Kundal1n1's - Soil - Multi-Strain - 2016

Day 101
Flowering day 49

The colas are gaining size.
Lots of leaves yellowing, she's in autumnal cloak.
Radiating harvest bliss soon to come.
Energized with earth's frequencies.
Humidity is good. Around 55.
Temperatures nominal.
Enjoy the pictures, everyone!

20160810_231406.jpg

20160810_231332.jpg

Day 106
Flowering day 54

The buds are ripening, not yet ready for harvest.
I tried some smaller bud that had more brown pistils.
Not cured, just dryer for 5 days and it was amazing.
Really surprised by the potency of homegrown.
I'm grateful for all the help by all the members of 420.
Your wisdom is immeasurable.

Hereso a snapshot of Celesta, the blue mystic.

20160815_222654.jpg

Hey Kundal! That girl is a beast now, I can't believe how much she has changed since I first left for vacation! You certainly got the hang of this, them buds will fatten up a lot yet :) Keep up the good work my friend, just wanted to log in to while I'm away to have a poke around and say high! Cheers!

Hey Kundal! That girl is a beast now, I can't believe how much she has changed since I first left for vacation! You certainly got the hang of this, them buds will fatten up a lot yet :) Keep up the good work my friend, just wanted to log in to while I'm away to have a poke around and say high! Cheers!

Totally ey :) she's pretty wild.
Lol, the buds exceed all my expectations. She blows my mind haha literally. :) good stuff.
And yes, couple more weeks or so. Most of the pistils are still white and standing up.
Thanks for stopping by man, I hope you had a great trip!

Totally ey :) she's pretty wild.
Lol, the buds exceed all my expectations. She blows my mind haha literally. :) good stuff.
And yes, couple more weeks or so. Most of the pistils are still white and standing up.
Thanks for stopping by man, I hope you had a great trip!

Right on, I might even be home in time for the chop, should be home on labor day or so. Hope you got your magnifier ready for looking at the trichs :) This is going to be a great plant when done, hope ya get er right where ya want her. Chat with ya at a later date my friend!

Day 111
Flowering day 59

Anyways, lots of yellow leaves, lots of tasty buds!
The lower buds are looking like they are ready to go where as the top colas are still producing new pistils it seems.
I found a bud with a banana in it, it's on the drying rack now. Haven't found any others yet.
It's almost harvest time, breeder site says ~70 days flowering so that's in 11 days.
What do you guys recommend?
I'm thinking of waiting a couple more weeks.

Here's some pics of a smaller bud that's located on the lower budsites and a top cola.
What a difference huh!
The trichomes are half clear half cloudy.

20160820_232148.jpg

20160820_232231.jpg

With pistils like that...
20160820_232231.jpg

I'd call it more like 3 weeks to go. She's got some girth to put on still. 2 weeks till flush min... Patience my friend, this one will be worth it. Keep an eye out for more nanners. Always a heart wrenching moment when you see yellow banana sticking out. :yikes:

Those buds are looking fabulous Kundal, :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

With pistils like that...
20160820_232231.jpg

I'd call it more like 3 weeks to go. She's got some girth to put on still. 2 weeks till flush min... Patience my friend, this one will be worth it. Keep an eye out for more nanners. Always a heart wrenching moment when you see yellow banana sticking out. :yikes:

Those buds are looking fabulous Kundal, :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Awesome thx for the advice!
I'm checking her every day to see if there's any more bananas, so far none so that's good, I'll keep watching her like a hawk.
As far as patience concerned. I did sample some lower buds that I have dried and are now practicing curing with in a jar. I kinda wanted to have some experience before the big harvest. And to gain confidence in drying curing.
From what I've sampled, I must say I'm highly pleased. The effects are really nice, clear high.. inspiring. Relaxing, activating. :) thx again Snidrajsed. I want to harvest with some amber trichomes for my partners anxiety.

Amazing job Kundal, Looks sexier than my BM Auto ! Cant wait to see how this finishes off and hear about your dry/cure process

Thanks Salchipapa,
Indeed pretty good yield.
She's almost ready to go. I've got some new fascinating strains to try out next. Learned a lot. Especially in the patience department... :)
Thanks for stopping by, new update below.
Stay cool!!

Day 122
Flowering day 70.

Well, I've made it. According to breeder specifics, around day 70 is the harvest time.
Judging by looking at the buds, I'd say at least another week or so, since it looks like the top colas are still producing new healthy pistils, even though in less and less quantities. From early smoke report the potency is excellent. Just waiting now to spot some amber coloring of the trichomes and she's ready to be dryed and cured.
Cheers, stay tuned for harvest day!

20160831_210441.jpg

Hey kundal!! I'm going to give you a congrats on this lady now since I haven't been around to give you any props lately on what a great job you've been doing over here. So glad to see your first lady almost ready to harvest, you're going to love it buddy!! I seen in an earlier post you had something up your sleeve for the next go around?? :) I'm surprised I didn't come back to see another baby or 2 on the go to replace this big girl when she goes haha. Great work my friend, can't wait to see the end results.. I am back from vacation now so I will be around to watch :)

Hey people, thank you all for stopping by, hope you all had a wonderful summer. Celesta is still rocking it.
The first batch of buds were amazing!
After this is done, I'm taking down the tent to expand and move it to a better place. I'll spend most of the winter medicating and tinkering on a bigger growspace. I'd like to have no height restrictions and more room for at least a couple big plants.
Indeed I got some new strains to try out. 4x feminized seeds from a mixed pack. Still have some regular blue mystic seeds left and an abundance of freebie mystery seeds to experiment with.
Update follows below on Celesta the Blue Mystic

Day 127
Flowering day 75

Just went and checked on her, this lady is still producing trichomes at most of the top colas. She can't get enough of it it seems.

I have spotted the first few amber trichomes, so in the next week I think I will start the harvesting process.
I experimented with curing by now and I've learned enough to feel confident to do this.

Here's an overview of how she's looking now,
She lost a lot of leaves. Most are yellow and she's been flushed with rainwater for the last two weeks.

20160905_210036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom