2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express

She done……
E3614EFC-554E-4A96-996A-65FD96240BEA.jpeg

Another harvest on the books
79142805-269B-413C-9F6A-D315AF84433E.jpeg

Looking foxy with little brown hairs everywhere
7B624649-8543-4613-A9A5-0D383B36BCA1.jpeg

Nice fatty, frosty buds.
D67DFDA5-6FE8-49C8-B553-28627A20D4CD.jpeg

And just like that…
57580731-10A5-4519-A060-4869D2D62E0C.jpeg

Godfather of out!

I’ll be back in 2-weeks give or take, to report back on how she smokes…..:hookah:

Congrats on the harvest 420Giirl!

She's nice looking! :Rasta:

She done……
E3614EFC-554E-4A96-996A-65FD96240BEA.jpeg

Another harvest on the books
79142805-269B-413C-9F6A-D315AF84433E.jpeg

Looking foxy with little brown hairs everywhere
7B624649-8543-4613-A9A5-0D383B36BCA1.jpeg

Nice fatty, frosty buds.
D67DFDA5-6FE8-49C8-B553-28627A20D4CD.jpeg

And just like that…
57580731-10A5-4519-A060-4869D2D62E0C.jpeg

Godfather of out!
Good morning @420giirl congrats on your harvest.
Just curious is there a reason you chopped early?
Generally I wait until flowering is finished before I harvest.
When she is finished flowering and building for you those white pistils will be all red and crinkled in.
I don't even check tricks until white pistils are gone and flowering is finished.
Just a thought for next time.
You had the last 2 weeks of swelling to finish her but that's lost now.
Just 2 cents. :Namaste:
Nice work.
Hope you are doing well.

Stay safe
Bill:cool:

Good morning @Bill284, In the past I’ve gone really long, like 14 weeks and I didn’t like the effects it had on me, it was “couch lock”. I like my trichomes milky with just a lil amber and that’s what I saw in the microscope. plus I was at 9 weeks bloom which is around the “recommended” time. Not to mention they were falling all over the place and I personally was over it! I also sampled some and was quite pleased. Last but not least it’s been raining here like crazy for the last couple months and my humidity (something I’ve never had to deal with) has been through the roof, I was afraid of them getting mold again. So yeah, I am very pleased with my decision to harvest “early”. I also noticed seeds and thought, oh no! Yeah, this grow was pretty much trash IMO, it all started with the deficiencies, well actually it was a number of things I did or didn’t do and the fact that I feel like I know what I am doing but I’m still learning, this was also my first grow from seeds but it’s all whatever now…
Next time and there will be a next time! :cool:
Ps. I see a dehumidifier in my near future lol
Good morning @420giirl congrats on your harvest.
Just curious is there a reason you chopped early?
Generally I wait until flowering is finished before I harvest.
When she is finished flowering and building for you those white pistils will be all red and crinkled in.
I don't even check tricks until white pistils are gone and flowering is finished.
Just a thought for next time.
You had the last 2 weeks of swelling to finish her but that's lost now.
Just 2 cents. :Namaste:
Nice work.
Hope you are doing well.

Stay safe
Bill:cool:
Congrats on the harvest.... Early imo.... But awesome regardless. Any idea what's in store next go around?
Thanks, I also have a perpetual grow journal I log in. I have clones from this last grow and a monster clone from a previous grow.

Link in my signature ;)

Good morning @Bill284, In the past I’ve gone really long, like 14 weeks and I didn’t like the effects it had on me, it was “couch lock”. I like my trichomes milky with just a lil amber and that’s what I saw in the microscope. plus I was at 9 weeks bloom which is around the “recommended” time. Not to mention they were falling all over the place and I personally was over it! I also sampled some and was quite pleased. Last but not least it’s been raining here like crazy for the last couple months and my humidity (something I’ve never had to deal with) has been through the roof, I was afraid of them getting mold again. So yeah, I am very pleased with my decision to harvest “early”. I also noticed seeds and thought, oh no! Yeah, this grow was pretty much trash IMO, it all started with the deficiencies, well actually it was a number of things I did or didn’t do and the fact that I feel like I know what I am doing but I’m still learning, this was also my first grow from seeds but it’s all whatever now…
Next time and there will be a next time! :cool:
Ps. I see a dehumidifier in my near future lol

Thanks, I also have a perpetual grow journal I log in. I have clones from this last grow and a monster clone from a previous grow.

Link in my signature ;)
Great. :thumb:
I was just concerned abbit but I understand fully.
As long as you knew what was going on.
I've seen people harvest early and miss the swell by mistake.
Your buds look great though and you did a great job.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats on the harvest! Looks like a nice bunch of fatties. You're rolling right along these days!
:welldone:

@Jon has been loving his Colaze dehuey when you're in the market, so add that brand to your research list.
Thanks shed! Colaze dehuey, ok I’ll have to take a look bc this humidity is driving me crazy and it rained again last night and the night before. I love the rain, in fact welcome the rain, we really, really need it as I’m sure a lot of areas do, but daaaaang, I just can’t control the grow environment the way I’m used to, so yeah I’ll definitely have to take a look at this brand. Thanks again!

Great. :thumb:
I was just concerned abbit but I understand fully.
As long as you knew what was going on.
I've seen people harvest early and miss the swell by mistake.
Your buds look great though and you did a great job.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks bill!! :snowboating:

Ps. Oh no I’m getting a lil fomo :laughtwo:

Is anyone still on here that could try and help me on my 1st God Father grow.. could anyone tell me what's going on here

IMG_20240113_012237720.jpg
Hello my friend @ghostsniper and welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Unfortunately you have posted in an old thread :Namaste:
If you want to repost your question here is the correct spot.

We need some information though.
What is your girl in soil, coco , hydro?
What are you feeding?
What ph?
How often?
Room temperature and rh?
Light?
Age? In flower?
Any details you can give us about her that would help.
To me she is over-watered and under-fed but let’s get details and figure out what is wrong with your wonderful garden.
If you want to say Hi :ciao: and meet everyone here is a link.:420:

Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom