King Of The G's

hell yeh

Untitled.jpg

i will use small pebbles on soil to help back of gnats this go around. hopefuly i wont have any. i know they came from that bag of soil conditioner last grow n misquito bits was of no help. SMH
Don't the mosquito bits work ? I was going to get some

Don't the mosquito bits work ? I was going to get some
i put 25g in 5g water n they have stayed all the way til chop. never left. everytime new water i mix more let it sit for 24 hour. idk. hopefully these bags of soil no gnat. i will have some rocks for top of soil this time.

i put 25g in 5g water n they have stayed all the way til chop. never left. everytime new water i mix more let it sit for 24 hour. idk. hopefully these bags of soil no gnat. i will have some rocks for top of soil this time.
I've never used it, so if you have soil pots does it not work just sprinkling it on the surface of the dirt ?

All's good here. Waiting for pollen and patiently waiting (like Keith) for my 4/20 seed drop! CapJunky and Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy for the summer.
Captain junkie wish I could get a hold of some of that shit. About to start off some permanent marker that shit is fire bro I like to breed that wirh Sour G..
Anywho I changed my pan I think this will do much better

20240416_154751.jpg

Back
Top Bottom