2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express

Hey y’all, thanks for stopping by! I’ve been a little busy with transplanting the clones and seedlings as well as some LST, super cropping and defoliation, oh and setting up the new 36x36 x70 grow tent.

I’m finally all set up, for the most part anyways. I need want to get another light bc the SF 1000 isn’t going to cut it all by itself, not for five plants in bloom! I’m planning on trading 2 plants from under the mars hydro fc e3000 for 2 of the GFog. I went ahead and flipped them to flower yesterday bc they are so tall. I was wondering if I should add the scrog net to help keep them down, so they don’t get too tall.
If you don't mind folding them over to fill up the net it looks like you have enough space to fill it. Now would be the time since they will start stretching any minute.

Of course, two weeks ago would have been better. ;)
Those girls are just begging to be trained.
Still thin enough.
Crank them all over and spread that canopy.
Tie them pin them stick them bend them snap them.
Something.
Before it gets any bigger.

Stay safe
Bill

Those girls are just begging to be trained.
Still thin enough.
Crank them all over and spread that canopy.
Tie them pin them stick them bend them snap them.
Something.
Before it gets any bigger.

Stay safe
Bill
:thumb:
If you had the room you could tie over all those lateral branches.
Open everything right up. ;)

Stay safe
Bill
Looking good! I just popped my GOG this week :)

With how tall and spaced out the nodes are, I'm wondering if you may have a light leak in the tent. My last grow, one of my G13's looked like that and I found a red light on the power strip I had forgotten to cover. I didn't realize it until flower when she wasn't flowering and really shooting up. May be something to check.
I never found out if I had a light leak. So hopefully the new tent will solve that problem, if it was a problem at all. I got scared they might herm on me so I’ve kept a close eye on them. This is only a 100w light, so I think they are begging for more light, (which is “on the way”) more than anything! :eye-roll:
If you don't mind folding them over to fill up the net it looks like you have enough space to fill it. Now would be the time since they will start stretching any minute.

Of course, two weeks ago would have been better. ;)
Ok, it’s done, not sure if it’s done correctly, but it’s done, and I done my best! Lol
These seedlings seem to be a little more sensitive than the clones I’m used to dealing with. :hmmmm:
I think I’ll give them some more cal-mag, they seemed to have really liked it the first time. I do have them on a full round of Rx blend (aka prescription blend) nutes atm.

2E60C21F-77D3-4CEC-9208-623AA07915F3.jpeg

:thedoubletake: Scrog net in place and I like it! I’ll definitely be growing less plants at once this way.
C1F97822-95DA-4DDE-B09D-18AAD004D2F8.jpeg

Godfather OG

Ready for the stretch!
Hey Shed, hope all is well in your neck of the woods, as it is in mine, anywhoo… so I was wondering if I should let the seedlings veg another 2-3 weeks? I really want them to flower under the mars hydro leds and fill out the scrog net. I should also probably space them out from the girls that I already have in bloom, they have about 6wks left. I was going to flip the seedlings to a 24-0 light cycle. I was also wondering if I’m supposed to, or if I should lollipop everything under the net, after the 2wk stretch?
I’m still trying to figure out the timing to my perpetual grow. Now that I have 3 grow tents it shouldn’t be too hard to set a schedule, clone, root, veg and bloom oh my! :surf:

2A9AD275-461C-4151-AF6F-7FF8821A0B81.jpeg

I’d like for the canopy to fill out the holes in the net.
E16F8B39-E302-4DA0-AE78-D030E73E0299.jpeg

I was thinking I should let some of these lower branches grow up to the net before I flip and do another lollipoping

Hey y’all long time no chat!! I am so happy to announce New Mexico is now a proud legal cannabis state, as of April 1st, 2022. :woohoo: I just want to say thank you to all that have paved the way for us “newbie’s” now we can grow and smoke in the comfort of our own homes, idk but I swear it’s hitting a lil different now, so more much peace:snowboating:

Well my girls still aren’t looking so good, Idk why I had to pop all five seeds lol shoulda, woulda, coulda… anywhoo, I was going to give them some calmag and see what happens.
F0B7AB4D-CA9A-4A1F-AF52-D0A27E87B1E3.jpeg

Godfather OG
23ABE37C-E84A-450D-AA9D-0CBCC574D824.jpeg

Waiting on their 3x3 tent
124FEE00-43A9-4132-A254-6D804A889DCA.jpeg

Not so happy waiting either! :thedoubletake:
Those girls have some legs...

Hola 420, cómo estás? It looks like these godfather og have responded to the scrog net just fine, It’s pretty much all filled out. I did flip them back to a 24-7 light schedule, I decided to let them veg as long as possible. I’m in no rush to flip them to flower like I thought I was. I’ve been watching videos on the scrog net method and growing in general to try and get a better understanding of what I’m doing bc I sometimes, well all the time, feel like I don’t know the right questions to ask and I stay confused lol so just listening to someone talk about the subject helps a lot!
1C3753B1-105C-44E8-861B-B4D22E7000A3.jpeg

Godfather og, growing away.
Why I had the need to pop all 5 seeds at once still continues to boggle my mind, sometimes it’s impossible to mask just how burnt I really am :laugh: aye, ye aye
B3E6F03C-A0AD-40DA-AD6B-E346D37C86BC.jpeg

My growing skills aren’t perfect by any means, but it sure does looks like it’ll do the job just fine! I just love my MaryJane, no matter how she looks, leggy, short and stout, Xmas tree, bonsái tree, DD’s, popcorn buds, larf. I just love all the different ways they grow and look, smell, taste, what can I say, I’m in love with MJ, period! :circle-of-love:

Good morning my friend, garden is fantastic.
I can't talk much about scrog but this is interesting.
Keep up the good work. :bravo:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I like to let them go up about 4 to 6 inches then flip. The Godfather og still has 12 to 16 inches to go after that if it runs like mine did. I needed a second net. They look great!
Oh, okay cool! I was already thinking to myself “I think I’m going to need a second net”. Lol
I’ll have to cruise by your journal and check out your GFog girls.
It’s my first time using the scrog net method and I think I like it just as much as I like LST.

Oh, okay cool! I was already thinking to myself “I think I’m going to need a second net”. Lol
I’ll have to cruise by your journal and check out your GFog girls.
It’s my first time using the scrog net method and I think I like it just as much as I like LST.
It's a different challenge I think just as fun and rewarding. Here's a link to it for your perusal pleasure if you get a chance.

Hola 420, cómo estás? It looks like these godfather og have responded to the scrog net just fine, It’s pretty much all filled out. I did flip them back to a 24-7 light schedule, I decided to let them veg as long as possible. I’m in no rush to flip them to flower like I thought I was. I’ve been watching videos on the scrog net method and growing in general to try and get a better understanding of what I’m doing bc I sometimes, well all the time, feel like I don’t know the right questions to ask and I stay confused lol so just listening to someone talk about the subject helps a lot!
1C3753B1-105C-44E8-861B-B4D22E7000A3.jpeg

Godfather og, growing away.
Why I had the need to pop all 5 seeds at once still continues to boggle my mind, sometimes it’s impossible to mask just how burnt I really am :laugh: aye, ye aye
B3E6F03C-A0AD-40DA-AD6B-E346D37C86BC.jpeg

My growing skills aren’t perfect by any means, but it sure does looks like it’ll do the job just fine! I just love my MaryJane, no matter how she looks, leggy, short and stout, Xmas tree, bonsái tree, DD’s, popcorn buds, larf. I just love all the different ways they grow and look, smell, taste, what can I say, I’m in love with MJ, period! :circle-of-love:

Hey!

Looks really good. Im growing 2 GodFather OGs as well since February and they are currently in bloom and massive!

