KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

1 1/2 ounces dry weight after I hung it , stems not included in weight so about 2 1/2 altogether. PP male shake

IMAG31041.jpg
IMAG3105.jpg

Been informed other PP plants are exploding with new growth... I really need to get Ikronic a camera and to encourage him to share his info and experiences. He is a busy guy with his hands full though so I do not push or bug him about it so I will just wait haha , perhaps if we send him some PM's encouraging him to post haha

i got the same tub you got your 11 blade leaf on, the one where its has them clips that hold the lid on, its used to store my bud in after its dried, its a good seal so its air tight so i use that for all my small buds, the bigger buds go in the mason jars and put in a dark place, but the buds i smoke on a daily basis while the others cure go into that tub and i use that to dip into.

That plant looks like the picture of health.:goodjob:

=D They are all showing pistils now and are appearing to be Females =D The top plant is a Pink Parvat from seed, the middle plant is a Romulan from canacopia seeds and the final plant is a clone of deep chunkolate. I also have clones of each plant and I will start a journal on those as well.

=D They are all showing pistils now and are appearing to be Females =D The top plant is a Pink Parvat from seed, the middle plant is a Romulan from canacopia seeds and the final plant is a clone of deep chunkolate. I also have clones of each plant and I will start a journal on those as well.
lol feed him beers n force to log in for a thread reply = good work WRB haha lol roflmbo oh and we was soooooo HIGH lol :lot-o-toke:

You've got some nute stress going on. Pure water next time?

Back
Top Bottom