KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

Happy Thurweeday to ya WRB
lotta smoke there man I can smell it from here :thumb:
haha when I open a jar my gf wakes up all eager and sniffin! Last year when I lived in a trailer park people would walk down the alley doing the helicopter (Body spinning around in search of the wonderful aromas) hahahaha it hits like a kushy skunk then finishes fruity to the nose on fresh buds. Tastes like Hashy Soap Candy mmmmmmmmmmm I mention flavor to owner of VSB she was turn on by the description. Only other strain I grew and smoked that taste like soap candy was K2 from the 90's......

... Last year when I lived in a trailer park ....

This explains alot.

:rofl:
Good weed Wildrosebud. Im joking of course. Here in Spain, we have lots of trailer parks. Looks like an episode of cops!

This explains alot.

:rofl:
Good weed Wildrosebud. Im joking of course. Here in Spain, we have lots of trailer parks. Looks like an episode of cops!
haha no worries! I hated that place , loved the space I had but the area was bunk n the people were too citified for me down there...

Pink Parvat makes 11 leaf pattern.
IMAG30871.jpg

Alright folks.... I have discovered my pp is a he/she. My camera absolutely sucks at taking close up pics and since it was not flipped the evidence is too small to get a clear pic. I do not wish to waste my space , time and effort with a hermi that could contaminate my breeding room so I will be chopping her down. I got a PP still at another location that is Hermi or so we hope it was hard to tell but I think it was. Damn reefers I think made me forget.... Ikronic has 3 PP on the go at the moment like KJC. He has uploading issues so he has not posted his own pics yet. If I can manage some space issues I will start up some more beans :) I gotta be careful tho I am getting low on PP beans lol......

Here is Ikronics PP's and other plants :) Please ignore the talking the information is all messed up ><

[video=youtube_share;GnZmXYd4acw]
[/video]

Almost 11 blades :p and RIP to the hermie. Are the others female?

Almost 11 blades :p and RIP to the hermie. Are the others female?
The Romulan is supposed to be feminized , the Hindu I dunno lol... Acts like a girl so I still give it a whirl.... ;)
As for Lowryders I have 2 females and 4 males. The 2 males I specifically choose for breeding have 2 characteristics I like , one is beefy stalks and wide growth with side branching stays a little shorter the other is taller with decent stalks but branches less. I sorta gavem girly nick names lol the tall one is Legs and the short one is Beefy Butch. Don't ask lmao.... The other 2 are smaller and sparse but they will breed too I want those to breed for shorties with the nugs on the top. :thumb:

Some of the Lowryders seem to grow like Early wonder skunk a lot very similar. I like that too. One female is tall , about 14 inches today. The other female is short about 10 inches tall. Both have moderate side branching. Both will be bred. Excess pollen will be used to first impregnate a Deep Chunkolate and Romulan. Deep Chunkolate can tolerate outdoor weather to a extent here and is a viable mother for outdoor autos Ikronic and I agree. We will most likely focus on that one along with what we come up with over winter with Hemp crosses along with some other goodies we pull out for the shows ;) We will be growing a ton of PP one of these days too no matter what sex they are and just go hard with discoveries :) Cheers all! :thanks::Namaste:

Message from my dispensary......

"We had the Pink Parvat tested and it proofs at 19% THC and 6% CBD."

damn.......... No wonder I love that stuff!

Also a inside heads up really , they tell me they plan to cross PP with romulan this winter in hopes to stabilize her :)

Back
Top Bottom