Jdubs 3 Part - T5 CFL Grow

Alright everybody, final weights are in, ready to do a smoke report, (even though its not fully cured) but dont want to keep everyone waiting, I'm actually going to do a smoke report of the gush today and the kryptonite tomorrow morning, anyways final weights 2 3/4oz gush , 1 1/4 oz kryptonite, so just about a qp total.. not bad i think for my first full grow, and also not bad for cfls too.. and everyone said it couldnt be done.. lol, also just started my new journal, please feel free to check it out and leave your opinions..... JDubs B.P.N. Drain To Waste To Ebb & Flow - Multi Strain From Seed.... So stay tuned for gush smoke report :goodjob::thanks:

Gush
IMAG05355.jpg
the smoke report knug
IMAG05363.jpg

So.. its a little fruity, feels like more of an indica high, lil harsh but not bad at all, its only been in jars for two days, so im sure itll get smoother soon, overall nice head high, I feel very stress free right now, even though I'm about to go drop a few hundred at the hydro store right now..lol

Overall rating... 7.5 outa 10 nice high... Nice taste.. needs longer cure though..
So im pretty happy with this outcome that I got from cfls... Wasn't expecting too much more, acually expected a little less... Lol, kryptonite smoke report in the morning or late tonight

Kryptonite
IMAG05413.jpg

Love it, smooth.. still needs curing, but smooth and stony.. Def a heavy high... Pretty stoked on it, I know it'll be better in a few weeks though...

Ok, so grow mods can go ahead and move this into completed journals... Thank you all for following along and come check out my current journal, im going to update it later tonight to include my current flood and drain table.. let you guys see what i really do as this whole cfl thing was just to prove someone wrong , try out cfl growing and try out bpn,( which I am totally stoked with BTW) thank you cory...

Congrats on the harvest.
Which of these is your favorite?

Nice to have you stop by, i would have to say my favorite out of these two would have to be the kryptonite, its a nice smooth relaxin high, the gush is kind of a get up and go high, so its nice for going to work...:thanks:

Cfl's You know I'm running about 9 of them right know. I thought I would be able to do a full grow. I liked your side project. BIG TIME PROPS!!!!:adore::adore::adore:
:adore::adore:
:adore::adore::adore:
:adore::adore:
:peace:

bud looks great. in that picture where you are making the bag hash, how come the water looks reddish?

I was in my garage, used bubble bags and the water had turnedd purple.. dark purple:Namaste:

Naw it was trim off of mine and my roomates tent in the garage, the plants were a deep dark purple when harvested, and they were very very airy so there was alot of trim...

jdub i am going to start using the BPN 3 part elite nutrient system you used for your soil grow. i plan on mixing my nutrients in a 5 gal bucket with an airstone/air pump in it to keep it aerated. I currently have 4 female plants in veg right now. they are clones that i cut from 2 PPP mother plants about 7 weeks ago. do you suggest i start with a quarter strength dose of the "week 1 stage" according to the feeding chart on their website? some one suggested i do that just trying to get some other views on the whole thing. i am growing in FFoF soil in 10'' pots

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom