Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

i put the tape measure, buck where it belongs... the next day, i rotated a few, together- the light is now, end of the bottle brush bristles, to handle...
I'll have to check, when lights come on. closest, under, one foot. the norm 18+".
adding the 3rd light, for the oberlappin red, now- I've risked goin closer. the groyos r all waitin their turn. the sog side atf is pushin it, but i think it stopped stretchin. it's fim'd/topped, right n the middle (right under red...)- i tucked half to the scrog side and it's twin cola, i let rock on the sog side. i may have today pics, yet to upload.

i do like the effect stripping em at least by half, top (light blockers) down... they've recovered and shown me they're gonna grow, like flawless chanukah candles/candelabras, no matter which 90° angle i look from.
i probably, borrowed the idea, from a manifolding video cause it reminds me of some nebula pics.

84-92. 1600ppms diox.

as recent as it gets. i have internal conflict- 90% love low rh. 2 that intrigue me most- love high humidity. if i en up sacrificing, anything, it's a no brainer. i have more seeds of the "difficult" 10%.

as recent as it gets. i have internal conflict- 90% love low rh. 2 that intrigue me most- love high humidity. if i en up sacrificing, anything, it's a no brainer. i have more seeds of the "difficult" 10%.
Looking good man plants looking like they loving life

i have light envy issues, i struggle with, daily.

already bet the farm. we'll c if the 3rd is enough. took up the par, obviously. I'm interested in seeing if the overlap areas become significantly noticable.

already bet the farm. we'll c if the 3rd is enough. took up the par, obviously. I'm interested in seeing if the overlap areas become significantly noticable.
Agreed

u allow your children the run of the house. i just put a "collar" on em. more often, than not, there's a bottleneck, in there. but leavin it empty has been a previous mistake. better to have to choose who to kia.

i dunno where u find the space. the lovely g, would have my head.

i think it's atf, ghost train haze and tiny tiny, godfather og, in case they weren't gonna give me another chance. i dunno how i WOULD even, safely, trans a 1" clone... without buryin goods.

I'd prefer the height u start urs at. i just don't have that vertical space. i like that dome...

u allow your children the run of the house. i just put a "collar" on em. more often, than not, there's a bottleneck, in there. but leavin it empty has been a previous mistake. better to have to choose who to kia.

i dunno where u find the space. the lovely g, would have my head.

i think it's atf, ghost train haze and tiny tiny, godfather og, in case they weren't gonna give me another chance. i dunno how i WOULD even, safely, trans a 1" clone... without buryin goods.
Yess bother good looking clone my brother I always tend to have a few goin at once just love trying different things n now making my own beans goin to b super fun

i think we're both gonna have AKC PEDIGREE'd, ATF seeds, no?

I like your hydro rig. I have something similar...

Back
Top Bottom