Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Jaga my friend hope you and yours have a wonderful Sativaday!:circle-of-love:
nice score on the meds buddy:)

Ok I have no isea what the picture is gonna come out like an this has all been brought to you while I have a helicopter looking in my back door, so here is the imported meds that I got last night it is very dry an has some seeds but worcks suprisingly well
2013-07-21_15_56_19.jpg
an this one is cheeky girl 2 refusing to be trained down
2013-07-21_10_36_26.jpg

Yep I was thinking that in the picture it is hard to judge a quality cause it has been transported an arrived like a block so we broke it up put it in the mill an it gives a real nice I might say Jamaican, it was a Jamaican family so it could be that. Any how finally that helicopter has blown over now I can breath again
If its good smoke, then save them seeds. Im sure you can grow it well and get it right where you want it. :)
Plants looking good sir.

good weed Jaga :circle-of-love: I am way behind so bare with me and I will try to help you with your dilemma asap

Thanks invi I have been up in the attic clearing rubish an I found two boxed bran knew fan heaters, so I have a knew fan for the grow an its working fine:cheesygrinsmiley:As soon as I get the time I will do an update an maybe if I can post some pictures.
And good weed to all

Good Weed to you and yours Jaga:circle-of-love:

I feel a little worried after finding out that I have a mag def, I have been treating the cheeky1 (royal critical) so as advised by my beloved friend and Fish--Cake
I went to the garden an filled down a huge (large lump) of limestone put !/4teaspoon into some water along with some Humic/Fulvic acid. Well I think this the third day and they I believe are looking a little better. The leaves looked nasty with yellow marks and the red stems.
Another thing that nearly tilted me over the edge was that all of her Pistols went Orange over a very short period of time, so that worried me silly for the last day, Its nothing to do with the buds becoming ready they hardly have trich,s on them? Well last night I noticed that she is starting to put out some nice knew bud growth. I am hopping that I will be able to post some photos soon, its all a little sad this whole grow has been a headache I already no that after this harvest I am going to put a Diesel to seed an simply concentrate a lot more.
It has also hurt me a lot that The Fish master sir has had a lot of trouble, and was giving me sound to me at the same time His girls were going through a very tough time.All the best to you Fish Prabhu Ji ;)
Jai Jaganatha So if I can I will get my phone to work (get it back off my grandson) instead of it being used as games consul

Back
Top Bottom