Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Already seeing improvement within hours...leaves have regained some lift and pep...they only been under the light for an hour since all the work this morning.

Attachments

• 20191022_175808.jpg
    20191022_175808.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20191022_175746.jpg
    20191022_175746.jpg
    953.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20191022_175734.jpg
    20191022_175734.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20191022_175729.jpg
    20191022_175729.jpg
    940.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191022_175724.jpg
    20191022_175724.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
So my issue APPEARS TO BE heat stress...I'm pretty sure at this point as I have added nutrient to an acceptable level...my soil Ph is a little under 7 and soil seems to be draining and holding just great...so I guess my best option moving forward is to completely stop heating my house and let the grow room do it...no more uncontrollable fires or ways to quickly cool the house...I guess it's just more blankets and sweaters for me. With winter coming I should be able to regulate the room heat with this little radiator heater if needed...I think the wood fireplace in my house was like really zapping my humidity level today and the heat is just getting to them...I've lived on the coast my whole life I should know they like it closer to 80 at best...They say OG FOR OCEAN GROWN...but I find that to be a myth...if they were ever gonna name them they should have said Fog Grown as in my life I have seen many a plant bred to withstand the fog rolling up the river beds in Mendo County...I've also seen many a strain like that grow up in Willits in 100 plus weather so humidity must have a ton to do with it. Anyway I hope I finally have it figured out because my new growth has me super excited about this light still...just need to get my room chillin like me.

All I deal is with female brotha just love the simplicity to them n I will b making female beans with her man n trust n belive u will get first dibs on some beans also pw mainly y I’m doin it cuz cloning getting exhausting

Lmao i know right. I got tired of always having to have my cloner bucket/tray always full an making sure to get one to root an start growing b4 i flip its mother it came from jus incase i need to take another clipping if the first ones fail an all that jazz lol. Having xtra seeds to jus pop another if need be is a great feeling lol. I love not having to stress about possibly losing a strain if lets say im on my last bean or only got the one or whatever lol. But yea gud luck bro i hope it works out for ya. An i cant wait to try some of the beans out in some HB soil. I finally got a seed to pop to take the last spot i had available lol. I wanted 4 autos to run in HB soil but the last one i tried to pop wudnt split an pop a tail out it was NYC Diesel. It was a freebie tho so not to dissatisfied. Im more bummed i dnt get to try the Diesel bud lol. But yea i then tried a bluedream and a red poison both didnt pop either so i now tried a c4 an boom over night split an popped a tail. So now i got her in about 16 gallons of HB soil. the other 3 are in 10gallon totes. So ill be doing Rhino Ryder, Zkittles, Bluedream, an c4 autos all in HB soil. Ohhh boy its guna be a blast lol.

Oh shit we have buddage shit yeah man. Now she is guna jus take off atleast wehope so right lol. Im sure she will do great man congrats.

Already seeing improvement within hours...leaves have regained some lift and pep...they only been under the light for an hour since all the work this morning.

Hey bro plants lookn alright but it seems like they mite be alil to dry what is ur rh% over where they are? The reason i say this is cause urs looked exactly like my clones used to when i would start them out. An it was to dry they cudnt keep moist enough when they transport all that energy threw the leaves an stems. It being so dry they would jus crisp right up or get brownish dots all over. But yea get that rh% up close to 50% in veg an them u can lower it during flower n not have to worry about it quite as much. Atleast for me the plants are then big enough to hold enough moister in the tent by themselves so all was gud but jus keep an eye on it an maybe tht mite fix ur issue if ur still havn problems. Anyway hope tht helps some an gud luck.

That is the issue...that and a mix of the light being too low...humidity wasn't an issue until we started getting this Indian summer and i got stupid and started a fire in the house this morning then it got hella hot here today which it shouldn't on Oct 23rd but whatever I'm figuring this whole thing out.

I don't have a humidifier so I put a five gallon bucket in there with 2 fish pumps blasting air into the water...I figure between temp in room and movement of water I should be able to bring it up in there to over 50...extremely strange to me that it got so dry in there today...its always so humid here on the coast.

That is the issue...that and a mix of the light being too low...humidity wasn't an issue until we started getting this Indian summer and i got stupid and started a fire in the house this morning then it got hella hot here today which it shouldn't on Oct 23rd but whatever I'm figuring this whole thing out.

I don't have a humidifier so I put a five gallon bucket in there with 2 fish pumps blasting air into the water...I figure between temp in room and movement of water I should be able to bring it up in there to over 50...extremely strange to me that it got so dry in there today...its always so humid here on the coast.

