JohnnyStrikes - Aeroponik - HPS - Mix Strains - Grow Journal 2015

JohnnyStrikes

Hello everyone!

This will be my Thread number one, ever, it's not my first grow but i didn't do any for several years now.
Just got first seeds from local supplier, others from reliable seedbank will come in days.

The setup will be tent 2.2x2.2 meters with 4x600w HPS Lamps,
Nutes: GHE flora series
The system itself from 200mm PVS Pipes. I've got most of the equipment; rest i'll buy soon $$$
I'll do complete post about redy setup and all the parts of it in a week or two...

I had my doubts to post journal or not, and today desided to do so.
Just to keep it going and to support myself in this interesting grow journey. I Hope you will join me:)
Lets start!

:peace:

IMGP02222.JPG

IMGP02251.JPG

IMGP02262.JPG

IMGP02272.JPG

...and some work in progress

IMGP02414.JPG

Resievid main artillery yesterday. All seeds looks big and healthy) Aslo got some Autos, leaving them for later, maybe will do a separate tent for them... From first group 6 seeds out of 7 sprouted and went to seedlings area.

Here is my space craft dude discreet shipping.
IMG0244.JPG

IMG0249.JPG

Seedlings area: 100w CFL with reflector, plastic seedbed and rockwool.
IMG0251.JPG

Today planted to seedbed second group of seedlings, at the moment germinated also 6 out of 7. So we have with us:
GHS Super Lemon Haze
GHS A.M.S.
GHS Kalashnikova
Dutch passion Euforia
Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon
Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon
Lowryder Diesel Ryder
Dinafem White Widow
Medical Seeds Sour Diesel
and
3 Regular Nucleon Valkyria(they maybe will go outdoor)

Updating... Got some severe overwatering in first two days and some overheating up to 28°C really upsetting... was too careless. Fixed everithing, temperature under strict control now. Today they start to grow again and looks much more healthier. One of two seed that not germinated with the group showed sprout, little win, not giving up hope on the last one.

Day 4

IMG0261.JPG

IMG0260.JPG

IMG0259.JPG

Due to external factors had to postpone a little my tent project. Plants grow not in perfect conditions so they behind in development and i lost 3 of them; step by step buying and assembling equipment, got many necessary staf like electronic pH and TDS meters, pH dowh, reverse osmosis system, foggers. Also got some interesting things like Ultra Sonic Fog Generator, got it for 10$ ) Current Plans is to build a full grow room by the end of the next month with two tipes of aeroponic systems: one from PVS pipes and other from buckets.
Transfered my plants a week ago into container with airstones, foggers and small fog generator, under HPS, start to give them a little of Nutes; they seem to like the new environment and responding with so long expected growth, getting bigger day by day, start to look like they should, now they appear like two weeks from seed, in reality it's Day 28. No matter what i'm full of enthusiasm and will make my dream garden come true :grinjoint:

IMG0275.JPG

IMG0274.JPG

IMG0272.JPG

IMG0280.JPG

Some fog
IMG0279.JPG

Part of New bucket system

IMG0265.JPG

IMG0271.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom