KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

You had a good response tot his you edited out for some reason? I got it in email form this morning from you about phenotypes and generations that is a excellent point.... I was going to add the main factor to why they change. Bee's. We have a mix of sunflowers all over town and some bees prefer sunflower pollen over all and they cross all the varieties and sometimes you can see all varieties in one plant lol

Hey gang today is my birthday! 36 years old wewt!

You had a good response tot his you edited out for some reason? I got it in email form this morning from you about phenotypes and generations that is a excellent point.... I was going to add the main factor to why they change. Bee's. We have a mix of sunflowers all over town and some bees prefer sunflower pollen over all and they cross all the varieties and sometimes you can see all varieties in one plant lol

Hey gang today is my birthday! 36 years old wewt!

I removed it because I didn't incorporate the other part of the equation. The alleles from the two parents. That alone creates variation, then I thought, these plants create seeds without mates. Or sometimes they get pollen from multiple mates. That's whats confusing me, the fact that plants (like tomatoes) can pollinate themselves. Does that mean that only the environment (phenotypic variation) creates genetic diversity for these asexual plants? I hope im using asexual correctly. Plants are so confusing, I really think they were not meant to pollinate themselves, I think this was a learned trait that we programmed into them.

For a human meiosis and environmental stressors (phenotypic variation) create diversity. Plants are a bit more complicated so im jumping out this one haha.

Happy healthy my dude!

I removed it because I didn't incorporate the other part of the equation. The alleles from the two parents. That alone creates variation, then I thought, these plants create seeds without mates. Or sometimes they get pollen from multiple mates. That's whats confusing me, the fact that plants (like tomatoes) can pollinate themselves. Does that mean that only the environment (phenotypic variation) creates genetic diversity for these asexual plants? I hope im using asexual correctly. Plants are so confusing, I really think they were not meant to pollinate themselves, I think this was a learned trait that we programmed into them.

For a human meiosis and environmental stressors (phenotypic variation) create diversity. Plants are a bit more complicated so im jumping out this one haha.

Happy healthy my dude!
lol do not sell yerself short my friend haha although to me Asexuality means lack of interest or no interest at all for sex or having babies. In plant world we call self pollinators or Hermi plants. I almost dated a asexual lady that is why I knew that , lol that was a close call! But yea I see what yer saying and it continues to arouse thoughts on the subject. I grow a lot of petunias , they self pollinate but can cross pollinate too. I do not have a deep understanding of this stuff and I am not 100% if I am correct either , never finished grade 10 n all haha

This is the product we will try to make haha (ya right) but we can do our best to pull it off I spose!
Enjoy some drooler pics.... Dense dense nugs of omg potency!

IMAG2619.jpg
IMAG24101.jpg
IMAG1911.jpg
IMAG1897.jpg
IMAG18951.jpg
IMAG18941.jpg
IMAG18922.jpg

Nice Buds, thank god you didn't show us your hairy leg again. :)
Happy Belated B-day man, hope you had a good one.

You know I am almost vile enough to say that was my gf's leg but she has nice legs smooth hairless legs so that would be a lie LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom