Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

I'm w Bill (as per usual)

You NEED that stripper yesterday :rofl:

I had seen her but like I told you, the turtle I had a special liking to...now you, YOU, have to have a stripper gnome in your garden-it's an absolute must have
Oh yeah I'm all over that. :rofl:
I used to have Waldo.
But she is way better. :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill

I actually think the craisins is what really amps up the taste more than anything!

Oh yeah I'm all over that. :rofl:
I used to have Waldo.
But she is way better. :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill
Oh way better than Waldo...unless maybe, a stripping Waldo but yea no, ugh on second thought erase the image of Waldo stripping omg it won't go away its stuck in there...my fond childhood memories are now forever tainted :rofl:
I actually think the craisins is what really amps up the taste more than anything!
I'd be having a certain someone picking through the craisins :rolleyes: I love them!! :love:

Hahaha stripper gnome it is I'll order it tonight lol hopefully girl friend don't get jealous of the little extra time I'ma be spending in tent:laugh: but the waldo seems cool hide him in the grow.... I love eye spy stuff.

Hahaha stripper gnome it is I'll order it tonight lol hopefully girl friend don't get jealous of the little extra time I'ma be spending in tent:laugh: but the waldo seems cool hide him in the grow.... I love eye spy stuff.
I mean brother if sexy stripper gnomes are your thing and I was your girl, I'd just let you two freaks have that time and go smoke a bowl or two :rofl:

If you guys didn't think I was loco already, this is my side project journal starting up in a couple weeks when I drop my newest autoflower, Banana Blaze.

This is a partnership with CannaPot and this particular strain comes from Dutch Passion Seeds. I will also be running a sponsored photoperiod journal featuring CannaPot's Spanish sister, Kannabia, with all new strains come late April.

In this journal we will be running 1 solo Banana Blaze autoflower in my 450W veg tent before her transition to my 480W flower tent.

As my side journals go, this will be a looser journal in terms of breakdowns but will encompass all the growing goodness as some of my more involved and elaborate journals have. Because of sponsorships, no specific product names will be mentioned here with the exception of our seed bank(s) and our nutrient sponsor.

Since I will have my auto run of 3 starting up and rolling out at the same, I wanted to get this one started so I'm not behind....we all know I like to be prepared!

This will be a fun, colorful, and energetic journal and I am hoping to showcase my newest seed sponsor to the best of my growing abilities!

Screenshot_20220101-073823_Chrome~2.jpg

GENETICS:

Special Indica variety of Dutch Passion's Afghani Kush seed collection

THC:

15%; >1% CBD, CBC, CBN

YIELD:

500-1000g per plant, easily

HEIGHT:

Up to 59 inches

FLOWER TIME:

9 weeks +/- 63 Days

EFFECTS:

Great relaxing body high, subdued, calm, focused

AROMA/TASTE:

Fruit, Creamy, Floral, Banana, Pungent, Musky

NOTEABLES:

-Rich terpene profile, extreme flavors/scents
-For your daily "I still need to function" smoking needs
-Satisfying, delicious smoke that won't knock you on your butt
-Bulky and heavy buds with long blooms

I grow in my 'grow room', an addition off of our garage that was once used as my craft, sports memorabilia and whatever doesn't have a home room. It has transitioned from 6-60W full spectrum bulbs drilled into a fixture under my craft table back in June of 2021 to my current two tented, grow space masterpiece.

It is not attached to my central air and as such has its own radiant heat and I use a standing AC unit when necessary. Luckily in the winter, the heat off the tents doesn't leave me having to even turn on the heat very often.

My biggest challenge in the winter without the exhaust leaving out the window, is the increase in humidity which is alleviated quite easily by simply opening the door to the dining room and/or the window in the grow room

I wil be running her in my 24x24x60 (in) veg tent under a 300W and 150W LED system for a total of 450W.

She will transition to a 4X4X8 (ft) under 480W for flower. Her tents have 4 in inline and 6 in inline systems, respectively. They are each outfitted with 2 fans, oscillating only in flower.

She will start in seed starter mix in a 5.5 in pot before moving to her final 3 gl home @ around 2 weeks old housed with FFOF soil, castings, guano, cane sugar, and epsom.

She will get "booster shots" with a heavy cal-mag dose and toppings of castings and guano added monthly and a nutrients cocktail tea of guano, castings, epsom and cane sugar every 3-4 weeks.

She will not receive any further up-potting unless her roots outgrow her pot with her said to be, tall frame.

She will be under the loving care of @Prescription Blend nutrients throughout her life cycle with the only non organic additive of Cal-Mag. I boast about these nutrients often but I just can't do it enough...no compliments I could give truly give their results justice.

With that said......

All 35 seeds are on their way and I can't wait to drop the 1st, in our Banana Blaze, come 2 weeks from now!

Looking forward to yet another grow journey with my :420: friends and family!
How did I miss this journal? I'll be back.. gotta start reading.

