JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

almost running out of my nutes i got BPN 3part but would not mind trying the organic route hear nothing but good things about it
been thinking that too.

Well thing are looking great with my Bluemax grow/bloom/boost plants are just flowering up :circle-of-love: also all plants are getting frosty on top, which is always great to see.

Jd lighting 600w ballast is doing a great job on my buds as I have had ZERO problems with my ballast. Also glad to see that everyone that has a jdl ballast.That there ballast are, all kicking ass!

Was going to post but, one of my kids has my camera

good to see ur posting again, ladies looking toot sweet! i see the twin pussies are looking to gank some greens dual black kittys:allgood:cool! doode you gotta check out all the new bpn stuff the new organics and seaweed ,vitablue, straight off the hook mad wack crazy good im getting resin on 5week flowers like they were near done! also look into Azomite its a mineral supplement with over 70 trace minerals makes plants go into overdrive on trichomb production and shine like a high brix grow well that and the bpn seaweed i mist them with a mixture of seaweed,azomite (disolved), worm castings,and a small bit of black strap, bugs hate it plants go bonkers! i went 100% organic 2-3 cycles ago, im never going back to chemical ferts! the results are astonishing ! smells,taste,plant health high are all leaps and bounds better, makes reusing soil a breeze,no more ph or ppm testing! you should look into it, stick to bpn in anycase i just read that many of the big fertilizer companys are using chemicals that are known to cause cancer! they are just like monsanto "they dgaf!" its all about profit! who cares if they sell cancer patients crap that will give them more cancer! dikkz!! i know corey wont use any chemical that is even hinted at haveing bad side effects! sorry to babble on just wanted to share and say what up!
yeah I wasn't happy with the mods telling me to say and not to say about strains??but I'm over it

I'll just do this grow, and see what happens from there.

lol put up a green house a friend gave me, and well lets just say I got a few left over part It was missing one or two parts??Got mad ripped it down, then did what I could to make this green house work. Glad I put it up, gets really wet in the morning now, but sunny- once the sun comes up. Also got rain coming, and got frost yesterday.(this month)

Plants are really looking different from my last pics.Will get pics up soon

Will let you guys know when my seeds come.

Well, I see my buds are getting really frosty, and flowers is taking off! Can't say I got any problems.

Last feed I gave them 1/2 nutes, will just give water next time. I think half was to much too? I'm pretty sure my soil is also giving nutes, so I have to watch the bpn nutes.

SAM_15091.JPG
Picture_8561.jpg
Picture_855.jpg
Picture_854.jpg
Picture_862.jpg
Picture_858.jpg
Picture_8562.jpg
Picture_857.jpg
Picture_860.jpg
Picture_7802.jpg
Picture_8631.jpg
Picture_866.jpg
Picture_7611.jpg
SAM_1541.JPG
SAM_15381.JPG
SAM_1540.JPG

ladies looking sexy ! :thumb: its their website their rules some i dont really agree with but in the end its a great place full of great ppl with a great mission i love it here because of the ppl and knowledge , but i feel ya man nobody like being told what to do, but they have their reasons, i respect that even if i dont agree "its all good in the loc'd out hood" lol
i been running one of my jdl's nonstop at 110% for like 9 months not one hiccup! dropping some new beans today:thumb:

hey guys sorry for not getting the pics up. So will shot a new video too.

Thanks bigirishdoode, northener for stopping by.Will get them pics up today.

Just sowed two dogs, and one blue pit, and freebie lemon uk cheese

Okay go some stuff going on? In the video you can see the flowers, and the small leafs are down?but green :hmmmm: and some plants older leafs are yellowing?.Pots can go with out a feed for 4 days, so they might be holding to much water????Last feed was 7 grow/7 bloom, to a gallon of tap water. Saw the green-down leefs , so I didn't want to go any stronger on nutes??But the yellowing will get wost if I don't do some thing soon?

Back
Top Bottom