John's Wicked New Grow

good-morning-friends-clipart-for-facebook-13.jpg

what press?
I bought a 3 ton bench top press from harbor freight. I'm gonna grab a set of caged plates from Duly-tech at the end of the week (hopefully)
:thumb:

I bought a 3 ton bench top press from harbor freight. I'm gonna grab a set of caged plates from Duly-tech at the end of the week (hopefully)
:thumb:

buying new tools is always a good idea. when i'm ready, i'm going to do it like the third world cocaine dealers do with a bottle jack that i already have.
congrats to you, Preston! :thumb:

I love Harbor Freight.

Good morning Ms. N, sending a big smile your way.
 welcome images (1).jpeg

Hey @John Wick Just getting started on this journal and read most of it. WOW! A beautiful harvest. That's probably the scariest part for me is getting to the stage when I have buds to harvest and curing them wrong! Thankfully I have time to prepare. I will need to do more reading on the fridge method! Thanks @MrSauga for the descriptive explanation. I am seriously interested in growing some of that Lambs Breath @John Wick ! What a great way to honor Bob and grow his favorite. I'm in the process of preparing to drop some CBD seeds from Equilibrium Genetics this week. I barely have enough time to still get a harvest. I'm in the central coast of Cali. Grow season for my veggies is amazing and long. I just hope I'm not too late. I'd like to get some CBD autos but I have not found any here in the US. Not sure how reliable out of country shipping is. Thoughts?

Hey @John Wick Just getting started on this journal and read most of it. WOW! A beautiful harvest. That's probably the scariest part for me is getting to the stage when I have buds to harvest and curing them wrong! Thankfully I have time to prepare. I will need to do more reading on the fridge method! Thanks @MrSauga for the descriptive explanation. I am seriously interested in growing some of that Lambs Breath @John Wick ! What a great way to honor Bob and grow his favorite. I'm in the process of preparing to drop some CBD seeds from Equilibrium Genetics this week. I barely have enough time to still get a harvest. I'm in the central coast of Cali. Grow season for my veggies is amazing and long. I just hope I'm not too late. I'd like to get some CBD autos but I have not found any here in the US. Not sure how reliable out of country shipping is. Thoughts?

Please check your messages (inbox). :thumb:

Mr. S I am writing down info as it comes because that is the most important and the fear of the unknown thing. You just said that so clearly and concisely. Thank you. I have written, scratched out and rewritten a few times. Now I know I got it.
Glad I could help. A little trick is to Bookmark the post I made. Each post has a little icon beside the post number, it looks like a page from a book. Click that and you can save that post in your bookmarks and visit it anytime. To access your bookmarks you click on your member name up on the top navigation bar, and when it shows Bookmarks at the top you click on that. It will list all your saved posts.

@John Wick the 28g is an approx value. I should have explained that part a bit better. I would have cut the stem on the bud shorter so the bud isn't taken the moisture from there. Longer stems, slightly longer dry time. I leave my buds whole, and if over 28 grams as yours is I just place it in the bag alone.
I will visit that bud more often, rotating it for the first few days, and let it sit out for a couple of hours after the third day. Then back in the fridge. This is not in the way the slo n' dry works, but it's something I found keeps the bigger buds from risk of mold.
If your fridge temp is around 45-50 degrees you're mint. That's the ideal temp for slo n' dry.

Glad I could help. A little trick is to Bookmark the post I made. Each post has a little icon beside the post number, it looks like a page from a book. Click that and you can save that post in your bookmarks and visit it anytime. To access your bookmarks you click on your member name up on the top navigation bar, and when it shows Bookmarks at the top you click on that. It will list all your saved posts.

@John Wick the 28g is an approx value. I should have explained that part a bit better. I would have cut the stem on the bud shorter so the bud isn't taken the moisture from there. Longer stems, slightly longer dry time. I leave my buds whole, and if over 28 grams as yours is I just place it in the bag alone.
I will visit that bud more often, rotating it for the first few days, and let it sit out for a couple of hours after the third day. Then back in the fridge. This is not in the way the slo n' dry works, but it's something I found keeps the bigger buds from risk of mold.
If your fridge temp is around 45-50 degrees you're mint. That's the ideal temp for slo n' dry.

Thanks again, but my temp is 32*, so do I alter anything?
What can I say, I like ice cold milk! :thumb:

FYI, plenty of US sources have MMG Candida (a forum favorite for CBD) and MMG Nagual (one I grow that is 1/1 skunk x candida). MMG might not have autos, but these are excellent stable genetics seeds.

Thanks again, but my temp is 32*, so do I alter anything?
What can I say, I like ice cold milk! :thumb:
lol, I dunno. I would assume your RH will be lower at colder temps, so the buds may dry quicker. I have never tried it so it'll be interesting to see what you find.

Mr S I just did my 1st bookmark. Thank you for explaining. Not only am I getting smarter about cannabis but computers too. Woohoo. Who says an old (no not a dog) gal can't learn new tricks. Lol

Hey John! :ganjamon:
Sorry about the cat playing with your plants. She did some real damage but both those girls will recover well by the look of it. Congrats on the harvest! :high-five:

Hey John! :ganjamon:
Sorry about the cat playing with your plants. She did some real damage but both those girls will recover well by the look of it. Congrats on the harvest! :high-five:

Thank you Irie,

They did bounce back. I'm going to give a few days to recover for the cat and the up potting they got yesterday.
Going to re-start LST Saturday.
Thanks for stopping bye.

These last two LBA's are doing good and just got Tiger Bloom with 15% of Grow.
The next two squirts went outside for a little extra sunlight.
Third photo, it's a Girl.
Fourth, these teenaged twins went outside for extra sun after getting some Great White,Worm Casting and Bat Poop.
Fifth photo is the Cat proof cage. I should have put it out there in the beginning, tough lesson learned. :jawdropper:

Attachments

• IMG_20190803_074723783.jpg
    IMG_20190803_074723783.jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20190803_082104842.jpg
    IMG_20190803_082104842.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20190803_081943691_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190803_081943691_HDR.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20190803_082222053.jpg
    IMG_20190803_082222053.jpg