Oh shit if u got a wood stove then yup that will dry it out quick as shit. It does the same thing when i start my wood stove as well. I love growing during the winter cause i always get my best an most colorful looking plants. All i gotta do is jus crack the window next to them a smidge every once an awhile. To drop temps during lights out an bam sweet color lol. Altho it does zap the rh% out of the air quick as shit. So i definitely haave to add in my humidifier then lol. But yea man its weird its so dry by u if ur on the coast lol u wud think it would have a higher rh then lower lmao idk weird. So do u got a journal on here to ducument ur grow or no?

Oh shit if u got a wood stove then yup that will dry it out quick as shit. It does the same thing when i start my wood stove as well.

I love wood stoves. Cuttin wood, nah, but nothing feels better in the winter than a wood stove.

However, you're right. It will dry the air out quick AF.

If you have a free standing stove, you can keep a pot of water on top and that will help some. You can also get one of those heat-powered fans that sit on top and blow around a little.

If you have a fireplace insert type stove... no idea with those.

Did a res change clones starting to look ok well give them one or two weeks n there switching to flower

Did a res change clones starting to look ok well give them one or two weeks n there switching to flower

Lookn great man congrats. Those black doms look crazy cool i member the only time i had fans tht big they were super fat an wide very indica like. Its crazy to see how it hybridized with the hindu in it im surprised it went so thin u wud think tht both being more indica heavey it wuda stayed tht way. Hm should be interesting to see how she turns out with a nice cure. Nice job with the clones lookn gud bro an the gelato is lookn like she guna be a fatty lol the leaves are already big haha. So i went ahead an got the mega crop and the sweetcandy 2day to try on my other girls. How long did it take for u to get ur stuff after u made the order? An how are the girls liking it so far?

I’m loving black dom 2 days it was here yeah I’m doin another order tomarro for budcandy n bud explosion should b fun these clones need to
Hurry the hell up lol but I hope black dom get some color to
Her

I’m loving black dom 2 days it was here yeah I’m doin another order tomarro for budcandy n bud explosion should b fun these clones need to
Hurry the hell up lol but I hope black dom get some color to
Her

She will definitely color up alot if u drop temps alil during lights off. That was always my favorite strain for tht cause she wud get pinks an blues all threw out the buds if i droped temps jus alil bit. she was one of my favorites to grow during the winter cause i cud drop temps easy as shit lol. But i cant wait to try out these nutes. I already got my flower girls ready for the chop but my drying room is currently occupied by a few of my outdoor girls lol. But yea i cant make up my mind what do i wana harvest first n what do i let go lol. I got a stardawg auto tht cud be chopped and i got a Mandarin Cookies and a White Berry that both could be chopped or left to go alil longer lol so i figured id chop one and let the others go alil bit longer but i cant make up my mind which one i wana chop more lol. Here they are what one do u think i should chop.

This is the stardawg auto.

Then here is the White Berry. Im thinking about taking her down since she hasnt showen much bud growth this past week jus kinda aging it looks like now. So since she jus started ambering up a tad yesterday an the other plants are still all cloudy no amber makes me think about takn her first but what do u think?

Then last but not least this is my Mandarin Cookies clone.

So those are my girls that im about to take down but i cant make up my mind lmao. What one would u take down first?

She will definitely color up alot if u drop temps alil during lights off. That was always my favorite strain for tht cause she wud get pinks an blues all threw out the buds if i droped temps jus alil bit. she was one of my favorites to grow during the winter cause i cud drop temps easy as shit lol. But i cant wait to try out these nutes. I already got my flower girls ready for the chop but my drying room is currently occupied by a few of my outdoor girls lol. But yea i cant make up my mind what do i wana harvest first n what do i let go lol. I got a stardawg auto tht cud be chopped and i got a Mandarin Cookies and a White Berry that both could be chopped or left to go alil longer lol so i figured id chop one and let the others go alil bit longer but i cant make up my mind which one i wana chop more lol. Here they are what one do u think i should chop.

This is the stardawg auto.

Then here is the White Berry. Im thinking about taking her down since she hasnt showen much bud growth this past week jus kinda aging it looks like now. So since she jus started ambering up a tad yesterday an the other plants are still all cloudy no amber makes me think about takn her first but what do u think?

Then last but not least this is my Mandarin Cookies clone.

So those are my girls that im about to take down but i cant make up my mind lmao. What one would u take down first?
I would go with stardog first for shure my brotha but they all look amazing

Back
Top Bottom