Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

they started as whichever gh setup has the hudro tops. took months, to find a retailer, who'd take the trouble to special order the parts to chang em over to aero n see which i preferred. hands down- the aero gig, to hydro. i may has well have just ordered both...
convincing the better half... it wasn't like i said, let's buy a car and park it inside. it was, "baby, those sure look nice... they're only $xxx.♡♡ ... and you look so good, next to them... is that a new clutch?"... and once u have one, but a tent holds more..., "baby, u look great, in those new... shoes??? wouldn't they look awesome, next to another tank?"... piece mail, is a terrible mistake. just move out, buy a kit... and beg her to take you back. just easier to have the "come to jesus", sooner, than later.
after i claimed my territory (picture tom cruise, planting his flag, in FAR AND AWAY)... i guess it was like a rough weekend, with da boyz, in vegas... , "baby, we were spending $800-1000 a month, on medical. we'll make that back in 1000 years, now... 500yrs, if u can fire your pain doc... so you should really be thanking me. some women's men, won't gamble their lives, to cure their ladies".
i saw it going better than it did...

Awesome! Super jealous! Are you in flower?

I tripped out when I saw Spaechange's rig.
Few days in flower had to flip fast we’re getting big
Lol n yeah wen I saw it
I though of u brotha

Few days in flower had to flip fast we’re getting big
Lol n yeah wen I saw it
I though of u brotha
Nice. So stoked for you. Are you gonna trim them, or just go for it?

they started as whichever gh setup has the hudro tops. took months, to find a retailer, who'd take the trouble to special order the parts to chang em over to aero n see which i preferred. hands down- the aero gig, to hydro. i may has well have just ordered both...
convincing the better half... it wasn't like i said, let's buy a car and park it inside. it was, "baby, those sure look nice... they're only $xxx.♡♡ ... and you look so good, next to them... is that a new clutch?"... and once u have one, but a tent holds more..., "baby, u look great, in those new... shoes??? wouldn't they look awesome, next to another tank?"... piece mail, is a terrible mistake. just move out, buy a kit... and beg her to take you back. just easier to have the "come to jesus", sooner, than later.
after i claimed my territory (picture tom cruise, planting his flag, in FAR AND AWAY)... i guess it was like a rough weekend, with da boyz, in vegas... , "baby, we were spending $800-1000 a month, on medical. we'll make that back in 1000 years, now... 500yrs, if u can fire your pain doc... so you should really be thanking me. some women's men, won't gamble their lives, to cure their ladies".
i saw it going better than it did...

That's some funny shit. I started out with one Rainforest rig, I had never REALLY grown before. It showed up and it didnt work... long story, I ended up going DWC with it. I did pretty well, and decided to buy another. Doing that made me go RDWC. So it's a 50 gallon RDWC with 14 sites. I only use four at a time max though. I've been doing that for a few years now. I've had some great success, and some failures. This last season was a nightmare.

Itll be fun to see how you do. I've never used this system as it shows on the box. I'll get you some pics soon

Man this light def impressed me bye far coming from a hps runner now can’t wait for the buds now doin a seed run also
ur so spoiled. yeah, I'll just plant another acre, because, "yawn"...

Man y u don’t a bit more simple ebb flood some coco or pro mix helps ur back a ton it’s old school but man it’s goin smoothly this run with little work at all I left my pump manual to make me feel like I’m doin labor so wen it’s time to flood I plug it in wait wait plug it out I feel like I worked sum lol

Man this light def impressed me bye far coming from a hps runner now can’t wait for the buds now doin a seed run also
Sorry dude, I've been asleep. What kind of light did you get?

Sorry dude, I've been asleep. What kind of light did you get?
Mars ts 3000 killer light went led was spectacle but as soon as I turned it on bout blinded me in site on the brightness omg n my lil clone are only 25 days from cut under this light from day one i kno was a bit much on day one but man the stem are supper thick I have never had with hps prob end of flower or sum u kno

Of what's going on now in my shed? I should take some pictures of me burning it down!
Let me c brother it happens to the best of us I remember my first dwc man I had weird bugs on my roots had the goopies boy I’ll never forget 100 percent

Mars ts 3000 killer light went led was spectacle but as soon as I turned it on bout blinded me in site on the brightness omg n my lil clone are only 25 days from cut under this light from day one i kno was a bit much on day one but man the stem are supper thick I have never had with hps prob end of flower or sum u kno
LED!!!!!!???? What the fuck???? Did you bump your head?? Haha. Good for you man, join the dark side, or something like that. LEDs rock. I wasn't a Mars fan, but they have turned a corner. Their newer stuff looks great. I'm sure you're gonna dig it.

burnin watts? i appreciate the shock #, just as much as i did, the day i fell for it, but still... give it up...

LED!!!!!!???? What the fuck???? Did you bump your head?? Haha. Good for you man, join the dark side, or something like that. LEDs rock. I wasn't a Mars fan, but they have turned a corner. Their newer stuff looks great. I'm sure you're gonna dig it.
it does seem like there's alot more buzz about mars, this yr. and all the mars peeps I've seen on here, in the wk I've been on- blow mine away. i have shocking, unburned watts, tooooo (kid's wanting for acceptance, accent). sigh.

Back
Top Bottom