Kundal1n1's - Soil - Multi-Strain - 2016

Looks like heaven! Are you gonna show us and explain your cure and drying process would love to see it!

Sent from my SM-N930T using 420

Certainly :) I'll post some pictures.
I am using mason jars with a small humidity meter to keep track and know what to do when.

Day 127
Flowering day 75

Just went and checked on her, this lady is still producing trichomes at most of the top colas. She can't get enough of it it seems.

I have spotted the first few amber trichomes, so in the next week I think I will start the harvesting process.
I experimented with curing by now and I've learned enough to feel confident to do this.

Here's an overview of how she's looking now,
She lost a lot of leaves. Most are yellow and she's been flushed with rainwater for the last two weeks.

20160905_210036.jpg
They look soooooooo good. Sorry I've been absent. B E A U T I F U L plants. Job well done .

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

Hehehe, thank you kindly LlamaBomb.
We do our best. Welcome back! Loved seeing how those tents of yours filled up. Buds to the ceiling, way to go!
Thanks . unfortunately buds to the ceiling wasn't the plan. Those plants were topped and they shot up massively during there flower stretch. Definitely found a stretchy ass strain, I'm sure it would have done well with training and not just topping.

Thanks . unfortunately buds to the ceiling wasn't the plan. Those plants were topped and they shot up massively during there flower stretch. Definitely found a stretchy ass strain, I'm sure it would have done well with training and not just topping.

Totally, I found training them lots of fun. Sometimes a little scary and unnatural but oh well, the plants don't seem to mind it much :)

Goodmorning everyone!
I asked Celesta the time for harvest and tomorrow is the day! I'm looking forward to it, pretty excited .. hence why I'm writing this :)

Can't wait to see the final chopping, best of luck man :)

A fan in there? Any computer fan and hows smell control?

Sent from my SM-N930T using 420

Well the closet is in a room that is always dry, meaning low humidity. I didn't put a fan in because it would dry it out too quickly because of said humidity.
There is no smell control because it's in a spare room. With closet door closed and the door of the room closed there is no detectable smell.
Also the buds will only be drying for max 7 days, after that they're being clipped off the stems and jarred indefinitely.

Woohoo!! nice harvest there bud! Can't complain with any of that at all. I would recommend throwing a small fan in the closet with the hanging buds, just to keep the air moving. It doesn't have to be pointing at any of the buds, just bounce it off the wall or something and aim up slightly so the air doesn't sit still, the buds are moist and damp and can still create mold/fungus. Also be sure to open up the door a couple times a day for total air exchange :) You are well on track now to smoking some quality buds!! What ya got planned next?

Back
Top Bottom