JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

Re: JD lighting 600w, digital ballast, and bpn grow

roll call, these are the strains I'm working with

dream queen, purple kush, master kush, white widow, tangerine kush, tangrine dream, I.F? blue dreem, blueberry, banana diesel, sour grape, gdp, granddaddy purple kush, sweet og kush, Atomic northern lights, girl scout cookies, cherry pie, blue cheese, barney lsd-cut still?, lemon skunk, skunk? strain.

Need to knock 20 down to 6 mother plants..Half of these are just clones I just made.Been taking them outside now for the last 2 days, then bring them back in at night, and put a 23 cfl on them at night, to prevent flowering right now.

Got cuts in my dome and Ez cloner too, and getting ready for my first winter crop after this harvest

also just got some molasses, for my outdoor and indoor run.

going to try molasses on one s.g, budcandy on another s.g, and nothing on the other.Should be a cool learning lesson on this stuff.

anyone think I should add more plants in at 2 weeks, for the flower room?1600w in there, and 12 plants in there right now, but sweet og kush, and purple kush should be done in three weeks?

also pics in flower with the smaller ones are just 16 days in flower in the pics:bravo::thumb::420:Thank you, 420mag family, for helping me get to where I'm at, in this grow!Best indoor run to date.

So far no mites!!!

chopped my purple kush today:420: had it under the JD light ballast for 6 weeks!First harvest with my JDL ballast!!:partyboy:Will get some pics up soon.

Hey bro! Nice set up! I've got the same light and i'm happy with it so far. Holy fucken strains, would love to have half of those strains you gots going on. LMAO on your last post, might have to use that sometime... Looks real good in here!:thumb:+ reps brotha:peace:

Hey bro! Nice set up! I've got the same light and i'm happy with it so far. Holy fucken strains, would love to have half of those strains you gots going on. LMAO on your last post, might have to use that sometime... Looks real good in here!:thumb:+ reps brotha:peace:
hey, thanks for stopping by, will do the same back.

I got to many stains right now, plus my new cuts n the dome.I sold the ez cloner, just wasn't for me.

Sold the Ez cloner for $150, and made a dwc for nothing.Had everything to make it, but going to make a 30 or 50 dwc cloner soon.

The one I made is all ready popping root!!!Fuck love dwc for cloning.

Jd ballast has been hot this last week, because of the high heat, but still kicking ass!

bbn has been to good to me!!will post a new video soon, buds are getting fat

got 25 new clones, I made.some will go in the flower room, and some for my fall outside grow, after my summer grow is done

What!? fall grow? i know your in Cali but really.. tell me more...
not much to tell.Going to use the jd ballast for my clones soon.As my plants under the 600w jd ballast are all most done in flower, and then use the jd ballast for my new clones to go outside this fall.

Going to throw the JdL Ballast outside in my greenhouse, just as soon as my outdoor summer harvest is done.

Love the fact that the ballast is sealed, should be good outside in my green house:420:

JDL ballast in my number one work horse in my grow room!From veg to flower, it's kicking ass!

Been using bpn for sometime.My clones and veg plants are doing good, but my flowering plants, just yellow up???was giving 10 ml grow/15 ml bloom/ 5ml blue boost, to a gallon of water, just tap ?

Just bumped it to 20 ml bloom/ 15 ml grow/ 5ml boost.I'll see how it goes, as they are 4 weeks in flower.

Pics, and video up soon my good friends

re: JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast & Blue Planet Nutrients Grow

Going to chop my granddaddy purple kush, and sweet og kush down today.Those 2 where under the jd light ballast.Going to put a tangerine dream in there, also added a tangerine kush in there.Blue cheese will be next too.

Killing my Master kush strain, as I got to many strains now.

I hope to make a dwc cloner soon too.

Also dream queen is getting fat!

My birthday is Monday too.I'll be 35.

This has been a great year for me too.

This has to be the first year I have really not bought any mj in sometime.As I learned the ropes on how to keep me in supplied with clones, and buds, and not have to buy from the streets, and fuck, became legal grower too this year!

Damn been some time I've been on here.

Jd light ballast is still running like a champ, gets hot though, but room is at 85-90f

this 600w has been giving me nice big tops:goodjob: never ran a 600w till I got one from jd lighting.Just a great ballast to have for my growing, and so blessed, and thankful for my jdl ballast,Will post new pics Sunday.

Having some grow problems with bpn, need to post pics and talk with Corey.

lol, they edit my thread. :rolleyes3,

Plants are doing good.Got more new plants in.Last harvest; ones where not to good.Do to my fuck up.Don't use molasses and blue max together indoors??Well I also went to heavy on the feed.Was use the bpn chart, but it wasn't working.So now I do my own thing again, and plants are doing good. I got one strain Tangerine dream, and it's really sensitive to nutes, the rest are great.

If I feed my plants right now with blue max grow/bloom at 10ml/gallon in flower, then water the next two feeds.Well so far so good.
So water, water, nutes.[video=youtube;RsE9cOH4Smg]
[/video]

I have to say On the Jd light ballast.That is is running petty hot, but it's seald too?So I don't know??

They need to find a better way to cool the ballast for indoors. To me the sealed ballast would be great for a green house.

But my magnetic ballast is running way cooler, so did my 1000w ballast mag.Which are the same brand?
Picture_3441.jpg
Picture_3431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom