Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

N I rarely start my plant in small containers n up pot unless it’s a clone or a rockwoolcube I kno it’s best for the plant but I just put them in there forever home from the start
I get ya...i usually do both..just started using airpots..so this my 1st grow with them

Looking healthy
Thanks man I owe it to all the love n support I get from my pals on here Ben here for a wile learned evrey bit I kno cuz of this fourm
N it’s like a fine wine it gets better with time just hyt 5 k replies huge thanks to all y’all hope y’all have a awesome night its 1 am here n my but goin to regret it at 8 lol

I get ya...i usually do both..just started using airpots..so this my 1st grow with them
How they working for u man I always looked at picking up a few small ones for like clones

Thanks man I owe it to all the love n support I get from my pals on here Ben here for a wile learned evrey bit I kno cuz of this fourm
N it’s like a fine wine it gets better with time just hyt 5 k replies huge thanks to all y’all hope y’all have a awesome tight its 1 am here n my but goin to regret it at 8 lol
Credit where credits due lol..you better get the head down mate..catchya laterz

Exactly my wife ask me all the time how the hell u get these plant to grow so
Fast n can b huge at times I’m like it’s all 420
I just follow directions too well lol hahahhaha catch y’all later

How they working for u man I always looked at picking up a few small ones for like clones
Just been using them 2weeks, definitely a better growth rate...was quite suprised the thickness off the stems around 10 too 14 day mark, i think im hooked with them!

Exactly my wife ask me all the time how the hell u get these plant to grow so
Fast n can b huge at times I’m like it’s all 420
I just follow directions too well lol hahahhaha catch y’all later
Lmao...later bud!

I’m goin to spary for two weeks since there are baby clones just to play it on the safe side n autos I have to wait for pistals ?
For autos i would start once she has a few nodes on a branch an about a week b4 she starts to flower start spraying. An you should be safe with that. And as for ur clones yea once a day till u see sacs an u cud start 10 days b4 the flip if ur worried about it but i think u wud safe with a week. Lets ask @Pennywise just to make sure lol.

Hells yess man I love how u can tear down clean very well

Hey check it out the Stardawg auto has for sure reversed for us. So now lets jus hope she fills those lil sacs with pollen. then its jus dwn to the other plant to pop above ground which im pretty sure she will. I notice the stardawgs have alil bit of a longer veg time then most autos. But thats gud for yields it jus means she is alil slower at the beginning stuff like germing i notice she takes about an xtra half day to a day longer to pop a tail then the other autos. But she is a beast i jus know it lol.

Then check the Red Leicester Tease i noticed when i went to turn lights on in the tent. She jus keeps pushing out more pistals. So im jus gunna let her go as long as i can lol. Let these buds get alil fatter why not they already hard as stone so mite as well get that stone to be bigger lmao.

Then here we got my Mandarin Cookies clone. can you say frosty purps any1.

Amazing well I a few day behind I think they do fine hopfully I can’t to wait to try that stardog omg bro those plants are amazing

Amazing well I a few day behind I think they do fine hopfully I can’t to wait to try that stardog omg bro those plants are amazing

Hells yea man i cant wait to have like 3 or 4 of those big girls going at once lmao. Shit ill take a pound of stardawg each harvest im good with that lmao. Cause i got 4.5 ounces dried an now curing so not to bad for 3 months of growing. With how good this Mandarin Cookies is doing in docs kit soil i think i will make some photo beans of her as well. Cause this purps starting to show up is lookn kinda purty lol. An how dense these buds are is insane they are literally like stones lol. So yea im guessing the yield will be pretty nice. So wudnt mind some beans like that lol. But yea bro nice job with those clones. Now u got them flipped things should really start taking off fast lmao. Let the :party::headbanger: begin lol.

Let’s see how they develop
Will keep a close eye on things just got off man so tired have 40 dif costumers needing my attention today was really hectic the hole thing I have to make them happy they Ben with us since the 90s but man it can get overwhelming still having a mom n pops place ugh

Hells yea man i cant wait to have like 3 or 4 of those big girls going at once lmao. Shit ill take a pound of stardawg each harvest im good with that lmao. Cause i got 4.5 ounces dried an now curing so not to bad for 3 months of growing. With how good this Mandarin Cookies is doing in docs kit soil i think i will make some photo beans of her as well. Cause this purps starting to show up is lookn kinda purty lol. An how dense these buds are is insane they are literally like stones lol. So yea im guessing the yield will be pretty nice. So wudnt mind some beans like that lol. But yea bro nice job with those clones. Now u got them flipped things should really start taking off fast lmao. Let the :party::headbanger: begin lol.
Im with u they are one amazing plant

Tent is doin well clones are awesome goin to have to raise my light soon spayed my clones with sts waitin on them to dry to chug them back to the tent

So Jack did you find optimal height for that mars hydro ts3000...I had of course my issues with power...which I've hammered out...I'm getting nice green growth but still getting a sense now that my humidity and temp is still too high..I've got the plants in one gallon pots...I could pretty much move my light all the way up a good 30 inches above them and have no worry about light cook right? I'm thinking it has to be humidity..they almost did better outside.

Back
Top Bottom