Jimobry's Bag Seed First Grow Journal

I have got a question to everyone who is watching this: what do you guys think about re-potting during flowering?
it's start of second week and i was wondering if i should do it, and if it is worth the stress i put them into?
the reason i haven't done it before is because i actually had 6 plants in there until a few days ago, but two have proven males, so now i have the room, and i can re-pot to 11 liters, its the biggest pot that i have room for. they are in 6.5 liters now.
answers will be greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with a blessing :)

I have got a question about a certain nute given to me as a gift by my hydro shop buddy
CSC_0246.JPG

has anyone ever seen it before, or rather used it before, and can give some information about how to use it, and if it can be combined with the bio bizz collection that i am currently using?
CSC_0244.JPG

and i couldnt resist sharing today's growth :cheer:

Those links just go to the main forum page. Your photos are there now because they were the most recently uploaded, but they will get lost in the mix when others are uploaded.

The best way to upload photos to your journal is to click the My Photos in the lower left corner of the Reply test box. Then just click the photo you want to add. Make sure at the top of the Insert Photo popup, you have Original Only selected.

I have not heard of the nutrient. Might need a little more research. And your girl looks stunning! :thumb:

So I just found this:

B`Cuzz Blossom Builder

"Reasons to use B’cuzz Blossom Builder Liquid
Blossom Builder will increase the size and mass of flowers.
Especially created for the final weeks of the blooming phase
It works as a finisher that will lead your flowers to strong, healthy look and a beautiful attractive final weight and aroma of your flowers
suitable for all sorts of cultivation substrates (soil, hydro and coco) and all irrigation systems.
Easy and completely dissolvable in the feeding water.
By feeding your plants with the ratio Phosphate 1: Potasium2 (1:2 ratios) in the final weeks, it will trigger flowers to put on more weight.
With the unique formulation of Blossom Builder you will get the desired end results better than any other product on the market.

laboratories in Holland have created the ideal formulation and this is a part of the product Blossom Builder that will lead to rock hard fruits!!
Atami does take care of all phases of the plant. The blooming phase as a final stage of your plants and by adding the combination of B’ CUZZ BLOOM stimulator and BLOSSOM BUILDER as a finisher will give the final results that you have been waiting for. High yield of flowers combined with strong aroma and flavor that gives a big impression to all end users
Atami’s powerful blossom builder is highly concentrated and will last for a long time ( 1: 4000)
Use 2 tsp to 4 tsp of Blossom builder per 10 gallons (or 0.25 – 0.5 ml per 1000 ml) water during the last 4 – 2 weeks of the flowering phase.
0-9-19 - Highly concentrated Imagine this; 10 ml gives 10 gallons nutritional solution.
Imagine you have a 100 gallon reservoir.You will only need 100 ml of Blossom builder.
Blossom builder is especially created for the final weeks of the blooming phase.

It works as a finisher that will lead the flowers to strong, healthy look and beautiful attractive final weight and aroma."

The thing is, that on my bottle the values of p and k are said to be 20-32, so i am not sure if it is the exact product.
this is the source B`Cuzz Blossom Builder - Nickel City Wholesale Garden Supply

I will keep looking to see if i can find an exact match

Hey :) the atami blossom builder is a finisher/ripen. It has an pk value so you may need to back up on your flower feed but it will be fine to use with your biobizz range, but its not organic. It's very similar to bloombastic or green sensations. Hope this helps

Well yes... But the biobloom has a npk of 2-7-4 & topmax is 0.1-0.01-0.1 so I would drop back on the biobloom as it has a high pk value but the topmax is mainly beneficials & sugars to feed your soil so that will be fine. Hope this helps :Namaste:

So It is end of week two since i flipped the switch to 12/12
Actual flowering time is about 1 week give or take, Xena, the one on the right back side (from previous photos), was the first one to start flowering (She is the one i was showing off her bud building:cheesygrinsmiley:), and the rest joined in shortly after.
BTW do I start counting the flowering time from when they show pistils for the first time, or from when they start to form actual buds?
Any way, yesterday the girls were given nutes, consisted of 1.5ml/l Bio Grow, 2ml/l Bio Heaven, 2ml/l Bio Bloom and 1ml/l Top Max.
Anyone knows if it is ok to follow the BioBizz Feeding Chart completely, cause I just figured that with flowering and all, they dont need as much Bio Grow...I would really appreciate some good advice on the matter.
I have got some yellowing going on on the lower leaves, some fell off, is it normal? I am talking about the first couples of leaves (the oldest ones) and those in proximity. I hope it is just because the plant is flowering and not something else.
Apart from that, things are looking good. The plants seem happy enough. I am trying to solve my gnat problem, but it seems like their population is being reduced slowly. I am trying to give the soil proper time to dry (1-2 inches from top) before i am watering, also using the sticky traps, and I just made an order for some neem oil, that i might try to make a solution with of some sort.
I will try to upload fresh pics tomorrow. Thank you for following, your help and guidance is really appreciated.
:Namaste:

So It is end of week two since i flipped the switch to 12/12
Actual flowering time is about 1 week give or take, Xena, the one on the right back side (from previous photos), was the first one to start flowering (She is the one i was showing off her bud building:cheesygrinsmiley:), and the rest joined in shortly after.
BTW do I start counting the flowering time from when they show pistils for the first time, or from when they start to form actual buds?
Any way, yesterday the girls were given nutes, consisted of 1.5ml/l Bio Grow, 2ml/l Bio Heaven, 2ml/l Bio Bloom and 1ml/l Top Max.
Anyone knows if it is ok to follow the BioBizz Feeding Chart completely, cause I just figured that with flowering and all, they dont need as much Bio Grow...I would really appreciate some good advice on the matter.
I have got some yellowing going on on the lower leaves, some fell off, is it normal? I am talking about the first couples of leaves (the oldest ones) and those in proximity. I hope it is just because the plant is flowering and not something else.
Apart from that, things are looking good. The plants seem happy enough. I am trying to solve my gnat problem, but it seems like their population is being reduced slowly. I am trying to give the soil proper time to dry (1-2 inches from top) before i am watering, also using the sticky traps, and I just made an order for some neem oil, that i might try to make a solution with of some sort.
I will try to upload fresh pics tomorrow. Thank you for following, your help and guidance is really appreciated.
:Namaste:

Well Jim it's good to see you back! Hope all is well.

You start counting flowering time when you flip to 12/12. Now if you have an auto I really couldn't tell you. When you start setting the plant to shorter days and longer night's it triggers the plant to start developing flowers.

As far as bites go I have no experience. But it seems to me that if you have their line of nutes following their feeding schedule would be the way to go.

Need pictures to see the yellowing. I had yellowing problems but it was due to over watering. But that doesnt mean that you have the same problem. To better aid pictures will be needed.

Good to hear from you. Would love to see the buds.

Flowering: Week 3 Day 1
As promised, I am back with photos:

First, here are the leaves that i was referring to in my previous post
DSC_02765.JPG
DSC_02656.JPG
DSC_02918.JPG
CSC_0300.JPG

Second, these are the damn gnats that i am dealing with, and it seems like there was a population increase since my last feeding.
CSC_0301.JPG
DSC_02715.JPG

Third, some bud shot :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_02848.JPG
CSC_0297.JPG
CSC_0298.JPG
CSC_0299.JPG
CSC_0295.JPG

It looks like some trichomes are appearing, which fills me with joy...
Fourth, some shots of the plants
CSC_0296.JPG
DSC_02896.JPG
DSC_02664.JPG
DSC_02695.JPG
DSC_02887.JPG

So, I would appreciate some assistance regarding the gnats, and regarding the yellow leaves, that are actually so week that they fall off with the slightest touch.
Thanks for stopping by:ganjamon:

Flowering: Week 3 Day 1
So, I would appreciate some assistance regarding the gnats, and regarding the yellow leaves, that are actually so weak that they fall off with the slightest touch.

I wish I knew more about controlling gnats, but I wouldn't be too worried about them. Every grow I've seen that has gnats turned out just fine. The sticky paper is a good start. With my indoor vegetable and herb gardens, the gnats get worse when my soil is constantly moist because it creates a perfect breeding ground for them. Hopefully, somebody else in this thread has more experience controlling them than me.

I assume that the yellowing, brittle leaves are the bottom ones. One big reason they do this is because they no longer get the same light that they used to, so they fall off naturally to avoid wasting nutrients and water. That said, there may be some other issue at hand, but I don't have enough experience to suggest any proper fixes. Nonetheless, your plants are looking great!

Back
Top Bottom