I Scroged mine from the start. I built a net using pvc pipes and ran wire through it to make it nice and tight. I created 4 main branches from the start by topping. I vegged and trained them horisontially under the net for 6 weeks until I flipped. I removed all growth that wasnt at net level. The stretch has been crazy for them. They are so large and heavy I had use a secondary net to keep the branches in place.

I think yours will be absolutely massive in 2 - 3 weeks since you didnt scrog from start but hey, all the more fun! :theband:

I have noticed with this plant (I got mine from weed seed express too) that it handles defoiliation really well, in fact I have taken bags of leaves off! I would advice you to remove everything from under the net and focus energy upwards.

Keep doing what you doing! :thumb:

:Namaste:

Whoa, time really does fly when you’re having fun! I didn’t realize how long it’s been since I’ve updated my grow journal last.

Here we are with lollipopping all done. I will be adding another net.

Is this the End of Veg.…???

Hey guys! :ciao: I hope everyone is well out there in growville! I have a few things going on right now, the question is where to start?

My girls are doing great, these Godfather OG seeds have been a joy to grow, actually they’ve been pretty perfect! They have been vegging under my SF 1000 for lack of planning better, don’t get me wrong this light has really kicked ass for only being 100w. It’s just that I really wanted to use my mars hydro FC-E3000 led grow light, bc it’s sponsored and the seeds are also sponsored by @Weed Seeds Express. Now that my “flower tent” is almost done flowering I will swop out the 2 lights and flip to flower under the mars hydro FC-E3000 led lights. Well at least I’ll be able to use the light for the second half of the grow.

CABB1806-1201-41C1-B103-26B41FBB8790.jpeg

Are these babies really telling me that they are ready for flower/12-12 light schedule? How is this happening if I have them on 18/6 light schedule. I did have them on a 24/7 light schedule about 2 weeks ago.

I discovered this SF 1000 led light gets a little brighter if I flip the switch in the back of the driver. I’m really confused bc I thought this feature was to turn on and off the dimming function. Does anyone know about this? I know they aren’t sponsored but I was just curious lol

EA443051-065C-42EB-A9A0-B153AF6D37F3.jpeg

I went ahead and took 4 clones today. I also ordered another sf 1000 led light for this “veg tent”. I got the same light so I can daisy chain them together. I wanted a mars hydro of the same wattage, but it wasn’t recommended to daisy different brands together. So yeah, I will be purchasing @Mars Hydro led light for the “seedling and clone tent” that way I can keep the clones in there a little longer after they root if need be. These T5-T8 lights do make me so nervous though, they don’t seem bright or strong enough to use after the clones root. With that said, I do like them for rooting clones lol

77F6A718-7C51-4DAB-8CC1-CB04AA7B9EC3.jpeg

4-Godfather OG clones rooting in rinsed perlite, as per @InTheShed. It works like a charm almost every time. So far I’ve only had one clone that didn’t root.

98BFCA2B-C090-4908-9C54-BEFE466F43D2.jpeg

I cannot believe we have trichomes forming a rail along the side of the blades on the leaves. It’s really frickn impressive, I haven’t seen this happen during veg, yet!

should I be adding the second scrog net now before I flip to flower?
A7FD95B0-ECB7-4537-B3F4-975FEEF2D75A.jpeg

Time to flip these babies to flower! :hippy:
9F772D06-CC69-4723-8E9A-4E97259D6093.jpeg

5 Godfather OG in Veg, ready for flower!

Amazing growth but let's get to the questions!
How is this happening if I have them on 18/6 light schedule. I did have them on a 24/7 light schedule about 2 weeks ago.
You dropped the lights by 6 hours a day so your plants have gone into flower. Remember that they are genetically programmed to flower when the days start getting shorter by a few minutes a day after June 21st and you knocked 6 hours off at once (!), so now they think winter is in its way.

Flipping them now would definitely be a good idea.
should I be adding the second scrog net now before I flip to flower?
If you are going with a second net I would wait until a week or two after flip so you'll know where it needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom