Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Ok so remember u askd for this lmao :rofl:. I have so many pics jus to cover everything i have to do the pic dump in stages lmao. But lets rock on:headbanger:.

So up first we got my HB Mandarin Cookies clone. I got her in a 10 gallon tote of 1st round HB soil. An i was graciously given a cut of this strain from a gud friend and master living organic soil grower on here @bobrown14 .

Then here we got my dual HB Red Leicester Tease. I got her in a 30gallon tote filled with second round highbrix soil.

Then here we got my Dual Sweet Tooth's. I also got them both ina 30 gallon tote of i believe 2nd round HB soil as well.

Ok so thats my highbrix flower tent now off to do the megacrop veg/breeder tent and my other highbrix auto/veg tent.
u suk
i hate my home, now.

emilya's...
she's notorious. prolly follows u, anyway, or vice versa.
Working With Pollen

I'm too dumb to know how to link u in.

Then here we got my highbrix and synthetic veg areas plus breeding area lol.

Here are my autos in my lil breeding area.

Then here is my highbrix auto tent an the girls are in veg. I got Zkittles, Rhino Ryder, an Bluedream autos going right now. And im waiting for gelato and purple lemonade autos to show up and ill be throwing them in there as well.

nonsense. the blue tub, is lettuce. and someone, please plant sprouts... can't get em at any sub shop, anymore...
i miss, surfin those cliffs, my friend!

btw, ur gurls r angry, u slept in. prolly, sore, dry, throats! sadist!

Ok so remember u askd for this lmao :rofl:. I have so many pics jus to cover everything i have to do the pic dump in stages lmao. But lets rock on:headbanger:.

So up first we got my HB Mandarin Cookies clone. I got her in a 10 gallon tote of 1st round HB soil. An i was graciously given a cut of this strain from a gud friend and master living organic soil grower on here @bobrown14 .

Then here we got my dual HB Red Leicester Tease. I got her in a 30gallon tote filled with second round highbrix soil.

Then here we got my Dual Sweet Tooth's. I also got them both ina 30 gallon tote of i believe 2nd round HB soil as well.

Ok so thats my highbrix flower tent now off to do the megacrop veg/breeder tent and my other highbrix auto/veg tent.
Omg dude u make me want to do los soo bad amazing so wen do I start spraying my clones that I want to create poking start now till I c pollin

Hey there ya go brother thats the stuff. Now the games can begin :headbanger: :party: lol. Yea man ill go snap a few pics of the flower tent cuz im up an not able to sleep all night i cracked a tooth last nite an fuk does this hurt. I gotta try to get into dentist asap. But yea lmao my highbrix Sweet Tooths are floping all over cause the buds jus kinda swelled up at the tips lol. An every lil side branch is flopping over haha. So i got her all stringed up with pipe cleaners an she still flopping all over lol. But yea my Mandarin Cookies are getting fat as shit an about done any day i could prolly take her 2day but i feel like shit so she can wait lol. Then my Red Leicester Tease is going frosty as fuk an the buds are rock solid even the lil side buds. But they arent super huge tho. But im hoping with the terps and the denseness will make it worth it lol. They smell amazing an jesus are they sticky lol. Then ill show alil of the veg room got a few crazy things in there i aint done in awhile lol.
Dam brotha I now the pain of a tooth omg make eny one crawl in a ball but those plants are doin amazing but amazing def too shelf stuff right there boy congrats def los are the best buds I’ve seed to date

Man so beat repainted the Carlo again way better this go around
20EFC071-5913-49AA-89F1-332A07D87991.jpeg
23006012-E6FE-4EF5-96ED-CF6960A7580F.jpeg
black is the hardest to paintdoe but wen done right boy do they look so good

Man so beat repainted the Carlo again way better this go around
20EFC071-5913-49AA-89F1-332A07D87991.jpeg
23006012-E6FE-4EF5-96ED-CF6960A7580F.jpeg
black is the hardest to paintdoe but wen done right boy do they look so good
What’s under the hood ? Looks great !

All original 350 ac has a cam n few other things but stock prob upgrade soon to something fun but right now it’s very reliable

All original 350 ac has a cam n few other things but stock prob upgrade soon to something fun but right now it’s very reliable
I got tired of the rams leaving my Chevy and bought the diablo in-tune and a 175 hp shot of nitrous. It pisses them off big time when they ask how fast I was running.147 mph @5800 rpm.

I got tired of the rams leaving my Chevy and bought the diablo in-tune and a 175 hp shot of nitrous. It pisses them off big time when they ask how fast I was running.147 mph @5800 rpm.
175 shot will piss a lot of ppl off for shur lol

Omg dude u make me want to do los soo bad amazing so wen do I start spraying my clones that I want to create poking start now till I c pollin

Ok so since these are photos you should start spraying whatever down a few days b4 u flip. Most say spray dwn atleast 2days b4 the flip. But i say spray em down for like 4 days then make the flip. But yea did u follow the directions on how to make the sts? Pretty simple isnt it man. Now for the games to really begin lol.

Back
Top Bottom