Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

I have a dinachem i just flipped so ill let you know how it turns out. Its chem 91' (real cut) by guava chem. Supposed to be extremely close to the 91' so we'll see.

RQ critical coming up on 6 weeks in flower looking at about 1 or 2 more id guess.
420-magazine-mobile123450088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1733668596.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1587684881.jpg

Og kush #2 3 weeks in flower and smelling good and citrus like to the touch.
420-magazine-mobile1382950539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1304138116.jpg

Amherst Sour Diesel #2 2 weeks in flower also looking good and stacking up
420-magazine-mobile1817331632.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1475510039.jpg

My favorite girl flowering right now is RQ special kush #1 I've grown her twice before and loved her. Definitely delivers good Indica high and will give sticky earthy/skunky smelling buds. Everytime she's been my happiest plant no Matti what I've thrown at her and for the price of around $5 a seed or $30 a 10 pack she's worth being in everyone's garden at least once!
420-magazine-mobile1459748338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile914301448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile430984280.jpg

Great work Jgrow. :thumb:

How do you manage to fit all those plants in the tents you have. I always assumed you were working with a much bigger area.

Before they got too tall I was able to train them into 4 or so main colas by topping each of them once and lst them until they have a better canopy. As my vegging plants got to be over 4 5 months old I had to just flower them out since I didn't wanna have to many clones or lose any genetics I've yet to try out.

With Chem, it's a long story, but it's only as good as it's source. All Chem cuts were from mother plants, so there's no way of getting Chem seeds, without crossing it to itself, or a different male...which makes it S1'd or a hybrid. Search and learn as much as you can about the breeder that has the plants you want, and his connection to someone that might have had the original clones. It was a pretty small circle as to my understanding, at least for a long time. I think it's still pretty tightly held. :Namaste: While you're reading, you'll learn about what you're about to grow. :love:

That kush spacing looks great, she's gonna drop some gnarly bombs.

Thanks caretaker I wasn't gonna flower this greenhouse chemdog out because of space bt she is taking on a tangy sour citrus smell to know which smells just like the yellow starburst candy. Very exciting because the og kush is giving off a sweet citrus smell and is super frosty for three weeks in flower

During all my years as a grower, I have had only positive experiences with Royal Queen seeds and strains. They breed some sturdy fucked up plants that's almost impossible to kill. Some of my favorite keeper strains came from them and is now being kept alive through clones

Thanks Wiley it's. Royal Queen special kush #1 she gave me nice sticky smelly buds both times i grew her out. She's definitely worth it for the price. Worth twice as much if u ask me

You bet I will. I love indica dominant strains. They're such a good help against my pains.

Thanks Deville I agree I've been loving the royal queen strains. If u haven't yet try the royal cookies. A++ top shelf strain imo. I had to grab another pack after harvesting that plant

Back
Top Bottom