Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Thanks man will
Hey Jack, that Gelato is looking super!
thanks man will do some pics soon clones have a bit leaf curl but I think will snap out of it

I would go with stardog first for shure my brotha but they all look amazing

Lol yup that was what a few people have said now so it was the one i went with lol. And isnt the rule of thumb that whatever u get for a wet weight u cut it in half an thats roughly what u will get for a dry weight or is it a third of the wet weight is what it will roughly be wen dry? Either way i ended up getting 1115 grams after i trimmed an chopped her down but b4 i washed her. So hopefully that means ill get close 2 a pound lol. Shit i will be freaking out if i even get a 1/2 pound lol. But yea if i get a half pound off this girl jus imagine like ten of those girls all at once lmao. Plus it only took 3 months from seed sprout to harvest. So yea im definitely excited that im making seeds for that strain so i dnt lose it lol. But yea here she is on the scale i had to take her in 2 sections she was so big lmao 555 grams on the one half an 560 grams on the second half lmao.

So check out the Freebies ol Sunraise LED sent me. Purchased 2 of their lights earlier in the year and received these with registering the product. And received additional warranty as well.

Just added these lights back into my grow rotation for some full spectrum to go with my Mars Hydro...which I love. I'm a one team kinda guy so I'm not trying to double dip...lol..but a nice gift...Thanks Sunraise.

Attachments

• 20191025_143718.jpg
    20191025_143718.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191025_143654.jpg
    20191025_143654.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 17
Lol yup that was what a few people have said now so it was the one i went with lol. And isnt the rule of thumb that whatever u get for a wet weight u cut it in half an thats roughly what u will get for a dry weight or is it a third of the wet weight is what it will roughly be wen dry? Either way i ended up getting 1115 grams after i trimmed an chopped her down but b4 i washed her. So hopefully that means ill get close 2 a pound lol. Shit i will be freaking out if i even get a 1/2 pound lol. But yea if i get a half pound off this girl jus imagine like ten of those girls all at once lmao. Plus it only took 3 months from seed sprout to harvest. So yea im definitely excited that im making seeds for that strain so i dnt lose it lol. But yea here she is on the scale i had to take her in 2 sections she was so big lmao 555 grams on the one half an 560 grams on the second half lmao.

Dude amazing there is def a pound plus trust me killer yield my brotha I would love to try that strain hey what light u had her under good picking brotha I’m shure that will b some great smoke

So check out the Freebies ol Sunraise LED sent me. Purchased 2 of their lights earlier in the year and received these with registering the product. And received additional warranty as well.

Just added these lights back into my grow rotation for some full spectrum to go with my Mars Hydro...which I love. I'm a one team kinda guy so I'm not trying to double dip...lol..but a nice gift...Thanks Sunraise.
No double dipping lol jk there are other good companies out there just tuff to beat mars prices

I think that will get me goin at least don’t want to much of that stuff if just that will make me 2 batches well I think lol

That should last a few years!
Look in my signature there’s a link to a good tutorial on STS. It doesn’t take much chemical to make a stock batch of STS. Then you dilute it like 1:9.

Dude amazing there is def a pound plus trust me killer yield my brotha I would love to try that strain hey what light u had her under good picking brotha I’m shure that will b some great smoke

Oh man that would be amazing to get over a pound lol. An shit this was off an auto. Ill shit my pants if i make over a pound on an auto. It will definitely let me know my gardening skill has improved since i first started tryn my hand at autos lol. Well shit jus lookn at my plants an u can tell my skill increased lol. But yea bro that sts stuff will make 2 stock solution batches i believe. But then u take the stock solution n dilute it down 1:9 or 9:1 idk how u write it lol. You jus use 1 part or 100 ml of the stock solution to 9 parts or 900 ml of distilled water now that is mixxed it is ready for the plants. I would check penny's link just to make sure but i think its right lol.

That should last a few years!
Look in my signature there’s a link to a good tutorial on STS. It doesn’t take much chemical to make a stock batch of STS. Then you dilute it like 1:9.
Yup that’s what I red pw I will keep y’all in the loop really don’t want to mess this seed run

Some didn’t root some have roots popping out the bottom today or tomarro will pull the ones witch didn’t clone only the strongest survive

Back
Top Bottom