Jacksass Gives Northern Lights A Go

Hey all
Just had a good look at pistols making sure I don't have a Hermie . What I found is this , on the mystery girl there are large pistols on the stem and very small near outer new growth. The NL is completely opposite they are very small on stem and larger on new growth. As you can see the fan leaves are night and day too , does this mean that there is more sativa in the NL since the leaves are smaller and the mystery is mostly indica. I'm just thinking outloud to possibly rule out some plants. Ten seeds from CK and ten different plants

Hey all
Just had a good look at pistols making sure I don't have a Hermie . What I found is this , on the mystery girl there are large pistols on the stem and very small near outer new growth. The NL is completely opposite they are very small on stem and larger on new growth. As you can see the fan leaves are night and day too , does this mean that there is more sativa in the NL since the leaves are smaller and the mystery is mostly indica. I'm just thinking outloud to possibly rule out some plants. Ten seeds from CK and ten different plants
Yeah that’s what I understand...
Fat leaf = more indica
Slimmer leaf = more Sativa

Well it's been a week since my last update.
Both girls are flowering , stretching a bit. They are on the small side but let's hope they pack on the weight.
The super cold has disappeared and we are now in spring like weather. It's much easier to regulate the tent heat.
It could very well be that the fluctuating temp in the tent may have stunted them a bit. It went off the scale a couple of times which was freaky.
Doing another feed tomorrow with a good defol ,

Hey Jack, how are you feeling? Much better I hope. The plant looks good. Did you pull the cage out? Not enough sideways growth? Or I'm sure you've just been preoccupied with more important health matters. Keep her green, those colas are filling in nice.

:passitleft:

Hey bud , ya thanks feeling much better.
I just spent some time with the girls , the northern stalled on growth and leaves were getting alot of brown spots in the last week or so. I wasn't thinking and was giving 5 ml of cal mag every watering lowering the soil pH everytime along with nutes. This morning having coffee it popped into my head " maybe I should check pH" well I did and we were sitting at 5. The mystery girl was right on the money at 6.5. so anyways just spent the morning repairing my screw up.
I'll take a couple of pics maybe we can figure out what the mystery is or at least count out what she's not.

I'll be honest, when I ran that unlabeled variety pack, every plant responded differently to feed. It was hard to identify them. Try smell also. That helped me some. I was using FFOF soil and they didn't want much feed.
With brown spots, I start with ph water checking and calmag. My tap water is pretty easy to dial in. I just count my ph down drops, 16 for me. PH up takes a LOT more??? Those look 10x better than the hell I put mine through.:laugh:

Good morning.
I am doing my best to bring the ph up in soil for the northern. On Monday the ph in the runoff was reading 5. So I did a good flush with water that read 7. Just now I gave plant 4 litres of water that still reads at 7 but the runoff is still reading between 5 and 5.5. what do I have to do to get the ph back up. I haven't fed her in a week and am confused to no end.

Back
Top Bottom