Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

It's the @Prescription Blend and using that PPFD meter, raising this up turning that up moving this over. You know how it goes..

On an even brighter note, did you know Grogu gets his force from G-13!

I knew that plant was something special since Day 1...that's the G in my G-13- GROGU 13!!!

HOW DID I NOT FEEL THE FORCE BEFORE?!

Here's to afternoon takes with the enlightened ones

20220206_133401.jpg
Ok, you're officially cool.

:rofl:

I haven't seen any of the StarWars movies, so I can't understand your sweatshirt. But I see that jar of nugs and makes me want to join you in a bowl! :passitleft: May the force be with you! Happy Smokin'

I haven't seen any of the StarWars movies, so I can't understand your sweatshirt. But I see that jar of nugs and makes me want to join you in a bowl! :passitleft: May the force be with you! Happy Smokin'
It's from the newer Mandalorian series, a SW spin off but really, not a single one? You got a lot of catching up to do!!!

Morning bowl for you Bode :bongrip:

16442344006923612867293663237998.jpg

Auto growing fun...

Aphrodite

20220207_071816.jpg
20220207_072210.jpg

Pudding

20220207_071811.jpg

Happy Monday!
Happy Monday! Girls are feeling it too. You're almost completely back to proper green, and look at the lift you have on those puppies already! Nice job. The very newest growth popping out looks healthy too. Love to see an early save like this!

Happy Monday krissi and nice they look like they're coming along great so far
Getting in their groove brother-happy I dropped an extra one... How's the gnome family?
Happy Monday! Girls are feeling it too. You're almost completely back to proper green, and look at the lift you have on those puppies already! Nice job. The very newest growth popping out looks healthy too. Love to see an early save like this!
Happier Monday to you!

Yea man, I tell you as soon as I start @Prescription Blend its within 2 days 3 and the girls look perfect. Had them at 1.5ml/gl bumped them to 2ml/gl for this week. PPFD sitting at around 275 across the board now, the Bananas though here a little higher at 285. New growth is spunky, yea!!

Have yet to kill one don't want to jinx myself but all have germed and lived so far in my growing life. The come back is the best!

Getting in their groove brother-happy I dropped an extra one... How's the gnome family?

Happier Monday to you!

Yea man, I tell you as soon as I start @Prescription Blend its within 2 days 3 and the girls look perfect. Had them at 1.5ml/gl bumped them to 2ml/gl for this week. PPFD sitting at around 275 across the board now, the Bananas though here a little higher at 285. New growth is spunky, yea!!

Have yet to kill one don't want to jinx myself but all have germed and lived so far in my growing life. The come back is the best!
Nice! I had a similar streak at the beginning of my "career" (lol). I went 31 seeds I think over three grows before the Sugar Breath (In the title of my damn journal for God's sake) and the Chocolope took me down. Not the mutant one, the seed I popped before that that came out with like a burned up tap root and died. That's a good streak though. I hope yours lasts forever.

Highya Krissi,

I was just musing about your naming mindset. Aphrodite and Pudding. While the young ladies look fine, I'm wondering what triggered those names. Just musing. Oh, and this morning's bowl was good!! Happy Smokin'

Nice! I had a similar streak at the beginning of my "career" (lol). I went 31 seeds I think over three grows before the Sugar Breath (In the title of my damn journal for God's sake) and the Chocolope took me down. Not the mutant one, the seed I popped before that that came out with like a burned up tap root and died. That's a good streak though. I hope yours lasts forever.
That is quite a streak I haven't actually counted how many I've grown now. See, you gave me something to do today! Thats one helluva streak though you had to compete with and please, I am sure that mine will also not last forever! I wish!
Highya Krissi,

I was just musing about your naming mindset. Aphrodite and Pudding. While the young ladies look fine, I'm wondering what triggered those names. Just musing. Oh, and this morning's bowl was good!! Happy Smokin'
You missed the name trigger post! Here ya go! Happy you toked well this morning! :passitleft:

Post in thread 'Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend' Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

Sorry Krissi, I did read it. Just forgot. Sorry. My stoner mind doesn't seem to remember so well. I think of Aphrodite as a beautiful woman. Maybe she'll become a gorgeous lady aiming to please!! And Pudding - well, who doesn't love pudding!! Happy Smokin'

Sorry Krissi, I did read it. Just forgot. Sorry. My stoner mind doesn't seem to remember so well. I think of Aphrodite as a beautiful woman. Maybe she'll become a gorgeous lady aiming to please!! And Pudding - well, who doesn't love pudding!! Happy Smokin'
My mind just remembers things I don't want it to! How does that work?! Lol

Im hoping they both are as tempting as their names suggest :green_heart:

I believe we have a good start now that we are rolling...

Happy growing guys and gals

20220208_092315~2.jpg

20220208_092246.jpg

20220208_092305.jpg

20220208_101441.jpg

20220208_092258.jpg

20220208_092251.jpg

20220208_101430.jpg

20220208_092315.jpg

Aphrodite, Pudding and some friends....

No feed or water today just coasting

Cleaned their tent out, not that is was dirty.

Need to add a little more soil on top of some of these pots but not a pressing need atm. Have a big bag waiting to be opened anyway since my landscape place is only open on days when it's 46 or above :rolleyes:

Happy mid week growing!

20220209_123927.jpg

20220209_123637.jpg

20220209_123626.jpg

Just like kids. Look away and look back. They're twice the size! Sweet!
Omg don't remind me! Sometimes I just want them to stay small. I mean not my plants so much but the kids...yea I want him to stop growing....

The plants on the other hand, this is one of the reasons why I love autos so much also because every day once they get going, there is just an onslaught of things happening.

Believe I will be running them 20-4 this round to try it out as opposed to my 24-0. Thinking I'll switch the hours starting next week. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom