Yeah the Yates is pretty hard on the plant, but I'm still seeing mites after using it. It does slow the population down, just not fast enough for me. I might have to get some stronger stuff from the grow shop. The Neem should keep any other insects at bay, I hope.
I love their seedling mix, and propagation mix. And many of their sprays/feeds, but that product not so much. In fact I hated it.

I’ll get a pic of the eco spider mite treatment. It’s fabulous.

I love their seedling mix, and propagation mix. And many of their sprays/feeds, but that product not so much. In fact I hated it.

I’ll get a pic of the eco spider mite treatment. It’s fabulous.
Been using Yates stuff for years, not too expensive and does the job (most of the time).

Very impressed with your training.

Looks like you'll bounce back from any burn from the treatments.

The Amazing Dr. Zymes works very well against spider mites for me, if you don't mind spending $30.00 for citric acid.
Never used our sponsor SNS. Seems like most folks that use it are impressed.
Thanks farmer, I appreciate it.
I don't mind spending the money on my plants at all, it's worth it in the end.
I would love to try the SNS stuff, but I'm not sure we can get it in New Zealand. I hear nothing but good things about it.

Seems to be coming right. Must have been the pH of the water I've been giving her. Another lesson learned the hard way :laugh:

IMG20220727181622.jpg

I removed a few leaves that were blocking bud sites today, and pulled the main shoots out some more to open them up to the light.
I'm starting to think about flipping to 12/12 soon. First because I don't want it to get to big, and second because I need to know if it's actually a female after Regrowth said it could possibly be a male. :thedoubletake:
I'm also a bit impatient because I want to grow the Swiss skunk I got from Gorilla seeds, I can't stop thinking about it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll probably wait a few more days until I make up my mind. :eye-roll:
Next time I water, I'll feed with a 50/50 mix of 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 dry amendment in preparation for the switch.

IMG20220728104829.jpg

IMG20220728103650.jpg

IMG20220728103640.jpg

You could be right about it just being a calyx... or could just be a single nanner too and still be fem.
Canopy is looking good. I'd go another 2 weeks before flipping just to fill the container.
But you're right too, if it ends up being a male then it's just time wasted... it's really up to you. Is this a seed Tra sent?

You could be right about it just being a calyx... or could just be a single nanner too and still be fem.
Canopy is looking good. I'd go another 2 weeks before flipping just to fill the container.
But you're right too, if it ends up being a male then it's just time wasted... it's really up to you. Is this a seed Tra sent?
I got 3 zkittlez seeds from a friend in NZ, he told me they were from a local professional grower. I'm not sure if they are feminised or not. That's what's growing at the moment.
Trala sent me a couple of seeds a while ago but they got damaged in the post, so she's sending some wookie autoflower seeds, they haven't arrived yet.
I've also got 5 Swiss skunk seeds that I won from Gorilla seeds (I believe those ones are feminised)

From the soil surface there's 45 inches (115cm) to the roof of the tent, so I can grow to a maximum of around 30 inches (75cm) before it gets too close to the light and I'm not sure how much it'll stretch once I flip to flower. Not exactly ideal for a big plant, but it's what I've got to work with.

I'll give it another week and see how I feel then.

:thumb:

I'm going to start one of the Swiss skunk seeds that I got from @Gorilla Seeds now. At least these ones are guaranteed to be female.
I dropped a seed into tepid (room temp) water with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. She'll sit on top of the light to stay warm until she pops open. Shouldn't take long.

IMG20220730125039.jpg

IMG20220730125410.jpg

IMG20220730130508.jpg

Sorry to hear about the testes.

Could have been worse, a friend of mine was once getting a blow job, and when she stood he went for a cheeky down the panty slide and got a hand full of cock and balls. The urban myth says you could hear his scream of horror 3 suburbs away.

It is a memory his mate never let him forget either. “G, remember when you were experimenting with your sexuality…?”

Sorry to hear about the testes.

Could have been worse, a friend of mine was once getting a blow job, and when she stood he went for a cheeky down the panty slide and got a hand full of cock and balls. The urban myth says you could hear his scream of horror 3 suburbs away.

It is a memory his mate never let him forget either. “G, remember when you were experimenting with your sexuality…?”

You gotta watch out for those ladyboys...

:thedoubletake::rofl:

I'm thinking I'll grow one of the autos while the Swiss skunk is vegging. That way I'll have something to harvest while the photo plant grows. I wish they'd hurry up and get here, seems to take forever. The postal service must be rowing them over in a bloody kayak...

You gotta watch out for those ladyboys...

:thedoubletake::rofl:

I'm thinking I'll grow one of the autos while the Swiss skunk is vegging. That way I'll have something to harvest while the photo plant grows. I wish they'd hurry up and get here, seems to take forever. The postal service must be rowing them over in a bloody kayak...
I’m always going to have an auto on the go going forward. My Justine is vegging fine under 12:12. I’m rating the genetics. She is a pretty girl. You’ll love her.

I’m always going to have an auto on the go going forward. My Justine is vegging fine under 12:12. I’m rating the genetics. She is a pretty girl. You’ll love her.
She does look pretty good, nice and healthy, and growing fast. Can't wait to get one going.
:thumb:

And now for the happy part of the day.
I dropped the seed in the water yesterday at 1pm.
28 hours later, this happened.
You can see the oxygen bubbles on the seed. I believe the extra oxygen in the water is because of the h2o2 (hydrogen peroxide). Pretty cool.

IMG20220731171913.jpg

IMG20220731171832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom