Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Here are my babies autos with some photos doin great so far !!! Hope y’all had one amazing 4th of July cheers

Forgot to share fishing has Ben real good
1EA449EE-2F71-40C6-ABA5-C9C05CC3658D.jpeg

Here are my autos doin well so far Nl showing pre flowers also did top them last week also did a bit bending but so far doin well !!

So running Nl auto lemon auto and 3 glueberry from the seeds I made last run let’s see how they turn out

Now here are my photos Tropicana poison,omg,witch are next run also my 4x4 gsc purple queen and gelato upped feeding hoping they be healthy to flip next week

Drive by

See your busy.. Looks great

Them carp fight like hell. I was fish at nigh for bass back in Cali. I hooked a monster. I mean I though it wood be my record bass.. No net by myself. I seen it t2urn sideways and knew it was a personal record. And I've caught some huge bass. 12+ pound. Ended up with a carp but the same size. A tad smaller

Drive by

See your busy.. Looks great

Them carp fight like hell. I was fish at nigh for bass back in Cali. I hooked a monster. I mean I though it wood be my record bass.. No net by myself. I seen it t2urn sideways and knew it was a personal record. And I've caught some huge bass. 12+ pound. Ended up with a carp but the same size. A tad smaller
What is up fam yeah man carp fought like hell for sure I’ve landed a few bass n gar here In the last few days man I’ve Ben there no net fighting a big one what cha Ben growing n yess Ben a bit busy with some autos n photos

What is up brother loving the new spot so far out in the woods finally got some girls getting switched to flower also some autos goin into flower also !!!! What have you Ben up tooo fam !!

What is up brother loving the new spot so far out in the woods finally got some girls getting switched to flower also some autos goin into flower also !!!! What have you Ben up tooo fam !!

took the summer off from growing. been helping the folks out a little and working on my car. putting it in to body and paint this fall.

gonna start an auto run soon for something different. things are changing here too and i may be looking at a move in the next yr or so.

Back
Top Bottom