Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Yes ween they did they doubled in height all three times. I accidentally flowered the first one out too small I thought mainly because I was still a totally rookie. Probably still would consider myself one tho lol Thinking a going from 18-16 to 14/10 on off light schedule would be more natural than straight to 12/12 or 11/13 like I do now. I was ready for it the second and third time tho. Now in my second year of growing and learning so much from journals like yours and others. Especially some of the high brix crew. The organic soil should make for even better produce!!

Yes ween they did they doubled in height all three times. I accidentally flowered the first one out too small I thought mainly because I was still a totally rookie. Probably still would consider myself one tho lol Thinking a going from 18-16 to 14/10 on off light schedule would be more natural than straight to 12/12 or 11/13 like I do now. I was ready for it the second and third time tho. Now in my second year of growing and learning so much from journals like yours and others. Especially some of the high brix crew. The organic soil should make for even better produce!!

I taper down too rather than an abrupt change in lighting. However I do push the issue and taper right down to 10 hours for 2 days. Then up to 12 for 2 weeks, Then onto 13 for the rest of the cycle. Going more than a few days at 10 hours can some times trigger hermies. But a day or two works fine without issue.

I wish I had your play space!

Cheers:thumb:

Flower tent update!
Things are getting interesting now. First up we have M.O.C Carnival at week 10 of flower she will probably come down next weekend.
420-magazine-mobile1521695517.jpg
420-magazine-mobile800134749.jpg

Here is my favorite plant to grow to date RQ Special kush #1 6 weeks in flower
Flash on
420-magazine-mobile746757588.jpg

No flash
420-magazine-mobile617003113.jpg

420-magazine-mobile476528266.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1054737268.jpg

H.S.O Og Kush 5 weeks in flower
420-magazine-mobile597401441.jpg

420-magazine-mobile254213704.jpg

H.S.O Amherst Sour Diesel 5 weeks in flower
420-magazine-mobile219199421.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1265162706.jpg
420-magazine-mobile319475910.jpg

B.F Liberty Haze Finalllyyyy thickening up after 6 weeks in flower
420-magazine-mobile1676802206.jpg

My new comers into the fresh air tent flower tent setups are 2x RQ royal medic one about 5 ft tall and the other about 4.5 ft which are my first two balanced thc/cbd strains.
420-magazine-mobile761983680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1877883085.jpg

Wow! Jgrow you got some nice ladies there man! A little late to the party but subbed up now.

Have you grown that HSO Amherst before? She looks amazing. I'm a huge Diesel fan and need to add a strain to the bean stash...

Wow! Jgrow you got some nice ladies there man! A little late to the party but subbed up now.

Have you grown that HSO Amherst before? She looks amazing. I'm a huge Diesel fan and need to add a strain to the bean stash...
Thanks shidden brix. I have grown her out before and she is a potent strain. Still working out how to dial in how everything wit her bt I got another 3 pack so I will be growing her even. Not the old school bright green and red hair sour diesel with the fuel smell I think that's the ECSD bt she is worth the time in your garden. Unique fruity/citrus aromatic scent she gives off and frosty as all hell

I think I'd done be flushing that plant, Ween. She looks done, don't overdue or the THC will degrade. Amber is really an almost overripe fruit... 10% amber will be 30% with the drying..

Drive bye and had to say something... Keepem Green

My bagseed plants were huge!! In 7 gallon smartpots and I totally lost control of them late
420-magazine-mobile1975132251.jpg
420-magazine-mobile582269055.jpg
I got 6 oz each off my bagseeds which was amazing but the quality wasn't as good as the candy which I loved the training and shape I formed her to grow into and I ended up getting 3 oz of top shelf sticky buds from her
420-magazine-mobile223036812.jpg
420-magazine-mobile208401847.jpg
420-magazine-mobile175972258.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1033514539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366721858.jpg
hi...i was scrolling through and saw ur photos and thought they looked almost identical to my plant in a way but i have no clue wat mine is?? What do u think ?

I think I'd done be flushing that plant, Ween. She looks done, don't overdue or the THC will degrade. Amber is really an almost overripe fruit... 10% amber will be 30% with the drying..

Drive bye and had to say something... Keepem Green

100% agreed with Norcali. I usually harvest at 5% amber.

Thanks NorCal and Blaze! I'm running Doc Buds kit so no flushing needed and last I checked there were no amber trichs but I will check again tonight at lights on.

Can I ask you something - How is your setup? How often do you harvest and so on. I'm trying to figure out how to get the most out of what I have - The goal is to maximize the production. To be able to harvest as often as possible. I have 3 grow-spaces:

1 - 80x80x160 cm (Homebox evolution - I managed to get 350g in there once with scrog)
2 - 120x120x200 cm (Mars hydro tent)
3 - 100x180x200 cm (Self built grow-room)

In theory I should be able to harvest almost monthly I guess. That's if I don't keep mothers

Honestly I out grew my setup for most of the time and just now am getting everything back on track. I planted around 20 seeds back in December and I vegged most of them for over 4 months while putting the quickest growers into flower. While dealing with a over flowing veg space was annoying having weekly harvest has been a plus lately!

Drive by.. I like the Candy abit myself. I did well with it yielded 6 ozs of tasty herb. Not bad for a freebie. Keepem Green

Very impressive setup and nice plants. I've been on leave for about 8 months due to living conditions but I'm about rectify that quickly. I'll catch up here in a few days but your 1st page started off strong.

Cheers

Thanks miller. It was many months or so of stalking your journals that gave me the knowledge of running a bare bulb with no need of venting which saved me the headache of trying to figure that out initially. Glad to see you have a journal and outdoor garden back up and running featuring 35 or 45 gal fabric pots full of fox farms soil I can't wait to see them go crazy outside

Back
Top Bottom