Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Day 70 guys looking like they ready to come down

N I took a shot at these autosthinkin I would get decent plants being there are autos hells balls they have worked well for u brotha hey rdwc dyna grow doin quiet well no hydro guard nor z7 so far

My Lexus started flower before anything in my tent so she will probably finish a week or so before the others. My Brooklyn hasn’t even started stretching yet, it showed sex a few days back so she should start stretching soon.✌️

Shit i jus popped a tire on my lexus urs sounds way better lmao bare with me im really high right now. So is the lexus a bluedream or no? So far all my B.D. ive ran usually end up right around 80 to 90 days. I maybe cuda pushed them abit longer but dont wana push tht 2much around here when dealing with these dense of buds cuz i mite mold some shit so yea not good. For the most part i try an not let any of my girls flower that long. Mainly do to ive had to down size my grow area and change things up an the environment isnt top notch. So tryn to keep the humidity stable is a dam joke lol. But as i finish up the garden things arent doing to bad i give compliments to great strains an amazing lights.

But yea jack the girls are looking great brotha congrats. Are the rdwc girls being done withdyna gro nutes as well?

Shit i jus popped a tire on my lexus urs sounds way better lmao bare with me im really high right now. So is the lexus a bluedream or no? So far all my B.D. ive ran usually end up right around 80 to 90 days. I maybe cuda pushed them abit longer but dont wana push tht 2much around here when dealing with these dense of buds cuz i mite mold some shit so yea not good. For the most part i try an not let any of my girls flower that long. Mainly do to ive had to down size my grow area and change things up an the environment isnt top notch. So tryn to keep the humidity stable is a dam joke lol. But as i finish up the garden things arent doing to bad i give compliments to great strains an amazing lights.

But yea jack the girls are looking great brotha congrats. Are the rdwc girls being done withdyna gro nutes as well?
Yea Lexus IS a Blue Dream. I’m impressed with these Blue Dream for sure. Vigorous growers and they handle defo/trimming really well.✌️

Well guys Ben goin thru a lot of f shyt m n the wife we Ben together since high school that was 8 yrs ago we are not married have a fam together man we just starting to grow apart this month has Ben he’ll basically both of us just let go n today we let are stupid shyt behind n looked at are year book n all the pics we we started dating man did it bring up so many great memories sorry for the rant but guys I really Dnt have no one to talk to only my 420 fam I’ve been to the point of no return y’all kno wat I’m talkin bout but some how y’all pull me together really thanks y’all a lot for even just following in me it makes me keep goin but moral of this f crazy ass story always make ur relationship fun never let it die out cuz it is really will no matter how much luv there is it will make ur partner feel like there worth a million bucks every day so we made up took a month gotter it done lol thank god n I put her to her vest some buds she was like no wounder u wanted to make up so I can do this back breakin labor lol but yield was good guys very happy still got 3 in flower room to harvest n then grape ape goin in there doin really good with there nutes change to the dyna stuff works really well for the money I was stuck on gh stuff witch is dam good for the buck hard to beat but I think I found one that can hang

Looking good Jack, sorry to hear your having problems with your wife. I hate having family problems. Just stick it out and try your best to let her know everyday how much having her with you means. They want to feel wanted and needed. Things will work out and anytime you need to talk just shoot me a message, I’m pretty much always here..✌️

Back
Top Bottom