Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

We've moved the Blaze sisters to their forever 3gl self feed water reserve pot homes.

Took me forever and I made a mess but here they are

20220203_165504~2.jpg

20220203_173532.jpg

20220203_173525.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Looks like they all came up! How nice. I like your setup, nice clean tent, plenty of lightpower, and growing our favorite ladies! Looking good, girl! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Looks like they all came up! How nice. I like your setup, nice clean tent, plenty of lightpower, and growing our favorite ladies! Looking good, girl! Happy Smokin'
Hi there Bode!

Yes, total of 5! Was going to have only 4 but threw in an extra one of these Banana girls from @Dutch Passion Seeds via @CannaPot -I'm glad I did!

I transplanted a little early with the girls I have flowering now and liked the results so I went ahead and got them moved. Plus some were showing some little thirds :)

Always have a clean tent, one thing I'm neurotic about for sure, have the @Maxsisun MG3000 above them....my first go from seedlings with this light! :yahoo:

Love having you come by! Happy grow weekend coming!

For some info. A lot of people ask what strain does what, I think this is a better profile to go by and find your bud choices through the terpene advantages those strains have.

Hope it helps :peace:

2f370d2a78eec1660af6fab9feac471d.jpg

Oh and the girls tonight. Getting big getting hungry. Had their soild amendments plus seedling doses of @Prescription Blend

PPFD numbers even across thr board. Higher for these two larger 3rd leaf springing ladies but just slightly by about 20.

Check in tomorrow or Saturday, may need a rest day!

Much love!

20220204_215036.jpg

20220204_215031.jpg

Highya Krissi,

I'm wondering why your baby's leaves are turning yellow already? Would seem to indicate a need for nitrogen, unless something else is askew. Maybe some microbes would help? Just troubleshooting. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I'm wondering why your baby's leaves are turning yellow already? Would seem to indicate a need for nitrogen, unless something else is askew. Maybe some microbes would help? Just troubleshooting. Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode!

I was just going to update that I started their PBlend at the sign of 3rd leaves instead of 2 by mishap but since their dosage last night, I have already seen improvement!

Please note that the original "staining" on their leaves were an accidentally sprayed bottle of nutes not water that hit them before I added in the humidifier and was spraying the tent often.

I believe they look better. Please let me know what you think, as I said, in just a couple days the @Prescription Blend always kicks right in. Uptakes very well!

Thanks Bode for your advice and input!

PUDDING

20220205_153252.jpg

APHRODITE (1 DAY YOUNGER)

20220205_153257.jpg

Pudding and Aphrodite. Great names. I love Dutch Passion. If you ever want to grow a real strong sativa by the same folks, try their Cinderella Jack. Can't wait to see how you do. Love the set up. So clean. I'm pretty much the same way. A bit hyper about that. Nice job. And they're up!! Away we go!

Pudding and Aphrodite. Great names. I love Dutch Passion. If you ever want to grow a real strong sativa by the same folks, try their Cinderella Jack. Can't wait to see how you do. Love the set up. So clean. I'm pretty much the same way. A bit hyper about that. Nice job. And they're up!! Away we go!
Hey Jon! Fancy seeing you here, made my day! I was just thinking about you earlier so it's funny that today you came by!

You know Pudding reminded me of Bill Cosby I'm a sucker for Ghost Dad.

Aphrodite, I was thinking of my Greek heritage then was thinking of the Blaze part of Banana Blaze and figured since she was the Goddess of Beauty and the Shaka Shaka I immediately thought FIRE and there came her name....the way a my mind works sometimes. You should hear my rants about midgets-I am scared. I have grown to acclimate myself by watching shows like Little People Big World and The 7 Little Johnstons and Little Women of Atlanta-that really helped.

Anyway theres my rant.. I love a clean tent and clean girls and you know I love growing more than anything but my son.

I'm glad you came by, really. Thank you, the babies appreciate the good vibes :peace:

I swear second by second Pblend just uptakes and does its job and you see almost immediste results upon implementation of their feeding schedule.

In just 3 hours, we have already regained much of the off coloring we had been seeing the last several days (other than the prior spray burn of course lol)

Ciao guys and gals. More to come tomorrow afternoon

:rollit::smokin::passitleft:

Salute!

20220205_201521~2.jpg

20220205_201513~2.jpg

Highya Krissi,

They look much better. I'm glad you're on top of things! Looking forward to this grow! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They look much better. I'm glad you're on top of things! Looking forward to this grow! Happy Smokin'
Great, thanks so much again!

Happy smoking to you, been letting everyone know it's been. Bubblegum day so here's to you and your smoke, I've been hitting on this all day-would rather share with you guys!

20220205_142004~2.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Thank you Krissi, those buds are beautiful!! I'm just smokin some top shelf stoney stuff, blitzed and ready for bed. Hope you all have a nice evening and weekend!! Happy Smokin'

Hey Jon! Fancy seeing you here, made my day! I was just thinking about you earlier so it's funny that today you came by!

You know Pudding reminded me of Bill Cosby I'm a sucker for Ghost Dad.

Aphrodite, I was thinking of my Greek heritage then was thinking of the Blaze part of Banana Blaze and figured since she was the Goddess of Beauty and the Shaka Shaka I immediately thought FIRE and there came her name....the way a my mind works sometimes. You should hear my rants about midgets-I am scared. I have grown to acclimate myself by watching shows like Little People Big World and The 7 Little Johnstons and Little Women of Atlanta-that really helped.

Anyway theres my rant.. I love a clean tent and clean girls and you know I love growing more than anything but my son.

I'm glad you came by, really. Thank you, the babies appreciate the good vibes :peace:
@Krissi1982 I'm here more often than you think, I just haven't commented that much. But I see you girl!

Highya Krissi,

Thank you Krissi, those buds are beautiful!! I'm just smokin some top shelf stoney stuff, blitzed and ready for bed. Hope you all have a nice evening and weekend!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you! Hope you had some stellar bud last night. What were you smoking on?
@Krissi1982 I'm here more often than you think, I just haven't commented that much. But I see you girl!
You know, me too. I'm around a lot, lurking. Stop in an out shuffle some pages take some notes. Learn a lot. I see you too Jon...believe me :high-five:

Blaze girls +3 just group pics :sorry:

Sorry for lazy and dup shots today. It's really a rest day

Enjoy your Sunday!

20220206_105427.jpg

20220206_105427~2.jpg

Highya Krissi,

They're looking much better. Glad you thought to rest on Sunday. Good for the soul. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They're looking much better. Glad you thought to rest on Sunday. Good for the soul. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode, I think so too. Much happier. All is leveled off in there, nutes are uptaling quickly.

As for me, long hot shower on the muscles and bones now after a couple good bowl packs. Then rest.

Have a great day!

Blaze girls +3 just group pics :sorry:

Sorry for lazy and dup shots today. It's really a rest day

Enjoy your Sunday!

20220206_105427.jpg

20220206_105427~2.jpg
They look way better than last post. Nice job bringing back the green.

They look way better than last post. Nice job bringing back the green.
It's the @Prescription Blend and using that PPFD meter, raising this up turning that up moving this over. You know how it goes..

On an even brighter note, did you know Grogu gets his force from G-13!

I knew that plant was something special since Day 1...that's the G in my G-13- GROGU 13!!!

HOW DID I NOT FEEL THE FORCE BEFORE?!

Here's to afternoon tokes with the enlightened ones:smokin:

20220206_133401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom