Jacksass CDB Cheese In Soil Grow#2

Good news , both seeds have tap roots so its potting time.
I am using biodegradable jiffy pots put into solo cups

And for the soil it's the pro mix seed starter , which is .20% .08% .08%

I will keep them in this setup for about a week or so after they emerge from soil , almost to the point of being root bound
Well I have a couple of days so it's time to do a little upgrading and repairs on my tent.

Hey bud how's it going.
Well with my last grow and tent setup I had top lights only which worked very well for me but I started thinking what would or could make a difference.
So I am trying something different.
I have 300watts worth of led bloom lamps that I am going to put on the back wall , which is the only wall available. They are 4 ft long and 2 feet wide , going to attach them horizontally to cover both plants. I also have two motorized lazy Susan's that spin one revolution every ten minutes that the plants are going to sit on.
Which means i am growing plants naturally other than topping ect so that they can spin across the back lighting.
It might work not really sure but going to give it a go

Hey bud how's it going.
Well with my last grow and tent setup I had top lights only which worked very well for me but I started thinking what would or could make a difference.
I have 300watts worth of led bloom lamps that I am going to put on the back wall , which is the only wall available. They are 4 ft long and 2 feet wide , going to attach them horizontally to cover both plants. I also have two motorized lazy Susan's that spin one revolution every ten minutes that the plants are going to sit on.
Which means i am growing plants naturally other than topping ect so that they can spin across the back lighting.
Oh man I like this motorized lazy Susan idea! Mind if I pull up my garden stool too? Want to ride this grow out. Sub me in coach

Hey bud how's it going.

Cool!! Thatll be neat to see. Im sure thatll help with the light penetration. Im interested to see how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom