Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

I have been using PB full strength with no problems yet. I to think it is the different strains. I am going to feed every day now at full strength so let's see what will happen my two strains are 50/50 and 90/10 sativa. Capt. I believe your plants are 100% sativa correct me if I am wrong on that.

One of the funniest scenes in The Jerk is when Steve Martin reacts to the arrival of the new phone book. It’s hilarious. “The new phone book’s here, the new phone book’s here!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With that in mind….lol,

The new coco’s here! The new coco’s here!

I’m not funny but I crack me up!

IMG_1706.jpeg

I have been using PB full strength with no problems yet. I to think it is the different strains. I am going to feed every day now at full strength so let's see what will happen my two strains are 50/50 and 90/10 sativa. Capt. I believe your plants are 100% sativa correct me if I am wrong on that.
100%. CL🍀

Ok guys, this one really IS funny.

So several grows ago I grew a Dos Si Dos auto and a DSD photo in the same grow. They both somehow got seeds. The auto just a small handful. The photo was all seeds. So I did what I could with it and tossed the seeds, but saved like ten. Not knowing which was which.

About three months ago I sent these seeds to my drummer/fellow grower in PA. He knew the seeds were either auto or photo. He grew one out. It was an auto and it was great. So then he made his mistake…

He assumed all the seeds were auto.

Flash forward to now. He’s growing out another and he was sure it was a DSD auto. He really doesn’t know from autos. He’s experimenting in his own way. So he starts this plant he’s sure is an auto and periodically he sends me pictures. We realized a while back that my DSD and his are on a very similar schedule. He has many pics of mine. But I haven’t gotten a photo update in a month and a half.

I just got one. He trains his plants to four colas, every time, like this one. Using inadequate lighting. (I convinced him to buy 2 VS1500 Pros). He begins the exchange with a text that asks me “shouldn’t my plant be in flower by now?” I say yeah, it should be done or close, why? He says “Day 96, no buds.”

At that point I lost it in a ten minute belly laughing fit. So glad I was high for that. I explained the impossibility of that and informed him that he has a DSD PHOTO. Now he’s on the right page.

Here’s his plant. He’s my boy, don’t laugh too hard, lmao! His day 96 auto with no buds yet.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

image000000.jpeg

Ok guys, this one really IS funny.

So several grows ago I grew a Dos Si Dos auto and a DSD photo in the same grow. They both somehow got seeds. The auto just a small handful. The photo was all seeds. So I did what I could with it and tossed the seeds, but saved like ten. Not knowing which was which.

About three months ago I sent these seeds to my drummer/fellow grower in PA. He knew the seeds were either auto or photo. He grew one out. It was an auto and it was great. So then he made his mistake…

He assumed all the seeds were auto.

Flash forward to now. He’s growing out another and he was sure it was a DSD auto. He really doesn’t know from autos. He’s experimenting in his own way. So he starts this plant he’s sure is an auto and periodically he sends me pictures. We realized a while back that my DSD and his are on a very similar schedule. He has many pics of mine. But I haven’t gotten a photo update in a month and a half.

I just got one. He trains his plants to four colas, every time, like this one. Using inadequate lighting. (I convinced him to buy 2 VS1500 Pros). He begins the exchange with a text that asks me “shouldn’t my plant be in flower by now?” I say yeah, it should be done or close, why? He says “Day 96, no buds.”

At that point I lost it in a ten minute belly laughing fit. So glad I was high for that. I explained the impossibility of that and informed him that he has a DSD PHOTO. Now he’s on the right page.

Here’s his plant. He’s my boy, don’t laugh too hard, lmao! His day 96 auto with no buds yet.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hope he's got the height to flower that beauty out!

I really don’t know how to explain it, you would think that 90% would have the same problems but I don’t have any explanation why yours doesn’t burn? CL🍀
Me neither! The best I got is strain specific. A catch all phrase you use when you don’t know the real answer. Hahahaha!!!!

I don't think Keith has anything close to a full-on sativa like the GT no matter what the breeder says the percentages are.
@InTheShed - He doesn’t. It’s Sour Apple x Animal Cookies. I don’t think he was saying he had a full sativa? But you see my plant. It’s sativa all the way. We are wondering if it’s a phenotype thing or they’re all like that. Curious to see how Keith’s flowers out.

I really don’t know how to explain it, you would think that 90% would have the same problems but I don’t have any explanation why yours doesn’t burn? CL🍀
I have to watch them because it is still early for feeding as much.

I don't think Keith has anything close to a full-on sativa like the GT no matter what the breeder says the percentages are.
I think your right these seeds come from Homegrown cannabis. I do not think this is one of your better places.

This is why @KeithLemon - sorry if that came off too direct. I feed the seedling when I put it in the ground. At 100% of the recommended concentration in the PB chart for seedlings, I think it’s 1-2 ml/gallon of Core A and B if memory serves. I add calmag on day one too. Now this is coco, I know, but still. It’s designed to be used at 100% start to finish. Try it. You’ll see.

This is why @KeithLemon - sorry if that came off too direct. I feed the seedling when I put it in the ground. At 100% of the recommended concentration in the PB chart for seedlings, I think it’s 1-2 ml/gallon of Core A and B if memory serves. I add calmag on day one too. Now this is coco, I know, but still. It’s designed to be used at 100% start to finish. Try it. You’ll see.
I agree and have been using 100% as recommended. Did I say something different than that.

Here’s what my preferred site, Allbud, says:

Apple Fritter, also known as “Apple Fritters,” is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the classic Sour Apple X Animal Cookies strains. Best known for making the High Times' 2016 “World's Strongest Strains” List, this baby brings on a hard-hitting high and super delicious flavor that will have you begging for more after just one taste. This bud has a super sweet fruity apple flavor with a lightly cakey vanilla exhale that's just like a delicious fresh-baked apple fritter. The aroma is very similar, with an herbal effect to it, too. The Apple Fritter high starts almost as soon as you experience your first exhale, filling your mind with a rushing lift that pushes out any negative or racing thoughts almost immediately. As your cerebral state flies higher and higher, a tingly body high will wash over you, relaxing your aching muscles and leaving you feeling totally at ease with the world around you. In combination with its super high 22-28% average THC level, these effects give Apple Fritter an edge in treating those suffering from conditions such as insomnia, chronic pain, depression, mood swings and chronic stress. This bud has spade-shaped dark olive green nugs with deep purple undertones, vivid orange hairs and a coating of tiny white crystal trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom