Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Well I did get my phone back off my grandson so as I promised these are some pictures of the critical by royalty seeds, it was a freebie I still feel like its just been too much trouble with this grow. I really do look forwards to starting a fresh when all this is done.
Here goes like I said in the post above they have had a mag deffi an it seems to have had a toll on the little lady
2013-07-26_12_28_49.jpg
2013-07-26_12_28_44.jpg
2013-07-26_12_28_09.jpg
2013-07-26_12_28_14.jpg
2013-07-26_12_28_24.jpg
2013-07-26_12_28_00.jpg
2013-07-26_12_27_50.jpg

Happy Frieday Jaga:circle-of-love:
I would just give her a couple days and see how she reacts and stop misting her while she is in flower. you dont want to promote rot or mold:)

Thanks guys an a very good fried day to you as well
Hey Im gonna get some of that imported weed in about an Hr, thanks for having a second glance AlexPad108, I find each time I look at them I just get a little bit more down in the dumps
I was thinking about my next grow an I am thinking that I may start with the cfls an then move over to the hps for flowering.?? Is that a good idea or would it be better the other away a round hps an then cfls?? This grow for me has been heartbreaking, and to be honest I just want to get to harvest ASAP so I can cocentrate on the whole grow a lot better:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::green_heart:
Hey jaga..... It may be my lack of knolage of deficiencies. But I don't see a mag deficiency in that girl. She looks fine to me
Oh now I see the burn spots on leaves that iv looked again is that not due to spraying them
Happy Frieday Jaga
I would just give her a couple days and see how she reacts and stop misting her while she is in flower. you dont want to promote rot or mold
Good Weed Jaga!!! Beautiful plants!!!+reps

Good looking plants buddy reps.

As for what to do for next grow. The most common affair is if you have a hps and not a MH then people tend to go with either vegging with a hps and flowering with it. Or they get cfls in the 6500k area cool blue spec. then come flowering switch to hps. you can throw in the clfs aswell during flowering for more light and mixed spectrum which i think is always healthy for the plants. hope this helped a bit.

Oh and Happy WeedEnd everyone but dont get me wrong dont let your weed end on the weekend thats no bueno!

Hey "j" yes I think by far the most cost effective gram for gram is to veg under CFls in or around the 6000k area 6400s seem best as max said then when u kick into flower pop the hps on

Now that I'm re vegging my slh that's how I'm going

:lot-o-toke:the locals around here are only selling fot profit I have heard I am not sure but an oz will set you back 200 an most of it has chemicals an sprays, an thats not to mention that they have many shit ways of making bud heavier. Thays the honest an sad answere. It was never like that when I was younger.
So I am supporting the Jamaican Ganja farmers:cheesygrinsmiley:
Why are you buying imported smoke? Doesnt the local community have something to suffice?
Good weed sir btw. ;)

None taken I see you understand, its just a sad fact of life at the moment that I would love,,,,to be able to change
No offense meant Jaga, but Spimp I think local for Jaga is probably the same quality as going for mexican seed or plants.

Thanks I will be doing that :circle-of-love:
Hey "j" yes I think by far the most cost effective gram for gram is to veg under CFls in or around the 6000k area 6400s seem best as max said then when u kick into flower pop the hps on

Now that I'm re vegging my slh that's how I'm going

Damn. That is ridiculous that people are spraying it and weighing it heavy. I guess i take for granted that worse come to worse, us 'merican can drop $20 on some dirt and still get decent dirt at least. I hope the import is some good stuff. I want pics when u get it! :rofl:

Whats the price difference where yo are Jaga on brick bud vs import? Also what quality (1-10) do you think both are? Just curious.;)

Hey spimp. Street were I live (same country as jaga)
£10 per gram.. Quality at best 3-4 of 10 at best. That's with my home grown scoring an 8 in my eyes.
It is ridiculous the shit we have to pay for. It's usually either mega dry like dust or damp as hell. Never cured.
Don't get me wrong u may sometimes hit the jackpot and get a week or two of good bud with 3g £20 bags if someone's had there own grow going on but it is usually shite
The reason I grow my own... For me and no one else :)

Hey spimp. Street were I live (same country as jaga)
£10 per gram.. Quality at best 3-4 of 10 at best. That's with my home grown scoring an 8 in my eyes.
It is ridiculous the shit we have to pay for. It's usually either mega dry like dust or damp as hell. Never cured.
Don't get me wrong u may sometimes hit the jackpot and get a week or two of good bud with 3g £20 bags if someone's had there own grow going on but it is usually shite
The reason I grow my own... For me and no one else :)

R U SERIOUS?? Damn. 15$ a g for shit? :straightface:

Here brick weed we call 'reggie' goes for $25/7g's and it ranges from 3-6ish on the scale I can usually get it for $20
'KB' or "nugs" go for $55-65/ 3.5 g's usually 6-9 ish. But the high end, is freaking Chronic my man. I told ya about the Master Kush that was damn near too strong?? I took my normal 3 bong rips and was febreezing for an hour...It was 65$ Damn you guys need to pool together for the "royal with cheese" grow and makes some $$$$ :rofl:

Hey spimp. I no tell me about it sir. My freind had a bong of my slh the other night at my house (not supplying anyone) it near blew his socks clean off he was saying "do u realise how good this is? Shit you could have the city boxed off with this shit its like Amsterdam stuff"
I no if I grew it big scale I could make a mint sir spimp but I don't want to do that. My challenge is to grow enough to keep me going from harvest to harvest :)

Yep spimp I have the stuff that you would call Reggie I would think is the same as what I have and I honestly hate to say,,,,is actually MUCH better value than like Alex said some, £10 per gram for stuff thats either been tampered with or harvested to early, and Like Dutch said even in the Dam his weed is far superior to that of what he would buy at the coffie shop!!
Well take that into account an then think I am paying for this Brick weed£25,, well it is always a constant strength not great bit it gives a tickel,an leads to a smile. Now consider a normal £10 bag of you will never no what it is or contains, cause you dont know who grew it,its also normally under weight, it goes up in smoke in a night an leaves me always feeling very ripped off!!!!!!!!ITS CRAP an I would have just thrown away my money, so here is a picture of my seedy weed ok I dont know the chems that were used as growing agents but I do no it will work an it will last a few days cost less an help a poor Ganja Farmer
2013-07-21_15_56_19.jpg

So there it is I think if you lived here then you would understand And I know how bad it looks but it always works Thanks an good weed to all of you :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
I live in Holland, and my home grown blows the shit in the coffee shops away Im not just being big headed, anyone who tries my weed says so.
Hey spimp. I no tell me about it sir. My freind had a bong of my slh the other night at my house (not supplying anyone) it near blew his socks clean off he was saying "do u realise how good this is? Shit you could have the city boxed off with this shit its like Amsterdam stuff"
I no if I grew it big scale I could make a mint sir spimp but I don't want to do that. My challenge is to grow enough to keep me going from harvest to harvest
R U SERIOUS?? Damn. 15$ a g for shit? :straightface:

Here brick weed we call 'reggie' goes for $25/7g's and it ranges from 3-6ish on the scale I can usually get it for $20
'KB' or "nugs" go for $55-65/ 3.5 g's usually 6-9 ish. But the high end, is freaking Chronic my man. I told ya about the Master Kush that was damn near too strong?? I took my normal 3 bong rips and was febreezing for an hour...It was 65$ Damn you guys need to pool together for the "royal with cheese" grow and makes some $$$$ :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom