Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Ok so since these are photos you should start spraying whatever down a few days b4 u flip. Most say spray dwn atleast 2days b4 the flip. But i say spray em down for like 4 days then make the flip. But yea did u follow the directions on how to make the sts? Pretty simple isnt it man. Now for the games to really begin lol.
I’m a day or so behind let’s get this polin rolling

Holyshit brother those clones are getting huge fast as shit lol. Man now things are guna Really REALLY start to kick off i cant wait lol.
Right man it’s goin cray cray

Are those the clones?
Yess the clones but I’m Spraying totally dif ones but man the clones has exploded with growth my brotha mc n the light n of course a flood table bid were is at

6AF8CEDB-D603-44E7-86E6-1EDE99907C56.jpeg

These are are the clones I’m spraying sts black dom cheese gelato n have some bsa lil deformed but now a bit better prob also hyt with the bsa

I’ve never had any issues with it, you could spray daily until pollen sacs form.
I’m goin to spary for two weeks since there are baby clones just to play it on the safe side n autos I have to wait for pistals ?

Cool...what size your final pot, or does it vary
Those clones are getting utilized for polin so starting the sts Treatment hopefully won’t b long till I see some sacs or even some weird stuffs happening lol

Cool...what size your final pot, or does it vary
N I rarely start my plant in small containers n up pot unless it’s a clone or a rockwoolcube I kno it’s best for the plant but I just put them in there forever home from the start

Back
Top Bottom