John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

If there HLG, they only have a one year warranty.
That's what stopped me from purchasing my lights for HLG.
I figured if there lights were that good and at a premium price, plus I would have to measure and cut/strip/put together all the wiring, they should come with a much better warranty.
But if you've only had them a couple of months of let them know about after Veterans day.
Idk where you bought it from broski but mine have 3 year warranty... had to pay a lil extra for it tho, so maybe that’s why?... yup just just double checked to make sure I’m not being misleading, they have 3 year warranty... and it came assembled. You must be referring to the kits they offer? Ya those are DIY and have to wire yourself but very simple, but because they didn’t put it together then it will only be a 1 year warranty... sorry just wanted to clear up any confusion about that. They also responded very quickly and already sent a new tracking number so they got me covered too.

Good morning John. Try and stay warm and cozy while you enjoy a early preview of what's to come.
Blessing to all our Veterans. The brave men and women that defend our country (and hopefully soon the right to have marijuana legally). My Dad left his American Flag from WWII to the youngest grandchild, our son. They never got to meet but that gift is so powerful. I know it help to mold our son to be a great man. This is a great country.
Stole uour thread, again. Thanks John. I haven't been on mine for a bit. I'll start a new one soon.;):thanks:

For the:

Army

Navy

Marines

Airforce

Coast Guard

Law Enforcement

First Responders

images (1).jpeg

One other item, did you see my post regarding Dinafem seeds. Check out their Dinamed. Low THC and high CBD. My next grow will be a couple if them but the Dinamed is the strongest. A friend that needs the highest CBD for inflammation turn me on to them. After this next grow I will grow a Dinamed too.

Idk where you bought it from broski but mine have 3 year warranty... had to pay a lil extra for it tho, so maybe that’s why?... yup just just double checked to make sure I’m not being misleading, they have 3 year warranty... and it came assembled. You must be referring to the kits they offer? Ya those are DIY and have to wire yourself but very simple, but because they didn’t put it together then it will only be a 1 year warranty... sorry just wanted to clear up any confusion about that. They also responded very quickly and already sent a new tracking number so they got me covered too.

If there HLG, they only have a one year warranty.
That's what stopped me from purchasing my lights for HLG.
I figured if there lights were that good and at a premium price, plus I would have to measure and cut/strip/put together all the wiring, they should come with a much better warranty.

But if you've only had them a couple of months of let them know about after Veterans day.

As you can see in this above message, I was referring to the kits, chill.

One other item, did you see my post regarding Dinafem seeds. Check out their Dinamed. Low THC and high CBD. My next grow will be a couple if them but the Dinamed is the strongest. A friend that needs the highest CBD for inflammation turn me on to them. After this next grow I will grow a Dinamed too.

Yes Ma'am I did see your post about the CBD seed's and I earmarked it under CBD seed's for when; start shopping again for my next grow.
Thank you very much Ms. N.

The clones are awesome, but the real stars are the strains I got as seed. I have some pretty sweet clones though. Fruity pebbles OG, original Gorilla Glue cut, Super sour diesel, Gelato#33, and Indiana bubblegum.

Thanks for sharing this with us Scott, I'm looking forward to seeing them from veg to harvest.
Drop a photo here and share your new grow facility when you get it up and running.

Good morning John. Try and stay warm and cozy while you enjoy a early preview of what's to come.
Blessing to all our Veterans. The brave men and women that defend our country (and hopefully soon the right to have marijuana legally). My Dad left his American Flag from WWII to the youngest grandchild, our son. They never got to meet but that gift is so powerful. I know it help to mold our son to be a great man. This is a great country.
Stole uour thread, again. Thanks John. I haven't been on mine for a bit. I'll start a new one soon.;):thanks:

Very powerful story Ms.N.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

You're Dad was an American hero to the world. :green_heart:

I think those are much better than mine. Great choice!

just looked them up on amazon and they are really cheap 9.99

Nice advantage is you can wear your glasses under them they will fit
over them very nice

Solar Shield II polycarbonate Amber fit-overs are ideal for individuals with cataracts. Each lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate lens ensures 100% UVA/UVB protection & exceeds the strictest UV blocking requirements (ANSI Z80.3-1996)
  • Discounted Price
  • Top Brand for Post-Cataract and Light Sensitive People
  • Polarized Lenses and 100% UV Protection
  • Flexible Temples to Ensure Fit

Great post, Gazoo.
Thank you.

I
just looked them up on amazon and they are really cheap 9.99

Nice advantage is you can wear your glasses under them they will fit
over them very nice

Solar Shield II polycarbonate Amber fit-overs are ideal for individuals with cataracts. Each lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate lens ensures 100% UVA/UVB protection & exceeds the strictest UV blocking requirements (ANSI Z80.3-1996)
  • Discounted Price
  • Top Brand for Post-Cataract and Light Sensitive People
  • Polarized Lenses and 100% UV Protection
  • Flexible Temples to Ensure Fit

I just checked them out and 444 people agree with you.
Great pick.

So for the first time ever she didn't want to drink, that means she doesn't like the new nutrients schedule.

Crap, that means I'm on my way to mixing up some Great White @ 1/2 sc/g, Cal-mag @ 7cc/g and 1-1/2 TPS/g of Maple Syrup.
Going to flush her out and get her going again.
Normally I given her the Great White solution every 3rd day.
The new schedule was ever 5th day.
Looks like the Queen has spoken and I'm listening.
No discolouration or burnt leaves, just not thirsty.
More work for me. :bravo: :rofl: :thumb:

She will reciprocate!

I believe you're right, Ms. N.
She's the first that didn't like the new nutrients schedule.
She has a Independent mind.

Picky picky . . . :laugh:

She's also the first CBD plant that I've grown, maybe that has something to do with it. Hummmm . . . :hmmmm:

Okie doke, time to go back to work.
Have a great night good people.

An elephant and a camel are talking. The elephant asks, "Why do you have boobs on your back?" The camel replies, "Ha! That's a funny question coming from an animal with a penis hanging from his face.". :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom