Just bored, posting my pics: BC God Bud!

Agreed would be simple to pull that with the right lighting , nutrients and a scrog. I pulled 2 out of a 4x4 i think you could pull 3 out of a 5x5.
Yeah, I figure average 8 oz. per plant. I usually get 9 - 10 per plant with a 5 - 6 week veg., topping & LST. I have 12 plants in my 5 x 5 now; but 9 are Regs so who knows what I'll end up with. Getting ready to Flower some clones from 6 of them to determine sex. In the process of doing it right now actually.

Yeah, I figure average 8 oz. per plant. I usually get 9 - 10 per plant with a 5 - 6 week veg., topping & LST. I have 12 plants in my 5 x 5 now; but 9 are Regs so who knows what I'll end up with. Getting ready to Flower some clones from 6 of them to determine sex. In the process of doing it right now actually.
Are you runnin em a little smaller this time? Do you veg then flower all in the same tent? Are the 12 seeds not sexed yet? Whats your lighting and nutrients?

Are you runnin em a little smaller this time? Do you veg then flower all in the same tent? Are the 12 seeds not sexed yet? Whats your lighting and nutrients?
Beautiful pics my friend :thumb:

Maybe a little smaller. They will go out in my Flower Room I built in my shed. There's 4 plants in flower out there now.
3 of the seeds / actually they're clones (Peyote Wi Fi) came from a Mother I grew from Fem. seed. She's a Beast.
9-582.JPG

3 of the seeds were Regs from 420 Guy (I think they're reg . Doesn't say on pkg. ) they are Glue Cookies.

The other 6 seeds came out of some kick ass weed I got from the dispensary. Strongest smelling weed I've ever had the pleasure of smelling & just as bomb smoking it. Those 6 are Cherry on Top.
These are the 6 I took clones from today & put in the home made bubble cloner. I'm mainly doing the clone thing to see if I can put them in a Solo Cup once rooted (if I get a M & F) & stick them on 12/12 to see if it produces seeds.
Just something I felt like trying ... lol.

Maybe a little smaller. They will go out in my Flower Room I built in my shed. There's 4 plants in flower out there now.
3 of the seeds / actually they're clones (Peyote Wi Fi) came from a Mother I grew from Fem. seed. She's a Beast.
9-582.JPG

3 of the seeds were Regs from 420 Guy (I think they're reg . Doesn't say on pkg. ) they are Glue Cookies.

The other 6 seeds came out of some kick ass weed I got from the dispensary. Strongest smelling weed I've ever had the pleasure of smelling & just as bomb smoking it. Those 6 are Cherry on Top.
These are the 6 I took clones from today & put in the home made bubble cloner. I'm mainly doing the clone thing to see if I can put them in a Solo Cup once rooted (if I get a M & F) & stick them on 12/12 to see if it produces seeds.
Just something I felt like trying ... lol.
Sounds like a dope grow you got going and that homemade shed sounds really nice how big is it like 4x4 6x6? Sometime bag seeds are pretty legit i grew some lemonder from a bag of rec stuff. Not too bad smells good popped alot of nanners but no seeds. Kinda wierd. I cut that one out of my regimen not really a fan of nanners all over my buds lol. Vut for your clone experiment yes you can hella root clones and flower em right away i have a buddy that like to do that only gets a like an oz per plant but runs like 100 at a time lol. Have you tried your hand in breeding before? Ive made like 8 strains 2 fems the rest i did open pollination in my 3x3 tent i had sittin around. 1 thing ive learned about breeding is males are amazing and you have no idea whats going to push through. Love the hidden traits in males.

Just starting to experiment with breeding & producing seeds now. I also have STS by Twenty420 to try on 1 of the Female Cherry on Top should I get a Female. Grew from seed only for almost 4 years. This is only my 4th time Cloning.
Starting to get a good idea what cuts are best for clones.
Getting ready to do my 1st strip light build in a couple weeks. Studying up on parts now so I can order right the 1st time ... lol.

Sounds like a dope grow you got going and that homemade shed sounds really nice how big is it like 4x4 6x6? Sometime bag seeds are pretty legit i grew some lemonder from a bag of rec stuff. Not too bad smells good popped alot of nanners but no seeds. Kinda wierd. I cut that one out of my regimen not really a fan of nanners all over my buds lol. Vut for your clone experiment yes you can hella root clones and flower em right away i have a buddy that like to do that only gets a like an oz per plant but runs like 100 at a time lol. Have you tried your hand in breeding before? Ive made like 8 strains 2 fems the rest i did open pollination in my 3x3 tent i had sittin around. 1 thing ive learned about breeding is males are amazing and you have no idea whats going to push through. Love the hidden traits in males.
The shed is pretty big. I've put up a wall in it so I have a room just over 5x7x10. Using 2 - 1000 watt HPS on 75% power.
I feed Mega Crop & Terpinator. Add some Cal Mag. but that's it. Every wall is insulated including the ceiling & I covered the walls in 6 ml. diamond Mylar. Have 6" Exhaust vents through the wall up high. Was using a window ac in the summer which did great. But I bought a 14000 BTU Portable AC with Heat, Dehum., & Fan; so that goes in this summer.
Right now I'm heating with a space heater during lights out.

The shed is pretty big. I've put up a wall in it so I have a room just over 5x7x10. Using 2 - 1000 watt HPS on 75% power.
I feed Mega Crop & Terpinator. Add some Cal Mag. but that's it. Every wall is insulated including the ceiling & I covered the walls in 6 ml. diamond Mylar. Have 6" Exhaust vents through the wall up high. Was using a window ac in the summer which did great. But I bought a 14000 BTU Portable AC with Heat, Dehum., & Fan; so that goes in this summer.
Right now I'm heating with a space heater during lights out.
need to upgrade those lights..

You mentioned 16.5 & 19XX weights ? Are you talking oz.'s per plant ? If so, please show a pic so I can see how big of a plant I'd have to grow to get that. I honestly don't think I could ever do it in a tent. Maybe with SCROG, but still not sure about that.
it refers to grams of bud i trimmed that night on the counter..

I bought these only because I needed heat in the shed in the winter. I'll be doing a light strip build in a few weeks. Working on a parts list to build it as it's my 1st light build. I'm not a fan of any MH, HPS, CMH, or any of those types of lights due to the heat they put out & the cost of electric. I'll take a good LED over any of it. But that's what I prefer.
I wish I didn't have to use the HPS now; but I need the heat so I'm using it. As soon as it warms up I'll sell them since I have a portable AC with heat now.

You too ! Doesn't look like you are yielding any more than I am from the pics. I pull 2 lbs + from 3 - 4 plants pretty much every time. Not saying you are doing bad; because that would be a lie. But I'm sure there's better lighting that would produce higher yields for you. The way I see it is CMH was 1 step up from MH / HPS. You have to go LED to step up further whether it be strip lights, QB's, etc.
If you grew 1 plant under a 600 watt CMH & I used a 600 watt LED I'm pretty sure I'd get the higher yield. The LED would have to be a good one though & not a cheap imitation. That's how I see things anyway.

You too ! Doesn't look like you are yielding any more than I am from the pics. I pull 2 lbs + from 3 - 4 plants pretty much every time. Not saying you are doing bad; because that would be a lie. But I'm sure there's better lighting that would produce higher yields for you. The way I see it is CMH was 1 step up from MH / HPS. You have to go LED to step up further whether it be strip lights, QB's, etc.
If you grew 1 plant under a 600 watt CMH & I used a 600 watt LED I'm pretty sure I'd get the higher yield. The LED would have to be a good one though & not a cheap imitation. That's how I see things anyway.

these led s are 3 times the price of a 630 chm light .. not worth it

these led s are 3 times the price of a 630 chm light .. not worth it
You pay more over time due to electric consumption with HPS & CMH. You only have to invest once in a higher priced LED. Yes, the average / decent LED for a 5 x 5 is upwards of $500. Probably more like $750. But it only costs about $1.50 per day to run it.
I'm worried about my electric bill this grow using HPS. Never was when I used LED. Seems like last time I used HPS it raised my bill $80 - $100 per mo.
I guess if you have extra money to pay out in electric every month it doesn't matter. Me, well I'm a person who likes possessions so I spend on something like a light. I can resale the light later when I upgrade & get 1/2 my money back.
I can't resale the electric I use. It's kind of like wasting $50 going out to eat when you could make the same thing at home for $20. Wasteful spending in my book.
My wife is the opposite. She always wants to go eat. I buy her the food she wants & then go home & cook my own. I'm not paying $8.00 for a Hamburger when I can make 12 for that price. $4.00 for Fries ? For 1 potato ? I can buy a 10 lb. bag & make way more myself.
So I guess you can say I'm always doing the math on things & I'm OCD at the same time .... lol.
Electric bill probably isn't too bad for you if you're only running 1 light & growing 4 - 5 plants. But I'd hate to see the bill on 3 - 4 of them running.

bro you must be pretty stoned how do you figure you save over cmh 630 w replaces a 1000 watt hps...

your yaking about apples pears and oranges u save very little electricity over cmh with led.. but you pay over 3 times the price 1000$ to buy it.. cmh got the full light spectrum that not bad with proper ventilation .. i just did 459 grams
my last grow.. more than i grew with a 1000 watter with more plants ..

now as for hydro bills i think my hot tub is laughing at the grow lights and saying turn up the nukes... 10,000 watts..
jan is scary but great time for a tub..

bro you must be pretty stoned how do you figure you save over cmh 630 w replaces a 1000 watt hps...

your yaking about apples pears and oranges u save very little electricity over cmh with led.. but you pay over 3 times the price 1000$ to buy it.. cmh got the full light spectrum that not bad with proper ventilation .. i just did 459 grams

now as for hydro bills i think my hot tub is laughing at the grow lights and saying turn up the nukes... 10,000 watts..
Ouch ! 10,000 watts. Wow those things take a lot of power. Had no idea. What AMP service do you have ? I worry sick about a fire with my 200 AMP service just running an extra 5000 - 6000 watts while running the normal household stuff.
For that reason we don't use the Stove, washer & dryer during lights on 12/12.

Ouch ! 10,000 watts. Wow those things take a lot of power. Had no idea. What AMP service do you have ? I worry sick about a fire with my 200 AMP service just running an extra 5000 - 6000 watts while running the normal household stuff.
For that reason we don't use the Stove, washer & dryer during lights on 12/12.

think your need to have a chat with an master electrician .. np to run 5000 more watts on 200 amp service..

you just need separate circuits use some 12 awg and 20 amp breakers run out 3 circuits to the grow lights and fans .. unless the run is extra long 10 or 8 awg.. no fire..

knowledge is good stuff talk to electrician at local home depot for free..

never over draw a circuit..

these led s are 3 times the price of a 630 chm light .. not

459 grams from a 630?

Back
Top Bottom