Jon’s 3 Autoflower - 3 Pounds Attempt Grow

I can only take credit for mentioning it, credit for the idea goes to BeezLuiz. For those who haven't seen it, here is his great tutorial:

Can't wait to see your handiwork Jon!
I’m attempting to go off on it. I have a piece of blue opal coming and am going to use it as a piece of inlay. It’s going to be badass. Shaped like a lightning bolt!

Fun Pics

This is the bottom exposed row of holes in the 3-gallon upper air pot and where it joins the lower 7-gallon pot. I thought roots weren’t supposed to come out of the air pot holes. :rofl: Here’s a couple popped through the air pot hole and joined up with the lower pot. Lmao.

C39E1528-3AA6-4E16-A71B-4561E0E45668.jpeg

Medusa just got her afternoon feeding and I noticed she’s really turning on the color now. I hope this gets way more intense in the time left, but it’s quite beautiful up close as it is. Not sure if it comes through, but she’s got purples and pinks and lavenders going on. Check it out, these are unaltered other than clarity increase.

A478A977-E4FB-4722-A840-B1FE0F80D42B.jpeg

AFF70A70-DF7F-4F68-9EDF-269B14D6DE3C.jpeg

Hey there @Bill284 - your greenhouse is spectacular Sensei. This is my new bokashi. No numbers like the other stuff. Fully organic. This stuff is darker than the last, and smells funkier. I actually like the smell of it (not frass, ugh). I put it in by hand on purpose. Lol.

CEA511C7-2D01-4C92-92F4-19DA18220E51.jpeg

213E3511-C496-4305-B4BA-F42C40ED6E82.jpeg

Hey there @Bill284 - your greenhouse is spectacular Sensei. This is my new bokashi. No numbers like the other stuff. Fully organic. This stuff is darker than the last, and smells funkier. I actually like the smell of it (not frass, ugh). I put it in by hand on purpose. Lol.

CEA511C7-2D01-4C92-92F4-19DA18220E51.jpeg

213E3511-C496-4305-B4BA-F42C40ED6E82.jpeg
Thanks Amigo :thanks:
Perfect, like the Frank's Lady says, I put that stuff on everything. :rofl:
Hope everything is going well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Cool Forbidden Runtz Trichome Pic

I’m thinking maybe a week? Lots of clear trichomes yet. Still early in the window. Due to a request from two of my friends who have bad insomnia, I’m letting this one go to 10-15% amber. It’s already an indica (hybrid, but obviously this is the indica pheno), and 15% amber with her should make for nice sleepy time bud. All my weed is so up and sativa-y, it’ll be nice to have a couch lock option. Besides, I’m kind of like @StoneOtter on this one - even supposed couchlock weed doesn’t seem to affect me that way. It’s all up to me, although some more so than others, lol.

A012E9C0-A729-481D-A776-F9A727674658.jpeg

Thanks Amigo :thanks:
Perfect, like the Frank's Lady says, I put that stuff on everything. :rofl:
Hope everything is going well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Actually if you mix
Franks
Butter
Chili Sauce
Chopped Garlic
You get a banging wing sauce.

Talk about taking over a tent….phew. Looks like we’re at the point where color is going to begin to creep in. First signs I’ve seen on the bud top closeup. What a sweet surprise this girl turned out to be.

A18FF724-0011-4A25-8058-68B3F05D52BB.jpeg

6F2BFA74-3B39-47A8-B030-3FD412E9AE41.jpeg

5207094D-02E9-433C-923F-F9F5BBA793C5.jpeg

C9775A01-E172-4921-9C6B-BEB5A7D8D09C.jpeg

@Jon , I know you like growbuds fans also.
Just picked another 6 inch clip-on one on the zon for 37.99, which is an excellent price.
Thanks @Tokin Roll - appreciate the heads up! Yeah I have four now. They’re awesome. And that’s what I pay too, I’ve never paid more than $40. The air they push for the size, and the fast and wide oscillation, plus the super solid clip - they’re the best small fan I’ve found.

Thanks @Tokin Roll - appreciate the heads up! Yeah I have four now. They’re awesome. And that’s what I pay too, I’ve never paid more than $40. The air they push for the size, and the fast and wide oscillation, plus the super solid clip - they’re the best small fan I’ve found.
How’s it hanging Tok?

Not to bad, still on my summer soil grow; but I have a lady in waiting for a 4x4 scrog grow.

I am going to try to max out the yield on a White Widow.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Nice! Obviously I’m loving mine. I never grew it before and to my eyes it’s gorgeous, highly productive, dense, sativa-esque buds, and is going to generate an obscene amount of kief. If I were an extract guy this plant would have me super excited. And I didn’t even hardly do anything on this one, as she was kind of an afterthought at first. What you see on my plant was little more than topping the main one time and maybe three or four side branches. That’s it. And she’s going to yield big. If you will, please tag me when you start that plant? It’ll be awesome to see you max out the silvery sweetness!

Back
Top Bottom