the only one i have yet 2 get out of all my sweet seed beans ive run b4 but all of them are yop notch genetics imo.

Well good morning 420 fam wow its ben raining for dam weeks here there arw flash floods everywhere lol hope evrwyone has a great monday

Hell yea i love tht purple one thts the c4 i cant wait to try another one i actually got another possible red strain going right now its red poison from sweet seeds and almost all the red/purple plants i get from them turn out purple lol i actually kinda hope for the green pheno this time with my red poison cause thats the only one i have yet 2 get out of all my sweet seed beans ive run b4 but all of them are yop notch genetics imo.
All ut stuff looks mad healthy brotha how the c4 smoking

well one if my autos lil droopy but there known for that the other is doing well hopfully grows out of it if not i would only have onr auto today is day 7 guys

Back
Top Bottom