Jonwayne's Bag Seed - Rookie Grow - Winter 2015 Journal

Thanks DeanB, I'll try that the next few I take. That sure makes since. And yea I used MG in very small amounts until flower, when the lights went 12/12 I finally got some 3 part Advanced nutrient line, started using the bloom ratio on them. So they have got AN and blackstrap molasses alternated each feeding since in flower.

Im @ day 36 or 37 in flower with these 2 plants.

And the big one in the scrog setup has used up and dropped off I'd say 90% of her fan leaves, with the only ones remaining up top on the colas in and around the bud sites. The buds are still green and healthy looking, growing everyday still.
But my smaller plant that went into flower @ the same time. Has just now startin to yellow and drop her lower fan leaves.
Is this pretty normal, and the differences in there strain and setup. Thats caused them to act so different? I know the little one has developed quite an appetite here the last 2 weeks. I have to feed her every 2-3 days now. She sucks the soil dry in no time. Wish now I'd put her in a 5 gallon pot also. 4 weeks ago I figured the 3 ltr. Would had been plenty as small an undeveloped as she was. Still excited to see what kind of smoke she has to offer at the end of this.
My plant in veg has almost out grown my box, im gonna have to end up making room in the flower closet for her, if 1 these other 2 don't finish up here soon.

Update: alright guys I've got a few more photos here to show. In the past few days the hairs have at started slowly turning dark. Both plants seem to be maturing @ the same rate, or really close. Im still alternating nutes and molasses feeding them. Im not really sure when im gonna flush these plants, or how times im goin to, if I even decide to flush them. It's still up in the air right now of flushing 9me and not the other, to get a side by side comparison. Just to see the difference first hand ya know. Anyways here are the 2 girls.

20160211_205551.jpg

20160211_205316.jpg

20160211_205233.jpg

20160211_204439.jpg

20160211_204428.jpg

And redseal has not sent me a check for advertising there can with such a lovely background, so just disregard that lol just for size reference, they are quite small but there mine, so I'll give them the love they need.

I don't use molasses and I thought I read that it's used towards the end of flower, like the last 2 weeks. I'm at 6 wks of flower and have been giving them in the first few weeks, nutes, water, water, nutes. Now I'm giving nutes, water, nutes, water. and will give water the last week.

If it's going good then don't change anything but if some deficiencies start to show, give her a flush with ph neutral water.

Molasses works good I usually start about week 3 or 4 really helps with the sugar and carbohydrates..also helps fatten them nuts up..there is 2 different kinds of molasses,there is blackstrap molasses and there's regular molasses...the blackstrap works a little better but whatever you can get will work

I have the unsulphared blackstrap molasses. I started out the first few weeks with nutes, water, nutes. Then about 2-3 weeks in put the molasses in place of water. I plan to cut nutes out here soon and just work my way down to giving them ph'd water the last week or 2. Not had any problems really so far. Im hoping they put some more weight on, as of right now there isn't much, more popcorn nugs then anything.

I'm @ day 39. I'm just now havin maybe 10-15% hairs turning dark. Those look nice sir, these are my first indoor plants. I had alot of problems with watering and my soil on in veg, stunted them pretty bad.
I've got a few this size I'm gonna flower next, they look like there gonna turn out nice.
20160205_180610.jpg

20160205_181600.jpg

I vegged the ones here in flower for 6 weeks, but early on I over watered and killed about 5 plants, only these 2 survived. Out the 6 weeks probably really only amounted to 3 weeks of growing. Now the plant in veg now, (pictured above), its only 5 weeks old from seed. I'm gonna veg it 2 weeks until I get some room to flower her. She is just now having alternating nodes and pre flower this past week.

Had any harvest with that setup yet? That's similer to the actuall watts i run. If I could get where I got atleast an oz dry a plant from 3 plants. I'd be content.

Yeah I had a little problems to about 3 weeks ago I had nitrogen toxicity so I had to flush here out..I had 2 of them but 1 turned out to be a male..here a pick when they were 4 weeks from seed
20160116_224348.jpg
20160116_224222.jpg

The bigger one was the male..

Good looking girls. Hope I have some that big this next round. I'm so tired of buying, stuff gets so expensive. Have you grew anything other than bagseed yet. I'm kind of liking what I've got from bagseed thus far, always a surprise good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom