Jimmy6k First Attempt - Closet Grow

Oh,I almost for got.My new temporary light fixture.lol
025186.JPG
026169.JPG

To tell ya the truth I am not happy with my plants.When I started I borrowed a buddy's ph and ppm meter 1 time and thought I had ph all figured out, but I don't think so.Gonna get meter and test everything again.

Mmm

PH pens need to be well clean after use & recalibrated once in while to maintain optimal condition & reading of PH, you can buy PH buffered solutions to test if the PH pen is reading correctly & calibrate if required :thumb:

your running it hot... those larger plants are run too hot imho. Hot chemicals, don't know on the temps?

I at the same time i see some light-colored new growth.... your chemical profile is off a bit.

Rework the water and PH.

ppm too high. lockout...

Recent pic's may show a touch of nitrogen def but show signs of some intervienal chlorosis which might suggest something else...

Might be worth while visiting Cultivators active journal & seeking some of his advise regarding hydro grows relating to EC/PPM and PH of nutrients to see if he can shed some light on the matter at hand :thumb:

Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields He's a pretty helpful chap.

Hi Jimmy

Looks like you are getting some recovery for the plants. Glad to see the Vanilla Kush so green and lush. I popped a BVK seed on 3/1. She is performing really well. Last week I started LST. My plan is to use her as a mom and take clones. It will probably be two more weeks before I can take cuttings though. Have you had a chance to sample BVK product? I am pretty excited about it but it will be another 12 weeks before I can taste for myself.

Happy growing!
Ty

First,Thanks guys for the reps and more importantly the help and reassuring me of my grow.One of the seed from yesterdays have broke soil.Does this seem fast and will it make it?tyofwa,I have smoked it from a buddy's plant.It was not dried/cured properly so I can not give my honest opinion on such a fine strain.I will say even with the process that was used,it was a respectable high.IMO.Hopefully I will be able to give you a nice descriptive review of beautiful B.V.K bud in near future.I think you will like the way it grows.Out of the 3 strains I have going,It seems to be the toughest and it clones very nice.At least it has for me so far.I also have one in veg that I may use for a mother.I'll post pics of her later.:thanks:
0031164.JPG
0021233.JPG

Back
Top Bottom