Jdubs 3 Part - T5 CFL Grow

p.s. how much has you got for that ? ^^

Drying and curing right now sir, plan on putting in a final weight and smoke report ASAP:thanks:

Ahhhhhh.. thank you all, now I feel loved..lol , yes I am also anxiously awaiting smoke report.. I think I timed things well... Everything looks and smells danky, glad to harvest finally, but god do I hate to see them go..:'( my other seeds I started didnt sprout, so i started germinateing some xj short flo and coco kush, also a few g13 labs strains, and a couple more chocolope, as well as a handful of bag seed I'm going to take out to a friends once they sprout... Dj short strains already popped, in cubes now

IMAG05242.jpg
IMAG05225.jpg
IMAG05216.jpg

what are you doing here in these pictures?

After your smoke and yeild report please add a link to your next grow show so it will be easy for me to find and sub. Congrats on the harvest and the bubble is looking awesome.

Thank you Mr. Smith and everyone else, and yes I will add a link to the next grow show for sure... I can't wait..but I am going to wait until they break ground a little bit before I start the journal... At least until they shed their shells...

Morning all, did final trim this morning, looks like just shy of a q.p.... Not too bad with cfl if I do say so..lol, looks and smells danky as fuck currently curing... going to wait to try it until it cures a little.. ive got other smoke for now in process of setting up next journal, its going to be a weird one, drain to waste, then transfer to hydro i think... Kind of a mystery what's actually going to happen with this next grow because me and my roomate are doing this next one together.. so we've got a lot of purchasing to do...will keep everyone updated:thanks::adore:

wow brother looking great, sorry been super busy with kids,xmas and star wars the old republic. The bubble looks great too. hope u are gettin the goods smoked all up, i am starting week 4 today in my room and it is loooking GGGRRREEEAAAATTTTT.:goodjob:

Morning all, did final trim this morning, looks like just shy of a q.p.... Not too bad with cfl if I do say so..lol, looks and smells danky as fuck currently curing... going to wait to try it until it cures a little.. ive got other smoke for now in process of setting up next journal, its going to be a weird one, drain to waste, then transfer to hydro i think... Kind of a mystery what's actually going to happen with this next grow because me and my roomate are doing this next one together.. so we've got a lot of purchasing to do...will keep everyone updated:thanks::adore:

heya brother, i bought the slab trays and i really like them, u can space them as needed and are easy to drain and clean. works super well with hydro set ups and are reusable. check out some of my pics and see what u think. best of luck and if u have any questions feel free to send me a message, i will chat with u about whatever u need. best of luck man.:bravo:

Congrads on the harvest. Love it when someone gets a crop in. Hope the hash came out good. I know I loved the stuff on top the 25 micro screen. I did a great batch myself. Looks like you got 10 or so grams there. GL and Keep em Green

Back
Top Bottom