2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express

Update on 5 Godfather OG

It's been a week and a couple of days since I up potted. I'm giving them their first feeding since I up potted. Their leaves had some type of reaction, got sick, died and fell off. They were all at the very bottom of the plants.
I have no idea what happened but I did wonder if it was bc some of the soil stayed on top of the leaves after turning them upside down when up potting.

4F6A7B35-B209-4566-ABE2-D31298AA9579.jpeg

0423DB88-A163-4311-AA9C-A6124F99CA19.jpeg
I'm hoping a feeding will fix them right up.
E15DFB64-2404-4A20-9C5B-6B5233386B6B.jpeg

C8B4E891-231F-40B2-B91C-02F889F8FB6D.jpeg

I'm definitely running out of space and will need a second 3x3 grow tent to veg in.

How tall is your tent, @420giirl?

Those GOGs can get pretty tall!

Hey y’all, thanks for stopping by, I do apologize for always replying so late :Namaste:
They look really gud to me
Thank you! :passitleft:
How tall is your tent, @420giirl?

Those GOGs can get pretty tall!
This tent is only 55 inches. (2x2)
Are you going to train or top them? It's already getting crowded in there!
I’m topping them right now, super late ofc :cheesygrinsmiley: I was also thinking about using a scrog method with this bunch since I didn’t do LST.
Yes all those questions and they really look nice!
Thanks, I was really surprised how easy it was to start from seed! :hookah:

I plan on ordering a 3rd tent, so another 3x3 should suffice, that way I have a cloning/seedling tent and a veg and flower tent. I just don’t see any other way around buying a 3rd tent. I’m not willing to give up my glam/closet space just yet:hippy: so my grow room is a slash office atm. And thankfully we have room for one more smallish grow tent in there.:goodluck:

BF16FEF6-6681-4BEA-91A4-15153D7194E9.png

The red line marks the spot where I will top, is there anywhere else I should top or fim, or maybe go lower than where I marked? Can I top them to where they are all the same size in height?
A2813E20-DE12-45D6-A7FF-9B4E86848A3A.jpeg

They’re so pretty I really want to see one grow out naturally, maybe next time though, as I’m topping them right now. I’m not sure what happened when I up potted bc now I have 2 super tall seedlings @ 19inches and 3 @ 13inches. They were all the same size with the exception of the “runt” and now I have 3 the same size as her. :hmmmm:

55" tent is pretty short for that lanky middle plant!

Because the outside two don't have the well developed side branching they will need longer to fill out after topping. That said, the taller one has much longer node-spacing, which means if you top it lower you will have fewer tops when all is said and done.

I would top them all at the same height and focus on keeping the lanky plant's longer lowers flat while the other two catch up, and then flip while you still have some headroom.

Since the lanky one will end up wider, you might want to train it rectangular to fill one side of the square tent while the other two take up the other side together.

55" tent is pretty short for that lanky middle plant!

Because the outside two don't have the well developed side branching they will need longer to fill out after topping. That said, the taller one has much longer node-spacing, which means if you top it lower you will have fewer tops when all is said and done.

I would top them all at the same height and focus on keeping the lanky plant's longer lowers flat while the other two catch up, and then flip while you still have some headroom.

Since the lanky one will end up wider, you might want to train it rectangular to fill one side of the square tent while the other two take up the other side together.
Yeah, I’m not planning on keeping them in the 2x2 55inch tent. If I only had 3 plants then maybe but I have 5 lol I’m definitely going to purchase another 3x3 in the next couple of weeks. I need this small tent for cloning and seedlings.
I don’t think I have enough understanding on how the plants grow pattern wise to make it grow in a specific way. But I will look into it bc it is something I would like to learn, growing indoors an all.
Okay, Just so I know I’m following when it comes to topping, I should top them all in the same place bc any lower will result in less tops?
I figured I would top these and then use the scrog method once they are in the 3x3 grow tent and are up potted into their 3gallon forever pots.
image.jpg

Godfather OG

I’m definitely going to purchase another 3x3 in the next couple of weeks.
Get a 72" height to allow room for lights, fans, and of course, plant growth!
I should top them all in the same place bc any lower will result in less tops?
A plant with long spacing between the nodes may only have 3 nodes at 12" where a plant with tighter spacing might have 6. If you top them all at 12" you will end up with half as many tops on the one with the fewer nodes.

How many tops you want will depend on how much width you have in the tent, along with the pot size (small root balls can support fewer tops). And more tops take up more room!

As you can see I still haven’t topped bc I wanted to wait on some suggestions and I wanted to water after topping them too, so today it is :thumb:
F4EA269E-3B97-474E-9867-8F88951D6B9E.jpeg
5 Godfather OG seedlings 50days from seed.
F29153C2-D0E7-4873-9C44-7EB71C6D7012.jpeg

2x2, 55inch clone and seedling tent.
1695D42B-172E-4D10-A315-A6D1E5D1F29F.jpeg

Sea of green
47CF825E-299D-4AAB-9FAB-58E4EB3118AC.jpeg

Is it true that the maximum grams I can yield is the wattage of my light, no matter how many plants I grow at once? Is this total or per plant?

As you can see I still haven’t topped bc I wanted to wait on some suggestions and I wanted to water after topping them too, so today it is :thumb:
F4EA269E-3B97-474E-9867-8F88951D6B9E.jpeg
5 Godfather OG seedlings 50days from seed.
F29153C2-D0E7-4873-9C44-7EB71C6D7012.jpeg

2x2, 55inch clone and seedling tent.
1695D42B-172E-4D10-A315-A6D1E5D1F29F.jpeg

Sea of green
47CF825E-299D-4AAB-9FAB-58E4EB3118AC.jpeg

Is it true that the maximum grams I can yield is the wattage of my light, no matter how many plants I grow at once? Is this total or per plant?
I should also mention that I have been super cropping, trying to make them nice and strong!:cheer:

Is that six plants? I thought it was three! Gonna be crowded even in a 3x3 in flower.
Grams/watt is for the entire tent (sine the watts are for the tent), but the maximum is a combination of genetics, training, nutrients, environment, and luck. Any maximum is theoretical, so all you can do is the best you can.
:thumb:

45CD4CCC-33B4-4D90-9993-CF0BBC7DCDE7.jpeg

Is this 4 tops or 2?

96653624-93E1-42E9-9EB5-062B2A4F1237.jpeg

I want to top the other 4 to this point. I only did one so far. It looks like I will have 4 tops by doing it this way?

Wow them plants are growing super fast .well done i will be watching this grow
OMG right! I was thinking the same thing, how they are growing like weeds! :lot-o-toke:

Is that six plants? I thought it was three! Gonna be crowded even in a 3x3 in flower.

Grams/watt is for the entire tent (sine the watts are for the tent), but the maximum is a combination of genetics, training, nutrients, environment, and luck. Any maximum is theoretical, so all you can do is the best you can.
:thumb:
It’s actually 5 plants and the flower tent has 6… smh :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom