Jimmy6k First Attempt - Closet Grow

Hey Jimmy,

Those are nice pretty nugs you've got going there. They have a very nice blue hue to them. Mine are yellowing a bit as well. I hope that's pretty normal while flowering but I don't know for sure how much that's supposed to happen. I've never heard of monster cropping but apparently that's what I'm doing as well. We'll see what happens. Keep up the good work brotha! :thumb:

Thanks for the support guys.Even with all I got going on,I enjoy this so much I am going to make a small 6 site bubble cloner.My Aero cloner is full.,so this will give me something to play with.The bubble cloner will be filled with clones from vegged plants so they may finish before the 20 dayers.Any way here are some pics of the 10 day flower clones and the bag seed.2 of the bag seed did not make it,but I had another that I sprouted with a rapid rooter plug and made it to a small solo cup hempy.Also had another 10 dayer root so,its potted.I had 2 slh that rooted too,but I only cloned them to get rid of,and will not run any more.I have 4 in cloner now that will not be part of the family.To night I will post pics of the 4 girls in veg I will be cloning from.Thank You :joint:Jimmy6K
0011251.JPG
0031183.JPG
006909.JPG
007859.JPG
New to the family
008795.JPG
Solo hempy
011564.JPG

So I put 2 of the 10 day clones in #2 smart pots and 3 of the 20 dayer's had roots so they are in 4 inch pots.I put the last 2 20 dayer's in the bubble cloner until they get roots along with some other fresh clones from veg.Sorry for the short update just been very busy with a some RL shit.will try to get a couple more pics of the veg plants and some full closet shots tonight.Thanks Jimmy6k.
035102.JPG
03498.JPG
03690.JPG
03888.JPG
04078.JPG
04179.JPG
04285.JPG
04369.JPG
A couple 20 dayer's
04469.JPG
04663.JPG
04763.JPG
04862.JPG
05049.JPG
05259.JPG

Thanks Mono,It's going much better then I ever thought it would for my first grow.Knock on wood!I have roughly 30 days until harvest,so I am working on the next group to go in.I'm gonna try to keep it down to 4 or 6 plants.Right now I have 13 in the 4x4 area.I am also working on a 10x10 room for next run.I still have yet to get a decent update together but here are some pics of the girls right after lights on and a monster clone I did some bending on.Thank you Jimmy6K
007871.JPG
008806.JPG
011571.JPG
015399.JPG
016364.JPG
019264.JPG
021260.JPG
022211.JPG
0031194.JPG
0051065.JPG
S.L.H

Nice trees buddy! You're looking good my friend. :bravo: I think white rhino is great for a first grow. My ladies took some abuse but kept coming back strong. I think this is gonna be some great smoke. Reps!

yo nice grow man, ive been lookin for another active 2l hempy grow, i just started one a few weeks ago myself. Looks like they are producing good for you, good job for your first grow , keep up the good work! what kind of nutrients are you using, sorry if i missed it, i just ordered myself the 2 part blue max line from BPN, keep up the hard work,, later man!

Nice trees buddy! You're looking good my friend. :bravo: I think white rhino is great for a first grow. My ladies took some abuse but kept coming back strong. I think this is gonna be some great smoke. Reps!

Thanks Trees.For first timers I think we have done a good job so far.I still have a few weeks to get them bulked up and more frost to set in.Thanks Jimmy6k

yo nice grow man, ive been lookin for another active 2l hempy grow, i just started one a few weeks ago myself. Looks like they are producing good for you, good job for your first grow , keep up the good work! what kind of nutrients are you using, sorry if i missed it, i just ordered myself the 2 part blue max line from BPN, keep up the hard work,, later man!

Welcome EzE.I am using GH.I wanted to use BPN but at the time I did not have the funds to nor the time to wait for shipping,but def thinking of them for future plans.They have been proven over and over.I think you will have great success with them.
IMG_2231_1_.JPG
Thank you Jimmy6K

quick question, when feeding with the 2L hempys, do you hand feed them with nutrient water for 6 days, then flush with plain pH water for one day? Im kinda new to this soil-less media thing and not really sure the exact way i should be feeding my plants
I water feed these by hand every day,and have never flushed. I do water with molasses and Great White once a week.Thanks you Jimmy6K.

Back
Top Bottom