JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

Sorry to hear about heat issiues. I use those magnetic ballasts myself. And have since the late 80's. I've never had a problem with them. I wonder tho where are you mounting your ballasts? I have mine on a shelf at the top of my grow room. Heat rises and my exhaust is out of the top also. So it seems to help bye putting your ballasts as near your exhaust as you can. Better yet remove it completely from the flower room. I glance at your vid of plants. I hope you get some new pic's up so I can gander. GL and Keepem Green

If the ballast is getting too hot, put a fan next to it. IT has been over 110 Degrees for the past few weeks. Incoming week show cool off alot more.
Sorry I shouldn't have to put a fan on it? So far the ballast is still putting out some nice power and works like the first day I pluged it in :thumb: I had to shut down my indoor grow.So I put them outside.Will get this new grow going again soon.I will just use this journal to for my grow. Thinking of going 600w hps and 1000w mh? might just run the 2 600w again too?????

well here's a new video with all my outside and indoor plants, outside.

[video=youtube;p_G8fPJ33mU]
[/video]

bpn is good stuff, but I think I going to move on to other nutes.

Right now is not needed, and I recommend 1000W all the way!
Just going to stick to the plan, 600w lights.Still want to get your 1000w ballast soon!.

Got my setup running got 3 girl scout cookies, cherry pie, 2 blue cheese, purple kush, grandaddy kush. pics up soon, when I find it?????????????????????????

nutes Blue planet nutes-maxgrow/bloom/boost, soil earthgo and kellogg soil, with some added pelite in 4 gallon pots.

lights, of course 600w hps x2 hps. One hortilux and one cheep $35 bulb Interlux, all air cooled.

well here's the new video. Bpn is doing a great job on keeping my plants green, healthy to the max! Also my Jd light ballast is doing great!. Been running this bad boy for like 7, months strait! from 18/6 to 12/12 from hps to mh, to 300w, 400w(bulb), to 600w hps. So far Zero problems.

Just ordered 50 seeds from the uk.Will post pics when I get them[video=youtube;uNEF9s-J7pk]
[/video]

Well I got this grow going great! My bpn nutes, I'm using 1/2 strength(10ml/grow/15ml/bloom)-nutes; water, 1/2 nutes, water, 1/2 nutes water right now. So far, plants are loving it, with my soil. Also soil has been reused for last grow, just added some new Earthgro soil to my Kellogg soil, plus some perlite.

Seeds I ordered are; bx1 dog=Headband (OG Kush x ECSD) x OG Kush, Sour cherry=C4 (Casey Jones & Headband, Cherry Cheese, Livers (aka Blues), Smelly cherry=Black Rose, Cherry Assassin, Livers (aka Blues), Qrazy quake= Hybrid: Qrazy Train (Black Trainwreck x Trinity x Purple Urkle x Space Queen) x Cheese Quake (Exodus Cheese x Querkle)

I got one more grow to do after this run, and going to flower the last clones I have in a month or maybe till after I'm done on this grow??Then do the seeds as I want to just start over new, and no mites! When I got back in to growing last year, I got my first clones with mites, and just couldn't get rid of them really.

I never got mites till I started buying clones? Well if I do get clones I know to put them in another room and spay the shit out of them before I put them in my veg room now.

Also seeing more red stem?last feed was 1/2 strength, bpn bluemax nutes. I'm thinking of feeding nutes 1/2, strength again

edit: I just feed 2 plants 1/2 strength nutes from the first flower stage grow bpn chart
feed_schedule_hydro_2-part.jpg

good to see ur posting again, ladies looking toot sweet! i see the twin pussies are looking to gank some greens dual black kittys:allgood:cool! doode you gotta check out all the new bpn stuff the new organics and seaweed ,vitablue, straight off the hook mad wack crazy good im getting resin on 5week flowers like they were near done! also look into Azomite its a mineral supplement with over 70 trace minerals makes plants go into overdrive on trichomb production and shine like a high brix grow well that and the bpn seaweed i mist them with a mixture of seaweed,azomite (disolved), worm castings,and a small bit of black strap, bugs hate it plants go bonkers! i went 100% organic 2-3 cycles ago, im never going back to chemical ferts! the results are astonishing ! smells,taste,plant health high are all leaps and bounds better, makes reusing soil a breeze,no more ph or ppm testing! you should look into it, stick to bpn in anycase i just read that many of the big fertilizer companys are using chemicals that are known to cause cancer! they are just like monsanto "they dgaf!" its all about profit! who cares if they sell cancer patients crap that will give them more cancer! dikkz!! i know corey wont use any chemical that is even hinted at haveing bad side effects! sorry to babble on just wanted to share and say what up!

Back
Top Bottom