@Krissi1982 yo I just went and checked out other photos for it and ....... Look at this sh*t hahaha apparently it's good for the whole family.:rofl:

Screenshot_20220127-171458.png
What in the actual fuck :rofl::rofl::rofl:
How did I miss this journal? I'll be back.. gotta start reading.
Cause I'm loco in capeza signor. It's not your fault, RM
Its cuz keeping up with Krissi is like keeping up with a toddler on speed!
:rofl: is that how you think of me? Aww what love :circle-of-love:

I could not some up Krissi in any less words :rofl: thats what makes us all love watching her threads.
You know I relish in knowing that....I'm so glad I fit the bill when I came here, no one thought I was legit crazy, just crazy enough to grow

So I was just looking at the girls real quick and I don't like Pudding at all.

Her stem is not colored right although her leaves are showing slight promise..I'm being generous cause I'm a realist

Something is definitely up with this seed, though, mark my words, I just have a feeling.

...Maybe thats what my feeling was for when I dropped the 2nd banana seed I wasn't going to in the first place. Maybe I knew something was going to happen to one.

We shall see.

As per suggestions on here and looking at the PPFD chart and downloading the Photone app and doing a reading, I've increased the light intensity:

32 inches above canopy
PPFD reading of 220
300W LED at about 20%, an increase of about 10%.

Here are the girls tonight and remember sick Pudding is the elder by a day and a half almost. I don't think I need to let you know who's who unfortunately

20220127_215612.jpg

20220127_215619.jpg

Aloha.

Our sick Pudding is showing signs of life, maybe I was wrong about her....still not looking great but showing her seconds now

Aphrodite is still chugging along without issues. The healthiest of all 5 total seedlings I have.

Roots are showing at the bottom of the pots.

PPFD at 225 @22 inches

Last go I transplanted early when I saw an issue arise in seedling stage so we will see moving forward.

Best grow juju to all!

20220129_112100.jpg

20220129_112132.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Just finished reading through your journal. I want to mention larger stash storing. I use the turkey baking bags. One can get a lot of stash in one. Then put in a closed container in basement for long term storage. Easy to get some when needed.
Just in time to see your young'uns springing to life. Sending good luck vibes and :hug::hug:. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Just finished reading through your journal. I want to mention larger stash storing. I use the turkey baking bags. One can get a lot of stash in one. Then put in a closed container in basement for long term storage. Easy to get some when needed.
Just in time to see your young'uns springing to life. Sending good luck vibes and :hug::hug:. Happy Smokin'
Shed has been trying to get me into the turkey bagging for a while now. 6 more jars since the last pic on here, taking up a lot of space lol

Gonna be slow on updates next few days but wanted to at least say thank you for your advice and also for coming by to see the littles!

We are making progress on our originally ill looking Pudding, although her coloring is slightly off-even moreso now that I grabbed the nute spray bottle instead of the water spray bottle to sprinkle the tent (humidifier in there now so no more oopsies) and accidentally sprayed her a little. She will be fine. I've had seedlings in much worse shape that have come back ten fold.

Her younger sister, Aphrodite, is doing just fine though.

Happy growing Bode and all my friends

20220201_104425~2.jpg

20220201_104411~2.jpg

Shed has been trying to get me into the turkey bagging for a while now. 6 more jars since the last pic on here, taking up a lot of space lol

Gonna be slow on updates next few days but wanted to at least say thank you for your advice and also for coming by to see the littles!

We are making progress on our originally ill looking Pudding, although her coloring is slightly off-even moreso now that I grabbed the nute spray bottle instead of the water spray bottle to sprinkle the tent (humidifier in there now so no more oopsies) and accidentally sprayed her a little. She will be fine. I've had seedlings in much worse shape that have come back ten fold.

Her younger sister, Aphrodite, is doing just fine though.

Happy growing Bode and all my friends

20220201_104425~2.jpg

20220201_104411~2.jpg
Once you go turkey bag- you never go back :rofl:
Sounded funnier in my head.

Turkey bags are a great way to burp a ton of buds without the Hassel of lids.

The Little ones are looking good Krissi!!

Once you go turkey bag- you never go back :rofl:
Sounded funnier in my head.

Sounds funny to me :rofl:
Turkey bags are a great way to burp a ton of buds without the Hassel of lids.

I have to look into this...really
The Little ones are looking good Krissi!!
I think so. They'll be just fine. Gonna move em all next week to their 3 gl homes and they will take off I'm sure-thanks Rex!

Highya Krissi,

One of the things I like about the turkey bags is that air can go in and out according to surroundings. That's why I put my stash in a turkey bag inside a stainless kettle with a cover in the basement. Seems to work for me.

My seedlings usually look similar to yours. I just try to keep them alive in the house, then when cold frame time comes, they perk up pretty well.When outdoors, they take off! So yeah, even without a stellar beginning, they can be real nice looking ladies! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

One of the things I like about the turkey bags is that air can go in and out according to surroundings. That's why I put my stash in a turkey bag inside a stainless kettle with a cover in the basement. Seems to work for me.

My seedlings usually look similar to yours. I just try to keep them alive in the house, then when cold frame time comes, they perk up pretty well.When outdoors, they take off! So yeah, even without a stellar beginning, they can be real nice looking ladies! Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode!!! Turkey bag it is...

Thank you for helping me compare our grows some! I can only grow inside here but once they go to their uppot homes at week 2, they just take off, too! One of the coolest things, especially with autos because so much happens so fast!

I have to get an update on my other 3 seedlings tomorrow in the Candy journal. They've been neglected!

Happy smoking to you, I'm going to attempt a roll. If not, into the bowl it goes! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom