Jaga: My First Grow Journal

:lot-o-toke: actually Max you got it right she needed some love, an I have been neglecting:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: her so, right now shes happy an for a little while I can be with my mates again
Its all good we understand you need more time with the missuss go have fun with the mrs.

Thing is you are right but at the mo she is just a little upset so maybe some retail therapy for her an a wallet attack for me:thumb:Have you got to smoke any of that exellent bud yet I saw a post back that you dried some, as for me I hate to admit but I am gonna have to go to the man on the street again, ah well it will only be weeks, and it might just remind me to plant another asap fter harvest
I was not meaning to be insensitive jaga friend :)
Of course u Gota sort the family first :)

Hey jaga yes pal I quick dried a low down small bud the other day and it blew off my head. 0.5g pipe blast I was stoned two hours very heady high that bud was not as mature as the top buds. It's all harvesterd now no more tasters for me until next week when it's dry. It's in the dark cupboard hanging with the fan 24 hours blowing. Nuff about me dude how are u? It's shite the street stuff u and I are buying but as you say.... Not long to go and u and the mrs will be able to indulge a little on the home grown :)

Man I get it in the neck all the time.... Alex when ur not at work ur on ur phone talking about ur stupid fukin plants! Lmao that was the argument on Tuesday.... I took it on the chin and drove her to Whitby for the day out.
Buys me a bit more time on 420 :) highhhh5

Hey dont worry that was not insensitive, I take each moment enjoying the bits on 420 they also help me become better person I think you are all great an its hard for me to stay away, I would love a world where ganja was legal I would love to meet all the people that I have met in 420 land:love::circle-of-love::love::green_heart::grinjoint::yummy::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Thing is you are right but at the mo she is just a little upset so maybe some retail therapy for her an a wallet attack for me:thumb:Have you got to smoke any of that exellent bud yet I saw a post back that you dried some, as for me I hate to admit but I am gonna have to go to the man on the street again, ah well it will only be weeks, and it might just remind me to plant another asap fter harvest

me insight no man there are people here with far more knowladge than me ive just been growing for like 5 months or something now where as people here have done far far longer some here with decades, im like a baby on crack or something trying to gain as much as i can as fast as i can with the aid of weed you cant get a burn out so its pretty awesome the amount you can learn here. But thanks for the compliments i guess :D but welcome to the community if i havent already before, as i just saw that your a jun member so welcome :D. sorry kinda stoned atm.

Exellent I hope with the weather we got they will dry a little faster an yep its exactly as you put areyou on 420 again she has JUST SAID speaksoon
Hey jaga yes pal I quick dried a low down small bud the other day and it blew off my head. 0.5g pipe blast I was stoned two hours very heady high that bud was not as mature as the top buds. It's all harvesterd now no more tasters for me until next week when it's dry. It's in the dark cupboard hanging with the fan 24 hours blowing. Nuff about me dude how are u? It's shite the street stuff u and I are buying but as you say.... Not long to go and u and the mrs will be able to indulge a little on the home grown :)

Man I get it in the neck all the time.... Alex when ur not at work ur on ur phone talking about ur stupid fukin plants! Lmao that was the argument on Tuesday.... I took it on the chin and drove her to Whitby for the day out.
Buys me a bit more time on 420 :) highhhh5

i guess we were all typing at the same time.
@AleX, im in the same boat buying stuff from the street, its not the best but i have had far far worse. it good to hear that youre stuff is a good smoke looking forward to a smoke review of it when its been cured for a while.

that stuff about the misses cracked me up, being single i guess you dont have this problem haha.

@Jaga i am eagerly waiting for that global legalization! Even if the first step is to decriminalization of growing and possession ill be happy with that the dealing etc can stay criminalized not like it will be around with it being decriminalized but yeah woot woot come on world lets think logically and use common sense it doesn't harm anyone, its health beneficial been proven yet still a schedule one. Its beneficial also to loads of other industries like fabric, paper, string, building materials, nutrition for use as hemp seeds are soo good for you. It just pisses me off. Rant ended! :love:

she wont be when you untie her:)
:lot-o-toke: actually Max you got it right she needed some love, an I have been neglecting:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: her so, right now shes happy an for a little while I can be with my mates again

i guess we were all typing at the same time.
@alex, im in the same boat buying stuff from the street, its not the best but i have had far far worse. it good to hear that youre stuff is a good smoke looking forward to a smoke review of it when its been cured for a while.

that stuff about the misses cracked me up, being single i guess you dont have this problem haha.

@jaga i am eagerly waiting for that global legalization! Even if the first step is to decriminalization of growing and possession ill be happy with that the dealing etc can stay criminalized not like it will be around with it being decriminalized but yeah woot woot come on world lets think logically and use common sense it doesn't harm anyone, its health beneficial been proven yet still a schedule one. Its beneficial also to loads of other industries like fabric, paper, string, building materials, nutrition for use as hemp seeds are soo good for you. It just pisses me off. Rant ended! :love:
Agreed :)

Yeah what Jeff said:):circle-of-love:

High Fish Prabhu Ji and a good weed on this sativa day in the pond:love: I ran into a friend yesterday on the way to our local deli, an as we walked back up the hill together he showed me his house an mentioned that next door had good meds. So right now I have 1/4oz of an imported weed. Its not to sticky or seedy and at 25£ We both got a goodnight an a good supply for times like these:high-five:
Jai Jaganatha, an loads of blessings to the pond :party:
she wont be when you untie her:)

Back
Top Bottom